the brutal "cousin fell in love with chad" story my classmate told me last week

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
we were walking past the colleges parkin lot, and we saw a porsche car there( its considered top tier here) i told him that girls only like rich guys and imagine the pussy the owner of that car gets to see his reaction, but he told me they can fall in love with poor guys then told me this brutal story:
his aunt and her husband migrated to germany when they had a 5 yo girl to study phd because the father had fund for a good university there and her aunt worked as a nurse in tehran too, a few years later they both had high paying stable jobs around 5k to 6k euro a month and their daughter was a college student. they decide to visit their relatives in one of villages of shithole iran called varamin, their daughter sees one of her relatives there ( he was known to be gl in the village and had icy blue eyes according to my classmate, but no family let their daughter marry him though due to obvious reasons such as him smoking meth, being poor and being jobless). she fell in love with him as soon as she saw him in one of the family gatherings but her based parents didn't let her to marry him. after a few days they returned to germany but the daughter Complaint in one of family courts of germany because her parents don't let her be free and be on her own. after 4 months of back and forth The court voted in favor of her and let her go back to iran or live without her parents .
they are currently together in a poor village in varamin and they are both meth addicts now :lul: , she was a college student in a developed world, her parents made 12k a month yet she couldn't resist a good looking jobless addict in a 4rth world shithole. female brain is so retarded tbh, i don't get it.

this is the living condition there if you are wondring. mud, dog shits everywhere and mud built houses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and czwarty
this indian story?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710