the blues difference halo is so strong lol

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

I just made my mid face smaller, made my eyes blue (Alain Delon eyes) and made my lips symetrical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It's only a halo where it's only present in >than 5 people per person (this applies to all features).
So for example, it's not rare in Georgia (one in every 4), but it's a massive halo in Armenia (almost never seen).

It's only a halo where it's only present in >than 5 people per person (this applies to all features).
So for example, it's not rare in Georgia (one in every 4), but it's a massive halo in Armenia (almost never seen).
do u think there is a place where the morph version wouldnt be better?

do u think there is a place where the morph version wouldnt be better?
No, I just think that it's bog standard almost everywhere in Europe except for turbo-Berberid places like Portugal/Spain and Greece (it's seriously sunny there).

Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

you could easily be one of the tiktok prettyboys with blue eyes

you could easily be one of the tiktok prettyboys with blue eyes
insane halo but i dont feel bad because its pure genetics so i couldnt countrol, i just feel bad about environment shit that i did like thumb sucking and mouth breathing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
insane halo but i dont feel bad because its pure genetics so i couldnt countrol, i just feel bad about environment shit that i did like thumb sucking and mouth breathing
you are bluepilled as fuck. if you can change something fucking change it, if you cant than its ovER

you are bluepilled as fuck. if you can change something fucking change it, if you cant than its ovER
im not pilled or whatever, i didnt enter this to look like a god, just to recover the genetic potential i lost from thumb sucking, bad posture and mouth breathing

im not pilled or whatever, i didnt enter this to look like a god, just to recover the genetic potential i lost from thumb sucking, bad posture and mouth breathing
stop coping like a little bitch and go get yourself blue contacts

stop coping like a little bitch and go get yourself blue contacts
Imagine wearing coloured contact lenses instead of going blind for a chance at getting grey eyes for $5000 like a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 7580