The Blackpill Manifesto, Chapter 5: Why you should stop caring and become a parasite

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Todd had high hopes for life. Actually he did not. In fact, he did not even really have a life at all. He was ok with this. He was ok with being a parasite. And he knew full well that he was one. He had no job. He lived with his parents. He collected welfare. And he was ok with this. Why? Because he knew something that most other people are afraid to admit: That there actually are no non-parasitic humans.

Wagecuck Vs "Loserdom"

See, Todd was a clever guy. He figured out years ago that wagecucking was bullshit. Why go to work and toil away 8-12 hours a day in some difficult or tedious job for a shitty wage for a shitty boss that doesn't give a shit about you, while living in a world that also doesn't give a shit about you? He knew this. Not that he got any flack for doing any of this anyway. He was tall and handsome, and that was all the ladies cared about most of the time. Sure, they rejected him as dating material when they heard he had no job or carrier, but who even wants to date/marry in 2020 anyway? Pump&dump was Todd's motto. And pump&dump he did. As for other males...who cares? Who fucking cares what other males think when you don't have to work and you get laid all the time? It just literally doesn't fucking matter. "Oh no you get to wagecuck for 10 hours a day so that you fat wive can steal all your money all the while I get to play Playstation all day and fuck hot women oh shit my life is so bad holy crap!" /end of sarcasm.

The world doesn't really work the way most people think it does. At all.

By far one of the biggest myths of all, is the myth of the "self-made" and "independent" person. Such individuals do not exist. Everything in this world comes at the expense of somebody else. Everything. In fact, I would go as far as to argue that in a way, ALL human beings are actually parasitic. And all of life for that matter. Everything requires energy in order to exist. That energy has to come from somewhere. Plants need to parasitically feed of the earth for nutrients, whom in return are parasitically fed on by herbivores, whom in return are parasitically required to exist in order for feed the carnivores...the list goes on. Simply put, nothing can exist unless it can parasitically feed on something else that already exists.

So what does that mean for the human world?

Social relations are really not that complicated. Producers produce. Parasites consume. No matter how hard anybody tries to tell you otherwise, this is how EVERYTHING works. Literally everything. There are no social dynamics or economic relationships where this is not the case. If something exists, it's because it was produced by another human being. If something is consumed, it's being consumed at the expense of somebody else's labor or time. Period. But this doesn't just apply to actual literal labor. It also applies to every situation in which there is an opportunity cost. 2 men can not date or fuck the same woman (well technically they can, but this tends to end with somebody getting a bullet through their skull or a club bashed into their face). 2 men cannot both be presidents or kings of their country. In the end there is a finite amount of everything, and one individual cannot have something without depriving somebody else of the chance of also obtaining it.

So how does this translate into everybody being a parasite?

It's really simple. It's not actually possible to be successful in life without parasitic behavior. You only have millions of dollars because other people do not. You only got hundreds of lays last year because other people did not. The greater your prosperity, the greater everybody else's misery. This is a fact of life. This is how the world works. You can play mental gymnastics about it. You can try to rationalize the idea in your head that success can exist in a vacuum without harming other people's quality of life. But it's all bullshit. No matter how hard you try to deny it, what people call "meritocracy" is actually just glorified parasitism. "Successful" = social parasite.

Why it's ok to just not care and be a parasite.

So what about Todd the welfare collecting hobo? Should he feel guilty for being a social parasite? He should not.

And the reason is...why should he? Why should one form of parasitic behavior be looked down upon but not other kinds? Why is ok to be a trust fund parasite with millions or even billions of dollars but not ok to steal in some other method? Or for that matter why even care about what is "ok" at all when the world doesn't even give a shit about your moral character anyway? Please understand that there is almost nothing separating most of the world's rich from welfare collectors. Nothing. And in fact they are actually even worse when you consider the sheer wealth being stolen. In a way, one could even amusingly argue that by abusing social systems people are actually just stealing some of their own money back.

Furthermore, it's not like other peoples opinions even really matter that much anyway. Does Jeremy Meeks give a shit what most people think about him? Does he even have to care?

Your work ethic isn't as important as you think it is. Once you realize this, it becomes clear that a 100% shameless hedonistic lifestyle is all that matters. Everybody is a parasite. So why not be a parasite in a way that actually benefits YOU?

If it's not possible to enjoy a good quality of life without being a parasite, then your primary goal in life should be to be a bigger and more successful parasite than everybody else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend, N24, Ethniframementalcel and 22 others
I read it all. I respect your views on things.

But it seems like just your opinions on things disguised as something philosophical or as if the things written here are given by nature.

Still nice post. Some things to think about.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, fogdart, BadaBing and 1 other person
0a1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Someone post his avi im on mobile

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 9cel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Toth's thot and 12 others
Good thread

didnt read but i indeed am parasite and proud, son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, BadaBing and Deleted member 2597
Nibba I ain't reading that

The day I was conceived, was the day I became a lazy slightly autistic narcy low IQ psuedo intellectual dark triad narcy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 4570, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Op: Leeches me 😏

parasite you say, so become a jew?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
TLDR

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm already doing this for 10 years. I dropped out of high school because of anxiety disorders, caused by middle school bullying, which was caused by my face and high inhibition.

At 20 I got a chronic illness. At 25 I started to get welfare money (500 bucks per month). I would be homeless without my parents.

Police came to my house because I posted suicidal thoughts on some forum. I had to fraud, saying it was not serious otherwise they would put me in a mental hospital, drugs me and bluepill me. It was pretty humiliating because they told it to my parents.

My dad lifemogged me. He lost his virginity at 17yo, dated some girls before marrying my mom at 25. He got his own house at 34yo.

I have zero motivation to find a job. I don't see myself wageslaving for 40years, struggling to get a LTR with a sub psl4 woman.

It's over. I'm not even suicidal. I just live like a parasite and cope with video games and alcohol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 4570
TL;DR please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
water is wet thread, im probably the only one who read it

Todd had high hopes for life. Actually he did not. In fact, he did not even really have a life at all. He was ok with this. He was ok with being a parasite. And he knew full well that he was one. He had no job. He lived with his parents. He collected welfare. And he was ok with this. Why? Because he knew something that most other people are afraid to admit: That there actually are no non-parasitic humans.

Wagecuck Vs "Loserdom"

See, Todd was a clever guy. He figured out years ago that wagecucking was bullshit. Why go to work and toil away 8-12 hours a day in some difficult or tedious job for a shitty wage for a shitty boss that doesn't give a shit about you, while living in a world that also doesn't give a shit about you? He knew this. Not that he got any flack for doing any of this anyway. He was tall and handsome, and that was all the ladies cared about most of the time. Sure, they rejected him as dating material when they heard he had no job or carrier, but who even wants to date/marry in 2020 anyway? Pump&dump was Todd's motto. And pump&dump he did. As for other males...who cares? Who fucking cares what other males think when you don't have to work and you get laid all the time? It just literally doesn't fucking matter. "Oh no you get to wagecuck for 10 hours a day so that you fat wive can steal all your money all the while I get to play Playstation all day and fuck hot women oh shit my life is so bad holy crap!" /end of sarcasm.

The world doesn't really work the way most people think it does. At all.

By far one of the biggest myths of all, is the myth of the "self-made" and "independent" person. Such individuals do not exist. Everything in this world comes at the expense of somebody else. Everything. In fact, I would go as far as to argue that in a way, ALL human beings are actually parasitic. And all of life for that matter. Everything requires energy in order to exist. That energy has to come from somewhere. Plants need to parasitically feed of the earth for nutrients, whom in return are parasitically fed on by herbivores, whom in return are parasitically required to exist in order for feed the carnivores...the list goes on. Simply put, nothing can exist unless it can parasitically feed on something else that already exists.

So what does that mean for the human world?

Social relations are really not that complicated. Producers produce. Parasites consume. No matter how hard anybody tries to tell you otherwise, this is how EVERYTHING works. Literally everything. There are no social dynamics or economic relationships where this is not the case. If something exists, it's because it was produced by another human being. If something is consumed, it's being consumed at the expense of somebody else's labor or time. Period. But this doesn't just apply to actual literal labor. It also applies to every situation in which there is an opportunity cost. 2 men can not date or fuck the same woman (well technically they can, but this tends to end with somebody getting a bullet through their skull or a club bashed into their face). 2 men cannot both be presidents or kings of their country. In the end there is a finite amount of everything, and one individual cannot have something without depriving somebody else of the chance of also obtaining it.

So how does this translate into everybody being a parasite?

It's really simple. It's not actually possible to be successful in life without parasitic behavior. You only have millions of dollars because other people do not. You only got hundreds of lays last year because other people did not. The greater your prosperity, the greater everybody else's misery. This is a fact of life. This is how the world works. You can play mental gymnastics about it. You can try to rationalize the idea in your head that success can exist in a vacuum without harming other people's quality of life. But it's all bullshit. No matter how hard you try to deny it, what people call "meritocracy" is actually just glorified parasitism. "Successful" = social parasite.

Why it's ok to just not care and be a parasite.

So what about Todd the welfare collecting hobo? Should he feel guilty for being a social parasite? He should not.

And the reason is...why should he? Why should one form of parasitic behavior be looked down upon but not other kinds? Why is ok to be a trust fund parasite with millions or even billions of dollars but not ok to steal in some other method? Or for that matter why even care about what is "ok" at all when the world doesn't even give a shit about your moral character anyway? Please understand that there is almost nothing separating most of the world's rich from welfare collectors. Nothing. And in fact they are actually even worse when you consider the sheer wealth being stolen. In a way, one could even amusingly argue that by abusing social systems people are actually just stealing some of their own money back.

Furthermore, it's not like other peoples opinions even really matter that much anyway. Does Jeremy Meeks give a shit what most people think about him? Does he even have to care?

Your work ethic isn't as important as you think it is. Once you realize this, it becomes clear that a 100% shameless hedonistic lifestyle is all that matters. Everybody is a parasite. So why not be a parasite in a way that actually benefits YOU?

If it's not possible to enjoy a good quality of life without being a parasite, then your primary goal in life should be to be a bigger and more successful parasite than everybody else.

Zero sum game fallacy. all wrong.

Imagine writing this useless shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, MrGlutton and Chintuck22
It's over. I'm not even suicidal. I just live like a parasite and cope with video games and alcohol.

Consider that in doing even just this you already have a better life than 90% of every human ever to have lived.

100% serious.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta and Andros
Generally good thread, but I don't agree with certain aspects of it about the ruling and the poor classes, should have just talked with the traditional view of the BP, because social and economic differences are some what deep and intricate. But yeah, good thread.

Last edited:
All correct and true.
CuckTears won’t touch this

As I've always said, someone's happiness is someone else's suffering. Chad is Chad thanks to us being ugly, if we were better looking Chad's looks wouldn't be as rare and his power would be weaker.

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew

Last edited:
High iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4310
Just be gl theory
Seriously you need a career to get those bucks for surgery or else you rot and are ugly

mirin your iq and honesty

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
so based
"muh hard work" "muh productivity" are just normie copes for their inferior genetics, usual meritocratic bullshit

It's all written here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4310, disillusioned and 1 other person
Another banger

NEETdom is not good for your mental health though, I agree that as an incel you should contribute as little as possible but you need to goals to function. You should do everything in your power to evade taxes and take advantage of your country's welfare etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
bumo

• Love it
Another banger

NEETdom is not good for your mental health though, I agree that as an incel you should contribute as little as possible but you need to goals to function. You should do everything in your power to evade taxes and take advantage of your country's welfare etc.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MrGlutton
"The greater your prosperity, the greater everybody else's misery. This is a fact of life. This is how the world works."

You're completely ignoring the fact that people only get paid because they are contributing something to society. The lumberjack chops 10 pieces of wood for 10 people, the hunter get's 10 pieces of meat for 10 people, the gatherer collects 10 litres of water for 10 people, etc... Everyone is better off that way than if each person has to gather 1 piece of meat, 1 piece of wood, 1 litre of water, etc... that's how society prospers, people specialize and everybody is better off. It's obviously much more complicated than that in today's society but the same concept applies. People that get paid more money, contribute more to society. And sure you use that money to consume goods that other people produced, but on average people are producing more than they are consuming. That's why economies grow. That's why when you compare our society today to society 10, 50, 100 years ago, or even to cavemen, we see that standards of living have obviously increased.

The reality is the greater your prosperity, the greater everybody else's.

When you talk about your success coming at the expense of somebody else's you show a huge misunderstanding of how an economy actually works. The guy who has the higher iq get's the Job as a doctor over the idiot. And the idiot is "miserable". But overall it's a net positive for society because the high iq doctor will contribute way more to society. It's the same with presidents. The president get's elected because the majority of people decided that he was going to do the most good out of the candidates. The candidates lose out, but society overall wins. It's not unethical to strive to be the best candidate for a job. It's not parasitic. Even if you do it out of self interest (for the money), you're still having a net positive on society. Even though the next best candidate loses out, it's net positive.

Then you were talking about energy and how everything is parasitic and uses energy or whatever. Yea sure, I agree that as humans we exploit the world's natural resources. And I have no problem admitting I don't actually care about the grass and the trees, and that I don't actually care that much about the chickens and the cows either. But we don't necessarily parasitically feed off of each other. Our whole society is based on the fact that we mutually benefit off of each other, for all the reasons I talked about before. But also, what do you think has a better chance of surviving in the wild: 1 person, or 2 people? 2 people or 5 people? 5 people or 10 people? Humans are social animals, we only survived in nature because we live in groups. The way we managed to dominate the world on such a huge scale, is because we managed to grow societies past little packs of 10 people, and into giant populations, where thousands and millions and billions of people can benefit from each other. One discovers penicillin in the world, the whole world benefits from it. Same with electricity. Same with the steam engine. Same with all these inventions that built off of one another and gave us everything we have.

The only reason society works and prospers is because most people aren't actually social parasites.

What people are is self interested, but the systems are in place such that acting in your own self interest actually benefits society as a whole.
eg. you want shit->you work to afford it->your work helps the economy

But like I agree that in the end morals are bullshit, and it's not your fault as an individual if you got dealt low iq, bad looks or mental health problems. Like you shouldn't feel bad about being a social parasite. That in the end everyone is self interested and if it's in your self interest to live off some shitty welfare check then go for it. But for most people it's in their best interest to chase success, and incidentally to contribute to society in a positive way.

But your whole reasoning on how "being the biggest social parasite"= "being the most successful" didn't make any sense.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, normieschmormie and CrazyFitLover
"The greater your prosperity, the greater everybody else's misery. This is a fact of life. This is how the world works."

You're completely ignoring the fact that people only get paid because they are contributing something to society. The lumberjack chops 10 pieces of wood for 10 people, the hunter get's 10 pieces of meat for 10 people, the gatherer collects 10 litres of water for 10 people, etc... Everyone is better off that way than if each person has to gather 1 piece of meat, 1 piece of wood, 1 litre of water, etc... that's how society prospers, people specialize and everybody is better off. It's obviously much more complicated than that in today's society but the same concept applies. People that get paid more money, contribute more to society. And sure you use that money to consume goods that other people produced, but on average people are producing more than they are consuming. That's why economies grow. That's why when you compare our society today to society 10, 50, 100 years ago, or even to cavemen, we see that standards of living have obviously increased.

The reality is the greater your prosperity, the greater everybody else's.

When you talk about your success coming at the expense of somebody else's you show a huge misunderstanding of how an economy actually works. The guy who has the higher iq get's the Job as a doctor over the idiot. And the idiot is "miserable". But overall it's a net positive for society because the high iq doctor will contribute way more to society. It's the same with presidents. The president get's elected because the majority of people decided that he was going to do the most good out of the candidates. The candidates lose out, but society overall wins. It's not unethical to strive to be the best candidate for a job. It's not parasitic. Even if you do it out of self interest (for the money), you're still having a net positive on society. Even though the next best candidate loses out, it's net positive.

Then you were talking about energy and how everything is parasitic and uses energy or whatever. Yea sure, I agree that as humans we exploit the world's natural resources. And I have no problem admitting I don't actually care about the grass and the trees, and that I don't actually care that much about the chickens and the cows either. But we don't necessarily parasitically feed off of each other. Our whole society is based on the fact that we mutually benefit off of each other, for all the reasons I talked about before. But also, what do you think has a better chance of surviving in the wild: 1 person, or 2 people? 2 people or 5 people? 5 people or 10 people? Humans are social animals, we only survived in nature because we live in groups. The way we managed to dominate the world on such a huge scale, is because we managed to grow societies past little packs of 10 people, and into giant populations, where thousands and millions and billions of people can benefit from each other. One discovers penicillin in the world, the whole world benefits from it. Same with electricity. Same with the steam engine. Same with all these inventions that built off of one another and gave us everything we have.

The only reason society works and prospers is because most people aren't actually social parasites.

What people are is self interested, but the systems are in place such that acting in your own self interest actually benefits society as a whole.
eg. you want shit->you work to afford it->your work helps the economy

But like I agree that in the end morals are bullshit, and it's not your fault as an individual if you got dealt low iq, bad looks or mental health problems. Like you shouldn't feel bad about being a social parasite. That in the end everyone is self interested and if it's in your self interest to live off some shitty welfare check then go for it. But for most people it's in their best interest to chase success, and incidentally to contribute to society in a positive way.

But your whole reasoning on how "being the biggest social parasite"= "being the most successful" didn't make any sense.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Bum

• Love it