The Browridge Continues to Develop After Puberty

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
According to Eppley’s website, “Prominent brow bones often do not become apparent until after puberty for many young males and they seemingly 'grow' up until the late teenage years”.

This checks out quite well. I’m 19 going on 20 and my brow ridge has grown a decent amount in the past year or so. Most males my age don’t have very prominent brow bones, yet most adult males I see do have prominent brow ridges. If you are an 18-23 yearoldcel, I highly recommend running a cycle of Testosterone + HGH as this is one of the last dimorphic features to finish developing and you can maximize your facial gains in this area with the proper substances. Before you start wageslaving for a browridge implant, wait until you are in your early to mid twenties, as your brow bone is likely still developing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, m0ss26, Beastchodecode and 8 others
thanks boss, as of right now i don't really have a brow meanwhile my brother that is 6 years younger does. Hopefully in the next 5-6 years mine comes in

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 5349
But do women give fuck about brow ridge?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gothgirlchaser, Deleted member 3323, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@ and SPFromNY914
So my brow ridge will be valuev tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Chew if you want it to grow

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
tfw I browridgemog at 16

Ogremaxx incoming

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
  • WTF
Reactions: Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: gothgirlchaser and Deleted member 5349
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 5349

Attachments

• EB31922C-2FBE-4B85-99DE-B6E95A6CD021.jpeg
    EB31922C-2FBE-4B85-99DE-B6E95A6CD021.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 137
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy and Deleted member 10987
I’m very close to 18

oldcels.me?

this is the time looksmaxxing matters most boyo
It becomes more important once you hit 20+ keeping hair etc

According to Eppley’s website, “Prominent brow bones often do not become apparent until after puberty for many young males and they seemingly 'grow' up until the late teenage years”.

This checks out quite well. I’m 19 going on 20 and my brow ridge has grown a decent amount in the past year or so. Most males my age don’t have very prominent brow bones, yet most adult males I see do have prominent brow ridges. If you are an 18-23 yearoldcel, I highly recommend running a cycle of Testosterone + HGH as this is one of the last dimorphic features to finish developing and you can maximize your facial gains in this area with the proper substances. Before you start wageslaving for a browridge implant, wait until you are in your early to mid twenties, as your brow bone is likely still developing.
I’m 23. Gonna kms

Thx for lifefuel