The brutal descension of the model industry

Alot of the posters here could become models if they just bought a throwaway camera with a kit lense and took digital polaroids. Take this how you want.
Wtf is a kit lens and aren't Polaroids those things u take and the photo comes out instantly :lul:

What are the features needed to model?
None. Just look different. I will say this, fragrance campaigns are reserved for the high level models. If you wanna be a fragrance model, then the widely regarded PSL features are what you need.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All of them would be bullied incels where I live.

JFL at this shit.

None. Just look different. I will say this, fragrance campaigns are reserved for the high level models. If you wanna be a fragrance model, then the widely regarded PSL features are what you need.
I wonder why fragrance models need high PSL compared to other sections of the fashion industry.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Wtf is a kit lens and aren't Polaroids those things u take and the photo comes out instantly :lul:
All these terms can be googled my friend. I'll give you a guideline, but I'm not gonna sit here and break down every term aha.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Cope
This isn't about the race
Beckford is black and this is how female models reacted to him

imagine their reaction when this guy enters that house

View attachment 2027812

So you are a lookist, eeww. 🤢🤢

But seriously now with social media(especially tiktok and insta) chads have much better ways to become famous so they don’t waste time with the modelling industry where many time syou have to suck dicks and what not to get famous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, khvirgin and Deleted member 17920
Because there's no clothing.. no products that are visually tangible.. the only thing selling the fragrance... Is the FACE. So the face needs to be high level.
I wonder why fragrance models need high PSL compared to other sections of the fashion industry.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Xangsane
Because there's no clothing.. no products that are visually tangible.. the only thing selling the fragrance... Is the FACE. So the face needs to be high level.
What PSL is required to be a fragrance model?

So you are a lookist, eeww. 🤢🤢

But seriously now with social media(especially tiktok and insta) chads have much better ways to become famous so they don’t waste time with the modelling industry where many time syou have to suck dicks and what not to get famous.
Yeah modeling isn't the most efficient way to make money off looks if you're very attractive. My only gripe is how much frauding happens in the TikTok and Instagram sphere. Most of them would look absolutely mid as fuck when photographed by a commercial lense.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
these guys fuck all the hot bitches you will never have acess to
these guys dont fuck shit other than their female counterparts (tall skinny gay alien models)
not only these guys dont have the looks, but they dont have the status (you cant name a single one) attached to the modeling job since now it's a niche

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
@FunkyMcMunky24 what do you say about the models who larp their height to 6'2 ? like 5'11 barett larping to 6'2
won't it throw off the fashion designer's measurements ?

also, its not worth it being a male model,very meagre income compared to the work they have to put in
probably the only field where females outearn males

But what's the average PSL of a fragrance model?
Dunno, this is assuming I've seen every gosh darn fragrance ad ever. Turn over a few stones, you'll form a conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What PSL is required to be a fragrance model?
If we want to be honest a lot of fragrances ads are made by celebrities now, not even models.

• +1
Dunno, this is assuming I've seen every gosh darn fragrance ad ever. Turn over a few stones, you'll form a conclusion.
Are certain phenos preferred in the modelling industry?

I mog them.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
@FunkyMcMunky24 what do you say about the models who larp their height to 6'2 ? like 5'11 barett larping to 6'2
won't it throw off the fashion designer's measurements ?
Height is a heat haze. Nobody is what they say they are. Even I larp my height to be 6'3 even tho I'm closer to 6'5.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and 1 other person
If we want to be honest a lot of fragrances ads are made by celebrities now, not even models.
It's becoming more integrated yeah, but I'm not sure if it's dominated by non-models. Either way, fragrance is where the model is the focal point. That's why they're the biggest paydays.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Over for chadcels
This is when you needed to be a supermodel to do it

Screenshot 2023 01 05 at 19 24 25 fragrance ads 2022   Ricerca Google

Now it's mostly actors

FN1rgzSX0AwkAp4
Luxury fragrance advertising
Screenshot 2023 01 05 at 19 24 38 Jacob Elordi BOSS The Scent Fragrance Campaign 2022
Screenshot 2023 01 05 at 19 24 34 Why perfume ads are leaving a bad smell with audiences

• JFL
  • +1
It's becoming more integrated yeah, but I'm not sure if it's dominated by non-models. Either way, fragrance is where the model is the focal point. That's why they're the biggest paydays.
Is there any site where you can see ads and campaigns?
other than models.com

Is there any site where you can see ads and campaigns?
other than models.com
Weekly fashion mag issues, brand pages, newsletters, etc.

• +1
Niggers literally have bigger lips then their chins.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
If any if these niggas posted in the rating section, they would be told to kill themselves.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Prisma and Deleted member 21340
not only they're moggers but they all look high class
Plus this was when they actually cared about hair

Now every model has either a buzzcut/short hair or a school shooter haircut
a woman will never embrace jealousy with those hairstyles

Models only need to be tall and somewhat robust in order to better showcase whatever they are wearing, jews don't want you to look at 7+ PSL god faces anymore they acknowledged the facepill and know how distracting someone like Gandy is, they want you to stare at the product not Chad

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 17872
That's why they can't generate famous models anymore, professional models nowadays aren't famous, who tf would give an actual fuck to these alien looking mfs? Standards of Beauty now come from internet because that's what people want to see...

Lmao

They will switch back when their sales start tanking. Sex appeal sells, normies see chads and stacies wearing something and think to themselves (even if unconsciously) "I want to be like them! I will buy this product!".

This is the best looking guy out of all of those tbh. I gave him a taller lower third and better IPD. This would be the treshold for what I expect a model to look like.
Still only htn

they found every neckcel PSL alien on earth
its clear that they're hardcore leanmaxing for muh hollowcheekz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17872
jfl if you think any of those extreme brachycephalic ogres have appeal. But this site also thinks drago mogs so of course.
not this delusional shit again

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
I stumbled upon this video of "top 10 male models 2023" and holy fuck, yeah we all know there aren't new Gandy, Chico, Opry but I didn't expect it to be so bad
View attachment 2027778View attachment 2027779View attachment 2027780View attachment 2027781View attachment 2027782View attachment 2027783View attachment 2027784View attachment 2027785View attachment 2027786View attachment 2027787

This is supposed to be the top10
Just lol at the discussion about if some models had more aesthetics or appeal, when most of these guys have none

The best models are the ones not walking the catwalk now, the opposite
what about guys like nic kauffman who do catwalks

• Hmm...
what about guys like nic kauffman who do catwalks
Trying to get more people to watch them

Just like when they put Paris Hilton in the versace show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and gribsufer1
not this delusional shit again

girls would not choose those guys over narrow faced cucks.

There's a reason why Barrett and Drago are low appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

barrett is high appeal

• JFL
barrett is high appeal

ask any girl lmao. They will think he is ugly.

JFL he is extremely low psl, this is why people think psl is autism, because no one understands facial aesthetics in the psl community.

Jordan Barrett has shit ratios, his total FWHR is lower than 99% of women. Therefore he is low psl and low appeal.

Looks like Hamza if he was half white half black:

Hamza JR

contemporary modelling/fashion is about virtue signalling and is run by retarded faggots and women, both of whom are totally bought into mainstream ideology and as such actively try to spread mutant ugliness and aesthetic filth as far and wide as possible

they know whats attractive, but making beautiful art of beautiful people is fascist and white supremacist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger, radicalrationalist, infini and 1 other person
ask any girl lmao. They will think he is ugly.

JFL he is extremely low psl, this is why people think psl is autism, because no one understands facial aesthetics in the psl community.

Jordan Barrett has shit ratios, his total FWHR is lower than 99% of women. Therefore he is low psl and low appeal.
cope
085d070ea52d949d824b32e38861b0c4

• JFL

Yes they would
And barrett doesn't look like any of those guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and sibience

I like how this site always says "muh asians have no sexual dimorphism! kpop guys getting girls just doesn't make sense to me they are so feminine!"

And then they worship barrett who has even less sexual dimorphism than most asians LMAO.

This site doesn't understand sexual dimorphism, just because barrett has a wide neck and wide face doesn't change the fact that he looks like a girl because of more important factors like ramus height, nose, midface, upper lip, total fwhr all which are extremely feminine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 17872
yeah one guy has a good jaw with hollow cheeks, the others dont look good.

Yes they would
And barrett doesn't look like any of those guys

Yes those 90s supermodels have much more appeal than barrett.

But take any decent looking guy with a total fwhr that is much higher like lorenzo zurzolo and almost all girls will choose him over those supermodels.

aZCIOFckGuxHXbYSQAlgavwOxPU.jpg

(doesn't even get rated high here because users don't know the importance of ramus length and total fwhr)

And not having acromegaly helps too.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, alriodai and Xangsane