The brutal rep/ratio pill (Gtfih)

D

Deleted member 12688

Studies have shown your rep ratio on looksmax are correlated with IQ, looks, and success with women

The higher your post/rep ratio is the more likely you are to be a helpful and good person

This is completely unbiased and based on multiple studies

Thoughts?

@kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @Maesthetic @ReignsChad @Hopelessmofoker @thecel @N1666 @Knight @portuguesecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, thecel, Looks234 and 11 others
@Salludon and @Amnesia have the highest ratios and are confirmed to be the only gigachads on this forum (looks wise)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, thecel, TedKazanski and 1 other person
@Salludon and @Amnesia have the highest ratios and are confirmed to be the only gigachads on this forum (looks wise)
Mine is a lot higher than Amnesias

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
It's not difficult to have a good post/rep ratio when you have slayer status on this forum, an interesting life, a decent sense of humor, and tag 10 people in every thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 12002, Chintuck22 and 4 others
I had a negative post to rep ratio until 5 thousand posts, seeing how far i've went is astonishing, i went from minus 0.9 to 2X rep ratio at some points in my life, sky is the limit

If you want to get rep easier just tag the bros and say
Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @Maesthetic @thecel @Knight @portuguesecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Edgar, Fear and 13 others
I had a negative post to rep ratio until 5 thousand posts, seeing how far i've went is astonishing, i went from minus 0.9 to 2X rep ratio at some points in my life, sky is the limit

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @Maesthetic @thecel @Knight @portuguesecel
High iq users have shit post/rep because they are smart enough not to post High effort shit on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, Growth Plate, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
High iq users have shit post/rep because they are smart enough not to post High effort shit on incel forums
Yeah haha, like @thecel said, you can have 50 giggles on a shitpost, whereas you will get close to 20 reacts on a high effort/high IQ post

Most people don't even read high effort stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and Growth Plate

Thoughts?
Ok

• JFL
damn, I never cared about to rep but now I gotta actively try to raise it

• +1
@Maesthetic @portuguesecel @Marsiere214 @Bitch @AcneScars tonight i will rep all of your posts, profile posts, threads, etc

Doing this out of kindness, you can rep me back if you want to, you don't have to though

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, AcneScars, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Jfl at this repcel cope

I have posted about 1 high effort thread in my time here and repratio mog everyone except salludon

Thoughts on this repcel cope?
@Chintuck22 @Maesthetic @Hopelessmofoker @Adriana Lima

@Maesthetic @portuguesecel @Marsiere214 @Bitch @AcneScars tonight i will rep all of your posts, profile posts, threads, etc

Doing this out of kindness, you can rep me back if you want to, you don't have to though

What about me nigga? Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Adriana Lima
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12688
Jfl at this repcel cope

I have posted about 1 high effort thread in my time here and repratio mog everyone except salludon

What about me nigga? Wtf
All of ur threads are high effort by definition. All of your beefs and shit

• +1
Jfl at this repcel cope

What about me nigga? Wtf
Bro my larp when i broke the neck got more reputation than my math maxing guide

50 reacts on a larp post, this is a larp

Math maxing, just 37 reacts

I had to mention that i tagged a shitton of people on 2nd thread, while i tagged no one on the first thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, mogstar, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Jfl at this repcel cope

What about me nigga? Wtf
Sure nigga, i can rep all of your thousand posts too, like i did with @realklay11

But will you do the same, shot me your discord in PM's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 12688

I will if i see you bro

• Love it
True, you're a good example.
Im unironically high iq ( officially tested ), I just cba to post high effort stuff here because I’ll get bombarded with “ dn rd + op is an abused dog” replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Growth Plate and Deleted member 12688
Im unironically high iq ( officially tested ), I just cba to post high effort stuff here because I’ll get bombarded with “ dn rd + op is an abused dog” replies
No you won’t stop being insecure and pessimistic portuguesecel

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and mogstar
Math maxing, just 37 reacts

I had to mention that i tagged a shitton of people on 2nd thread, while i tagged no one on the first thread
You shouldn't expect many people to be able to tolerate math enough, or people on a forum focused on getting laid to care about math enough, to read your essay about how to improve themselves in that subject.

• +1
What test, what score, and what muh high iq high effort posterinos would you post?

• +1
Im unironically high iq
cape-fear.gif

thats what they always say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
cape-fear.gif

thats what they always say
You are the dumbest user here because you get trigerred at shitposts on incel forums and if that wasn’t enough u spend ur money on them like the social outcast bully victim u are. I feel bad for u ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 4332, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
You are the dumbest user here because you get trigerred at shitposts on incel forums
The irony is that you are because, because you think this is funny a for 10000X times and I have to go along with you. I would literally give a shit about it, but you definitely got trigerred, which I recognized on the fact that you always ask "How?" everyone who agrees with me and you even went barking to their PM´s.

u spend ur money
Im not 16 like you so I can afford to spend 9 $.
I forgot that in that ghetto where you live, the whole family lives for a whole week from that.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12688, Growth Plate and 1 other person
The irony is that you are because, because you think this is funny a for 10000X times and I have to go along with you. I would literally give a shit about it, but you definitely got trigerred, which I recognized on the fact that you always ask "How?" everyone who agrees with me and you even went barking to their PM´s.

I forgot that in that ghetto where you live, the whole family lives for a whole week from that.
you can’t write in English ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Adriana Lima
I had negative ratio when joined, because i had many fights with others

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
so you take pride in the fact that you’re a grown ass man who spends countless amounts of hours on incel forums while spending money on those said forums and getting triggered at teens ? It’s unironically fucking over for you and I really hope you never quote me again. Go for a walk and think about wtf you’re doing with ur life jfl

you can’t write in English ffs

You are the dumbest user here because you get trigerred at shitposts on incel forums
A ironia é que você é porque, porque você acha isso engraçado por 10.000 vezes e eu tenho que concordar com você. Eu literalmente daria a mínima para isso, mas você definitivamente se empolgou, o que eu reconheci no fato de você sempre perguntar "Como?" todo mundo que concorda comigo e você até foi latir para os PM's.

u spend ur money
Não tenho 16 anos como você, então posso gastar 9 $. Esqueci que naquele gueto onde você mora, toda a família mora por uma semana inteira daí.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
so you take pride in the fact that you’re a grown ass man who spends countless amounts of hours on incel forums while spending money on those said forums and getting triggered at teens ?
yeah, but youre not a teen:feelshaha: and depending on how you do, you'll be here by your 30s.

and you are the one who is triggered, because I have jeopardized the only supply of validation you will ever get.

It’s unironically fucking over for you and I really hope you never quote me again.
so dont go shitposting into my threads then, son

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah, but youre not a teen:feelshaha: and depending on how you do, you'll be here by your 30s.

and you are the one who is triggered, because I have jeopardized the only supply of validation you will ever get.

so dont go shitposting into my threads then, son
Im 18. You’re like 30 dude chill out

• +1
  • +1
No. We’re not the same, I’m not a loser neet like u obviously, and idk about ur physical stats but you’re probably a manlet. And I saw ur side profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4430
Dnrd you abused dog

No. We’re not the same, I’m not a loser neet like u obviously
you literally shitpost like bot and copy paste threads. nothing else. but ok enjoy that. You started with whos the bigger loser, I just call you out for that.
and idk about ur physical stats but you’re probably a manlet
this is funny, you cry here all the time “im incel / ugly blah blah blah“ so that your circlejerk always gives you your validation. But obviously, now that when its suits you, you mogs even when you dont know anything about me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copeful and Deleted member 12688
you literally shitpost like bot and copy paste threads. nothing else. but ok enjoy that. You started with whos the bigger loser, I just call you out for that.

this is funny, you cry here all the time im incel / ugly blah blah blah, so that your circlejerk always gives you your validation. But obviously, now that when its you suits you, you mogs even when you dont know anything about me.
Sweet thinwhiteduke precious little bean 🥰🥰

• Love it