The blackpill vs redpill is the same as Schopenhauer vs Nietzche

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
These are my own definitions.

Schopenhauer: Life is pitiful and out of your control. Suffering is the key element of existence and to minimize suffering one must minimize desire.

Nietzche: That which does not kill you makes you stronger. Life is meant to be overcome. Suffering is just a means by which the sword is beat in the furnace into a sharper blade.

Blackpill: The truth is looks govern heavily all interpretations of your identity and affect dating most heavily, status secondarily, and social treatment lastly. It's over.

Redpill: Looks matter but make the best of what you are given. Women hit the wall. Men improve or die as betas. Money, game, power and body can help cope with hypergamy. Mental state is everything.

Nietzche never said Schopenhauer wasn't right. Nietzche absolutely agreed that suffering was the key element of existence. What he said however was something special. That IT DOESNT MATTER. The best course of action is forwards. We can't change the game we can only play it's rigged rules. And in doing so we might just enjoy the game, or maybe it's in our best interest to try and enjoy the game, even if it's a miserable and unfair game. And those who do battle with the war that's heavily against them, Nietzche believes fulfill the meaning of life itself.

I agree with Nietzche on this one. Life is the blackpill. But the redpill is the best course of action. Schopenhauer is right, but it doesn't help anything. The most beneficial path for us is forward, and that requires acceptance and bravery of the death that awaits us, and the suffering we must endure. We MUST succeed.

Quote it is not truth that matters but victory adolf hitler 13 35 31

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Emiqrox, chaos and 12 others
Bro wrote a paragraph like a journalist then put hitler at the end of it.

Blackpill is truth and the only truth,philosophy,religion you need to either succeed or fail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Primalsplit, whitepilled4life and 13 others
spirituality is kant.

mogged by spirituality.

Bro wrote a paragraph like a journalist then put hitler at the end of it.

Blackpill is truth and the only truth,philosophy,religion you need to either succeed or fail

There's more truths like the blackpill that don't have a name. Nihilism is one of those that do have a name. Pessimism is probably the overarching term to describe the emotions felt at the unjust tragedies of life, but Nietzche addresses all of these and says that you still must either be destroyed, or rise above every challenge, looks being just one of them.

And you can't forget that you die one day. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so soon. What are you going to do about this? I have a plan, and it involves "glory".

Never ceases to amaze me why none of these "philosophers" ever questioned why humans are the only animal who experience supposed "suffering"

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 15302
<span class="username--style8">Jacob Hate</span>

background-image: url( right,rgba(255,0,0,0),rgba(255,0,0,0));

7BlIST0.gif

Never ceases to amaze me why none of these "philosophers" ever questioned why humans are the only animal who experience supposed "suffering"

Quote man however is the most courageous animal thereby has he overcome every animal with frie

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
justhold frame

great thread tbh

These are my own definitions.

Schopenhauer: Life is pitiful and out of your control. Suffering is the key element of existence and to minimize suffering one must minimize desire.

Nietzche: That which does not kill you makes you stronger. Life is meant to be overcome. Suffering is just a means by which the sword is beat in the furnace into a sharper blade.

Blackpill: The truth is looks govern heavily all interpretations of your identity and affect dating most heavily, status secondarily, and social treatment lastly. It's over.

Redpill: Looks matter but make the best of what you are given. Women hit the wall. Men improve or die as betas. Money, game, power and body can help cope with hypergamy. Mental state is everything.

Nietzche never said Schopenhauer wasn't right. Nietzche absolutely agreed that suffering was the key element of existence. What he said however was something special. That IT DOESNT MATTER. The best course of action is forwards. We can't change the game we can only play it's rigged rules. And in doing so we might just enjoy the game, or maybe it's in our best interest to try and enjoy the game, even if it's a miserable and unfair game. And those who do battle with the war that's heavily against them, Nietzche believes fulfill the meaning of life itself.

I agree with Nietzche on this one. Life is the blackpill. But the redpill is the best course of action. Schopenhauer is right, but it doesn't help anything. The most beneficial path for us is forward, and that requires acceptance and bravery of the death that awaits us, and the suffering we must endure. We MUST succeed.

View attachment 2177299
Hello Native, I know you from a while ago, could we exchange some words on discord.
If so, start a conversation with me here, and I will send you my identification.

They did: Schopenhauer says sensitivity to suffering scales with intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Redpill: Looks matter
They don’t acknowledge that on a wide scale let’s be honest “looks” in redpoll terms doesn’t mean height and face or frame but muscle

They don’t acknowledge that on a wide scale let’s be honest “looks” in redpoll terms doesn’t mean height and face or frame but muscle
Nah they all admit heifht and face matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Emmanuel Cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220

Users who are viewing this thread

Back