The blackpill will destroy progressivism and feminism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I once thought the blackpill would never go mainstream. But that was until I started seeing shit like this:

Blackpill

The blackpill is ALREADY mainstream. It may not be ACCEPTED by the mainstream, but it's now openly mentioned/talked about on large normie subreddits with millions of users. The blackpill is no longer a fringe idea.

As for the title, 90% of men will NOT want to be feminists/progressives/liberals/etc once they realize what women are really like. They aren't going to tolerate things like racepill, betabucks, chad having all the girls, etc.

For example, consider all the cucked Asians that are leftists currently and support feminism. What happens once they realize that their women don't give a fucking shit about them? What happens once they realize the 'leftist' foids within their race are actually just perfectly happy abandoning them for some BWC and that their 'values' are just bullshit larp?

Put simply, I don't see any realistic scenario where progressivism/liberalism/feminism/etc survives in a world where most males are blackpilled.

And before you say the blackpill will never be mainstream...again I also use to think that. But we now have normies being exposed to blackpill shit even on large reddits that have nothing to do with blackpill communities. It's becoming mainstream.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Rt-Rust1, Manu le coq and 11 others
Blackpill is mainstrem in the collective's subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Manu le coq and Richard_Hungwell
Blackpill is mainstrem in the collective's subconscious.
It really isn't.

Even I wasn't 'blackpilled' before my mid-late 20s. Before that, I thought women only rejected a minority (10-20%) of ugly males, and that monogamous relationships were in fact human nature. Even though I still knew that good looking males were more successful sexually, I didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as it actually is.

Most people are NOT blackpilled. Or at least not yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19499
Hypergamy is an ever upwards trend and women's standards get higher every generation. This kind of behavior will start to cut out more and more males out of the mating game as a result. What do you think will happen when over 50% of males are involuntarily celibate. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and Deleted member 19499
Blackpill is already mainstream, incel autism is not.

Most people know race matters lol and they know white people are more desired than ethnics for both genders. Which is why the whole thing of western standards of beauty comes from.

Most people know looks matter lol, and good looking guys get more women and have better lives. Looksmaxxing is also becoming more mainstream.

Most people are height pilled, which is why any tall normie puts height in their OLD bio

But people are still getting more progressive and spreading the agenda globally.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Racky

Most people know race matters lol and they know white people are more desired than ethnics for both genders. Which is why the whole thing of western standards of beauty comes from.

Most people know looks matter lol, and good looking guys get more women and have better lives. Looksmaxxing is also becoming more mainstream.

Most people are height pilled, which is why any tall normie puts height in their OLD bio

But people are still getting more progressive and spreading the agenda globally.
Most people know looks matter. That's it. They don't know anything about shit like the 80/20 rule, racepill, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and 4 others
Autism has grown as well IRL since foids are having kids at a later age and chemicals in food/water.
Yeah, but they go about it the wrong way by wanting to dismantle "White Supremacy" aka getting rid of whites.
They don't know the extent to how much looks affect their lives and they assume it's just gymcelling/fashion/skin.
This I've noticed and that's because they've learned the game of Online dating. IRL, manlets still cope by jestermaxxing.
This is unfortunately true, but that's because of the media and school indoctrination. There is also an increase in right-wing movements, but are quickly stifled by the media/govt/Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Racky and Deleted member 20056
Most people know looks matter. That's it. They don't know anything about shit like the 80/20 rule, racepill, etc.
80/20 rule is autism cause those numbers flactuate, I honestly don't even think women find 1 in 5 men attractive, maybe 1 in 20 or something, but that still feels like a conservative estimate. From personal experience a few know something about it but I'll give you that most do not.

Racepill, is mainstream jfl, even women are well aware of the racepill, which is why ethnic foids are bitching about western standards of beauty, which in reality just means white. It's apparent to anyone with any real world experience, they just don't talk about it often cause it's kinda taboo but everyone is aware. I do agree that they aren't fully aware how important it is.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thereallegend
I once thought the blackpill would never go mainstream. But that was until I started seeing shit like this:

View attachment 1740959

The blackpill is ALREADY mainstream. It may not be ACCEPTED by the mainstream, but it's now openly mentioned/talked about on large normie subreddits with millions of users. The blackpill is no longer a fringe idea.

As for the title, 90% of men will NOT want to be feminists/progressives/liberals/etc once they realize what women are really like. They aren't going to tolerate things like racepill, betabucks, chad having all the girls, etc.

For example, consider all the cucked Asians that are leftists currently and support feminism. What happens once they realize that their women don't give a fucking shit about them? What happens once they realize the 'leftist' foids within their race are actually just perfectly happy abandoning them for some BWC and that their 'values' are just bullshit larp?

Put simply, I don't see any realistic scenario where progressivism/liberalism/feminism/etc survives in a world where most males are blackpilled.

And before you say the blackpill will never be mainstream...again I also use to think that. But we now have normies being exposed to blackpill shit even on large reddits that have nothing to do with blackpill communities. It's becoming mainstream.
if we play our cards right , we could blackpill the world to death

best method is using science worshiping and studies with normies ,showing the shit ton of studies + normies love soyence and also cucking anegdoctes and tinder statistics

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
standard of beauty is the single biggest pseudo science cultural jerkoff that came from "that kangz" land
beauty is objective

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
yeah but its not good