• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the difference between @MakinItHappenReturn and @Gestapo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 16834, Lmao and 7 others
is it really as brutal as that? I thought that looks like 6'2 vs 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
  • +1
Remember 5'6 is average in china or peru for example

• +1
28C0BCA3 D84A 47B4 8B4D B519FA7176F9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: White Swordsman, Deleted member 16834, the BULL and 8 others
I just checked a picute of me standing next to a friends who is about 5'5-5'6, I am 5'11.5'' so the difference should be about the same as this tiktok, his harline lines up with my lips, so Id say this heighmog is like 7 inches maybe? because his hairline lines up with the taller guys chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, the next o'pry, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Birdcell

Rob Paul has a video on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Birdcell and Deleted member 2403
thats more than 6 inches like 7

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Birdcell
I just checked a picute of me standing next to a friends who is about 5'5-5'6, I am 5'11.5'' so the difference should be about the same as this tiktok, his harline lines up with my lips, so Id say this heighmog is like 7 inches maybe? because his hairline lines up with the taller guys chin
Why would they lie ?

• +1
They're both MM and say their height is 5'6 and 6'0 respectively
if you’re at the bottom of someones nose youre 16cm shorter, 16cm is around 6 inches which means he should be as tall as the bottom of his nose, but he isnt, hes shorter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Birdcell
As others have pointed out, this is a 7-8 inch difference, not 6...

so brutal man. when someone is taller, they arent just longer, they also have thicker bones. making the manlet look like a child with child bones.

only way for him to live in this life is to get LL and gymmaxx as much to fraud frame. but even then he will still be mogged by the 6ft guy who did nothing to achieve this height and frame, just got born with it. but at least if he did LL and gymcelling he wouldnt be mogged AS BAD

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
View attachment 1555423
so brutal man. when someone is taller, they arent just longer, they also have thicker bones. making the manlet look like a child with child bones.

only way for him to live in this life is to get LL and gymmaxx as much to fraud frame. but even then he will still be mogged by the 6ft guy who did nothing to achieve this height and frame, just got born with it. but at least if he did LL and gymcelling he wouldnt be mogged AS BAD
Bones are everything

• +1
Giga cope. The guy on the right isn't 5'6 he is 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Birdcell
That can’t be true, a 6’0 guys eye level is barely taller than 5’6 (5’7 range) and this dude is way below supposed 6’0 guys eye level. This seems like more than a 20 cm difference

That can’t be true, a 6’0 guys eye level is barely taller than 5’6 (5’7 range) and this dude is way below supposed 6’0 guys eye level. This seems like more than a 20 cm difference
5 inches is a lot and over 10cm bro

• +1
5 inches is a lot and over 10cm bro
Yes, that’s usually the difference from your pupil to the top of your head. For some it will be slightly less like 4.5 inches, but as seen in this video that’s definitely not the case. I am 6’0 and my eye level is 171 cm, and that would just make my eye level slightly longer than 5’6. If this guy is 5’6 then the other guy is around 6’3, or if this guy is 6’0, then the other guy is around 5’4-5’3. Impossible this is in any way a 15 cm difference

• Woah
Not that brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Not that brutal
IRL it is , that will make ypu invisible next to 5 inch taller guy , you will be basically invisible to the foid if you both were next to her

• +1
This can’t be truth. My little brother is 6,0 and I’m almost as tall as him. Or maybe I’m not 5’7 after all? Maybe I’m 5’9?

• +1
This can’t be truth. My little brother is 6,0 and I’m almost as tall as him. Or maybe I’m not 5’7 after all? Maybe I’m 5’9?
Yeah, you're taller
Screenshot 20220203 2344482

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore