The Brutal Truth About Being Non NT or Being “Mentally Ill”

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Ok, I know some here are non NT such as myself, but as I learn more about Neurotypicals, I realize that we can’t understand each other on an emotional level.

If you have a mental illness there is no solution, you are fucked up (in society’s eyes) forever, permanently. You have no social life, you have no girlfriend, and you have nothing going for yourself because you weren’t meant to be in this world, simple as that. This literal garbage world was made for neurotypicals, social interaction is everywhere, your only escape from it is homelessness and being stranded.

And for those that do have some sort of success in life as someone with mental conditions, your psl (attractiveness) or high iq is likely benefiting you in these factors.

Even sub 5s will not want to be around non nts. It’s extremely depressing.

If you are mentally ill and sub chadlite, people who have noticed your autism before will look at you with disgust on their face subconsciously. They will not care to show it, especially foids. it’s one thing to be an average man around females but it’s another to be an autistic average man around females.

So since there’s no solution to curing your autism as a sub 8, you might as well just enjoy life and accept that you will suffer forever. I don’t try to be seen anymore, I don’t try to fit in like the blind fool I was previously, some of you are passionate to do that, but whatever low inhib I had in me before, it’s now gone. I know too much.

Now that I think about it, maybe the Information Age is the next major step. Never began for aspies who can’t hold simple conversations with neuro typic hymans

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, chawaje, Skywalker and 3 others
High IQ thread its so over

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Skywalker and lunin7
Ok, I know some here are non NT such as myself, but as I learn more about Neurotypicals, I realize that we can’t understand each other on an emotional level.

If you have a mental illness there is no solution, you are fucked up (in society’s eyes) forever, permanently. You have no social life, you have no girlfriend, and you have nothing going for yourself because you weren’t meant to be in this world, simple as that. This literal garbage world was made for neurotypicals, social interaction is everywhere, your only escape from it is homelessness and being stranded.

And for those that do have some sort of success in life as someone with mental conditions, your psl (attractiveness) or high iq is likely benefiting you in these factors.

If you are mentally ill and sub chadlite, people who have noticed your autism before will look at you with disgust on their face subconsciously. They will not care to show it, especially foids. it’s one thing to be an average man around females but it’s another to be an autistic average man around females.

So since there’s no solution to curing your autism as a sub 8, you might as well just enjoy life and accept that you will suffer forever. I don’t try to be seen anymore, I don’t try to fit in like the blind fool I was previously, some of you are passionate to do that, but whatever low inhib I had in me before, it’s now gone. I know too much.

Now that I think about it, maybe the Information Age is the next major step. Never began for aspies who can’t hold simple conversations with neuro typic hymans
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: lunin7

agreed. Even though i look good than 90% of my Students at School yet since i am a Autistic Socially Non Interactive person i am Not approached by any woman.

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7