The brutal truth about being tall

btsgangruling

btsgangruling

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Fuck man I’m 6 foot 3 inches and all the girls who I had a convo with said I’m too tall. In all honesty, average height is the best. In fact being shorter is better. It takes less to build muscle and all the women like you

Not to mention you get less spine problems and short people live longer

MANLETprettyBOY

MANLETprettyBOY

Bronze
be good-looking 5'7 over fuck height

E

Enkidu

Silver
thats huge wdym. its funny ppl on here say 6'0 is manlet while these ppl are like sub 5'8
just from my personal experience it isn't im 6'1 and i get called short so judging from that 6'3 isnt huge at least here

XAE17

XAE17

Banned
just from my personal experience it isn't im 6'1 and i get called short so judging from that 6'3 isnt huge at least here
nigga u just said you were 6'3???:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
DaRealSixpence

DaRealSixpence

Banned
It's all about how you rock it

I knew a 7 foot dude who worked at my previous gym... Grown man like 30 years old...I used to see him at the library playing video games like a kid...He would always walk hunched over.

Nice guy but he seemed like a pussy repellant.

If you're ashamed of yourself at any height or looks, people won't like you.

Read my next essay for more on this...It will come out this week

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Zephir
6'5 virgin here.
too tall and intimidating with huge hips
i do really hate my body and height, i wish i was not born at all

women want this guy, who is average height and has a nice figure

you will understand this only if you are not low iq like many people on this forum

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Not knowledgeable
Fuck man I’m 6 foot 3 inches and all the girls who I had a convo with said I’m too tall. In all honesty, average height is the best. In fact being shorter is better. It takes less to build muscle and all the women like you

I'm 6"4 and I'd like to be taller

poopmaster22

poopmaster22

BiMax Or Death
I’m 6ft gonna go rope

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im just here to talk about looksmaxxing
6'5 virgin here.

you will understand this only if you are not low iq like many people on this forum

yes but if the guy in that video was 6"5 he would be a giga mogger height is just a multiplier of what you already are it wont do much if your not attractive

Z

Zerengin02

Silver
bro you are probably just ugly lmao

Sage

It's best to have equal height to your oneitis for better ascension

Sage

Height is a cope and this forum is crowded with insecure truecels who spew bullcrap

Height should be matched to your oneitis for obvious reason, being too short or tall isn't halo and it isn't even worth 1 smv point judging by female reactions and the fact that they pull shorter men

btsgangruling

btsgangruling

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Reminder OP is indian who is obsessed with black cock
I’m obsessed with my own cock, not black cock. I just like cocks with good size like my 7.3 x 5.7 inch which I will post

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
6'5 virgin here.

Autists here think that being 6'7 means you are already HTN because of height, and they don't understand how lanklets can be incel when there are several examples for that in this forum alone, never mind the old lookism forum

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

Heightmaxxing is my Saga
SSi
I’m obsessed with my own cock, not black cock. I just like cocks with good size like my 7.3 x 5.7 inch which I will post
Similar size but i want to dickmaxx as i am a misogynist and would like to destroy a whore with my big fat 200x100 cock.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

Heightmaxxing is my Saga
Autists here think that being 6'7 means you are already HTN because of height, and they don't understand how lanklets can be incel when there are several examples for that in this forum alone, never mind the old lookism forum

C
O
P
E

U just have to carry yourself at that height by framemaxxing,just play a tall badboy game and women would lunge at u

Nobagger

Nobagger

Nordic With Assburgers
Its borderline very tall, I'm 6'3 and most guys are below my eyes by a cm or two
Not talking NBA tall
But for normal guys
True, I know a 6’3 guy and he’s really tall he stands out. I saw him at the bus once and didn’t realize it was him and he was one of the few I react with "Damn that guy’s tall" to, then I checked his TikTok and his bio said 6’3

Deleted member 17217

Deleted member 17217

Bronze
I’m obsessed with my own cock, not black cock. I just like cocks with good size like my 7.3 x 5.7 inch which I will
Larping faggot exposed

OP IS A LARPING FAGGOT EXPOSED JFL 5'9 6.5 INCH :lul:
PROB LARP TOO JFL IRL UNFRAUDED HES A 5'5 MICROPENISED CURRYCEL FROM THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI LARPING ON INCEL FORUMS JUST TO COPE WITH HIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE
@gamma @RoundHouse @Chadeep

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Diamond
You're just proving height is irrelevant
height alone is irrelevant unless you are really really short, height doesn't determine attractiveness but rather acts as a multiplier, so if you got not much running upstairs you won't benefit from it much

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
C
O
P
E

U just have to carry yourself at that height by framemaxxing,just play a tall badboy game and women would lunge at u
Cope I have seen a lot of athletic / gymmaxxed tall dudes with becky GFs, they can't get stacylites or stacies if they are not above HTN level facially. Also tall + framecel + ugly = incel

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

Platinum
fuck off tall and white let’s you get treated like a god in america due to insane status halo. face irrelevant