The brutal reality

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
I am not super hard working, I am not intelligent, I don't have any creative pursuits. I am not good looking. I am just an average low class dumbass. Some people have it worse and some people have it better than me, I dont worry about that but every morning I wake up and think about how I have 70 years of wageslaving left and I am not able to get out of it through creative or hard working ways.

Once you accept that its over you can finally realize the position you’re in from a totally unbiased perspective. Im not in this position, but as long as “I work hard and focus on my goals I can make my dreams come true” or some other normie garbage. It wouldn't matter even if I was intelligent, I knew 7 languages, I never missed a day of work. I cant even get an interview for a job at a grocery store. The only way I was able to get my current job is because my friend convinced the manager to hire me. Truly, it is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6382
id try rob a bank at that point and go all or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SkinjobCatastrophe
id try rob a bank at that point and go all or nothing
Thats true if im 30 and still have nothing im coming up with some scheme like that because I would rather go out like that than rot away wageslaving for another few decades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6382