The BlackPill is undefeated. Just lost all my feeling for this girl.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
She has a couple of toxic exes and they go to her house at 3am and take pics of her windows and shit.

I told her to stop letting them manipulate her and frustrate her and you know what she told me (while drunk obviously, JFL if u think a foid will be honest if sober): Well….what if I like it?

I started hysterically laughing at her face and all I could think off was this forum and all of you dalits. Fucking insane, these guys are literally telling her they’ll kill themselves if she doesn’t text them and i’m here seeing her everyday and cucking them.

And STILL, even tho she said she likes me a lot, she CANT stop the attention and the drama she’s getting from them, SHE LOVES IT.

Just fucking lol at this world nowadays, this is a virgin btw LMAOOOO. Only options you have in 2024 is eithER* or be Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 48689, LooksThinker and 10 others
she's not a virgin, how are you this terminally online and still giga bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, LooksThinker, FBl and 7 others
multiple boyfriends doing that? Never heard of one fucking guy I know of in real life doing anything close to as insane as that. This girl somehow managed to find and get in a relationship with MULTIPLE insane dudes or she MADE them insane. You don’t just get multiple people with 1/1000 personality types as your significant others by chance. This girl has something fucking wrong with her. And seeing that she picked you as her next, you probably have something wrong with you too.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, horizontallytall and PseudoMaxxer
multiple boyfriends doing that? Never heard of one fucking guy I know of in real life doing anything close to as insane as that. This girl somehow managed to find and get in a relationship with MULTIPLE insane dudes or she MADE them insane. You don’t just get multiple people with 1/1000 personality types as your significant others by chance. This girl has something fucking wrong with her. And seeing that she picked you as her next,
Yeah, i’ll look out
you probably have something wrong with you too.
No shit sherlock..

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
multiple boyfriends doing that? Never heard of one fucking guy I know of in real life doing anything close to as insane as that. This girl somehow managed to find and get in a relationship with MULTIPLE insane dudes or she MADE them insane. You don’t just get multiple people with 1/1000 personality types as your significant others by chance. This girl has something fucking wrong with her. And seeing that she picked you as her next, you probably have something wrong with you too.
True nigga , some good advice here

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004 and PseudoMaxxer
Nobody is a virgin in 2024 jfl the sophomore girls at my school tell me about how they do mushrooms and get buttfucked (not directly I infer/hear second hand info) it very brutal cuz some of them I know like me and then fuck a subhuman twink for some reason. Like why not fuck me but instead they date some low iq emo stoner or something who they break up with after 1 month jfl. They present themselves as very cute and innocent but are drug addicted and ran though before 15, it makes them so much less attractive ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
Women are fucking beasts. I'm repulsed.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
If you think she s a virgin you need to hop off this site

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer