The blackpill solution for all Whitecels!!! (WMIF)

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum

Whitecels, just geomax to somewhere in India and you can pull multiple dtf indian foids!! WMIF.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, Jova and CopiumX
water

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
They should go for sheboons to produce chadrones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and sigma ✰

Whitecels, just geomax to somewhere in India and you can pull multiple dtf indian foids!! WMIF.

sorry but my name isnt JD Vance

whites are in such a cucked, pathetic state that they have to travel to impoverished third world shitholes to get any attention from women, and even more pathetically, they brag about it on the internet. Meanwhile their own women are getting trains ran on them by BBCs and ethnics back in their homeland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 84469, Deleted member 45175 and 3 others
better to go to other parts of asia tbh

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Hypothetically, his wife in her prime. would you?
no nigga If I wanted a curry I could EASILY get a curry stacy they put skin color OVER face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and PMF1
whites are in such a cucked, pathetic state that they have to travel to impoverished third world shitholes to get any attention from women, and even more pathetically, they brag about it on the internet. Meanwhile their own women are getting trains ran on them by BBCs and ethnics back in their homeland
This is only slightly true. Most white chicks only like white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 45175
no nigga If I wanted a curry I could EASILY get a curry stacy they put skin color OVER face
So you only like white chicks? Could you pull a bad mexican like selma hayek tier? Or an east asian? Just wondering why you haven’t.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
Literally whats the point of spamming this JBE shit, only @RetardSubhuman was funny doing it
Because it's the truth also you are forgetting @St.TikTokcel @traveler and a few others

Because it's the truth also you are forgetting @St.TikTokcel @traveler and a few others
@St.TikTokcel felt off insanely hard when he went from saying "deathnik" to "JBE"

• Woah
He has always said both from what I've seen
There was a moment where me, him and some other guy were on a VC and some curry posted a rate me thread and he said "most curries have good bones it's just their pheno fucking them up"

• Woah

• +1
There was a moment where me, him and some other guy were on a VC and some curry posted a rate me thread and he said "most curries have good bones it's just their pheno fucking them up"
Press X For Doubt Doubt Meme - Press X ...

Most curries have bones on par with Iranians (Northern) or Whites (Southern). But unfortunately their stinky nerd rapist stereotype precedes them