the blackpill saved me, but at what cost? (its truly over)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
title sounds like a contradiction...

ever since taking the blackpill, I have discovered the truth, but its at a terrible cost

for one, whenever im out in public all i do is compare myself to other men
"he looks better, hes taller, his jaw MOGS mine, his eyebrows MOG mine, his eyelashes MOG mine"
"he MOGS me to the slums of QATAR and back"

and women, FORGET ABOUT IT
i DONT even TALK to women anymore
i dont see a point, because im not chad/lite or even HTN
theres no point because if you go up and talk to a girl under HTN bare min. she wont want to sleep with you
and she wont love you (respect and desire)
and even if i WAS a chad/lite or HTN SHE WOULD COME UP TO ME
so it doesnt matter either way

and im in college, where there are girls everywhere, but really, that only further proves my point

i cant remember the last time i went and introduced myself to a woman ive never talked to before...
itll probably NEVER happen again

(unless i ascend right? oh wait...)

I CANT
see, I used to believe anyone can ascend to chad if they try hard enough but thats just a massive cope jfl

like neji said in naruto "hokage are born, not made" (he was proven right lmao)

chads are BORN, not MADE. YOU CANNOT ASCEND TO CHAD/LITE if you dont have the genetic base for it (water tbh)
even HTN is stretch that many will not and cannot reach
at best, maybe MTN but thats not enough because im ethnic (black, what some here would call a "nigger")
and im under 6ft (ANYTHING UNDER 5'11" is MANLET TIER)
surgeries are expensive asf despite the amount of people here saying "get surgery bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

so its just over. looksmaxxing doesnt really matter. only thing that matters is...well...nothing. i cant think of a single thing that matters, if youre not chad.
atp i just want to become super low inhib so i can just do whatever i want, even if that means I land in a prison cell due to destructive behaviors
at least ill be super high t and low inhib, no more anxiety i guess......

to anyone who has recently found the blackpill, i dont suggest you take it, if you know you cant handle it
because once you take it, THERE IS NO UNTAKING IT
cope for as long as you need to
just dont go redpill.

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking and FacialStructure404
inb4 dnrd nigger faggot kys

nah that’s long asl lil bro cmon 😂

Would you rather acknowledge reality and accept it or live your life in denial and face the consequences accordingly?

I know the answer for myself.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and FacialStructure404
"You...no everyone, shall eventually end up just like me."-obito / @InnerVoid

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Your not blackpilled. Your on the deepend of lookism which is the precursor. The initiator, or interest grab. Its also full of female gaze.

Chad is like a golden cow, because if you look at the true top % of men today, you may find yourself realizing that they aren't even that good looking. There is a universal law, and its not looks, its preselection.

Preselection explains part reason behind what's considered attractive and a fundamental psychological pattern behind it. The idea is that, people aren't just attracted to something because aesthetics, but what those aesthetics imply, which is, being attractive to others. Some people and biological templates are more imposed to this behavior than others. This is why popularity works better than any good looking thing to make a person attractive. This is why trends work and especially fashion. If you want to learn more go through my threads.

Also you mistaken about something. You didn't choose your life, it choose you.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking