The brain chemistry pill is the most brutal pill by far

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Think about it the only reason the heightpill is bad cause it shows how manlets can't be happy. However even if your tall and 6psl if your neuro transmitters are fucked you won't be happy as your brain can't produce the proper chemicals(dopamine, serotonin,oxytocin) to make you happy. While chad is depressed cause he has bad brain genetics even with his 10 stacies a mtn fucking a ugly women is happiest man a alive cause he has healthy Neurotransmitters with high amounts of gaba(sorry for the shit formatting drunk af rn)

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Skywalker and TechnoBoss
It's over for you if your brain chemistry is fucked up. It's why drugs are such a lifemin/looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
This is also why chads rope even tho they had good lives their brains couldn't make them happy

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and TechnoBoss
It's over for you if your brain chemistry is fucked up. It's why drugs are such a lifemin/looksmin.
Legit completely fuck up for response to things that are meant to make you happy as you become immune to dopamine. Apparently mushrooms don't cause that idk tho haven't looked in to it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Legit completely fuck up for response to things that are meant to make you happy as you become immune to dopamine. Apparently mushrooms don't cause that idk tho haven't looked in to it
Mushrooms (supposedly) cure depression. I'm still depressed as fuck and I've tripped a million times so I don't know how legit this is.

• +1
Mushrooms (supposedly) cure depression. I'm still depressed as fuck and I've tripped a million times so I don't know how legit this is.
Might depend on what causing depression I think mushroom boost gaba so if low gaba is causing depression it helps but doesn't help too much if low dopamine/serotonin or any other neruochemical

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Might depend on what causing depression I think mushroom boost gaba so if low gaba is causing depression it helps but doesn't help too much if low dopamine/serotonin or any other neruochemical
I don't know if it boosts GABA long term. Obviously short term while you're tripping, serotonin levels are off the charts. Mushrooms might even fuck your brain up if you do it too much.

• +1
Bad brain genetics don"t exist

• +1
my oneitis fucked my brain chemistry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and heightmaxxing
this should be talked about 100 times more here
its a shame that we dont realize this
its FULLY OVER for most "looksmaxxers" and blackpillers because our minds are messed up beyond belief

• +1
Think about it the only reason the heightpill is bad cause it shows how manlets can't be happy. However even if your tall and 6psl if your neuro transmitters are fucked you won't be happy as your brain can't produce the proper chemicals(dopamine, serotonin,oxytocin) to make you happy. While chad is depressed cause he has bad brain genetics even with his 10 stacies a mtn fucking a ugly women is happiest man a alive cause he has healthy Neurotransmitters with high amounts of gaba(sorry for the shit formatting drunk af rn)
When did chad get 10 stacies, i need this source

• +1