The brutal truth about big dick

Fuck man
Like 3 of 4 women don’t want a relationship after our one night stand
They say it’s too big for them to handle every night
I’m 7.3 x 5.7 inches, but in high school when my dick was smaller women would want a relationship with me

It’s better having a size that fits all women
Pics or never happeney

definitely
thats more girth than danny d and like the same as shane dieselt
its massive
i read that the guy has 8x6.3 cock but definitely 6"+ so not sure why you think he has less but interesting stilll

i read that the guy has 8x6.3 cock but definitely 6"+ so not sure why you think he has less but interesting stilll
according to lpsg he is around 5.75 inches which is still huge but 6 plus is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
according to lpsg he is around 5.75 inches which is still huge but 6 plus is crazy
many people on reddit claim 6 inches and more in girth and they are doing fine with fitting it into whores

many people on reddit claim 6 inches and more in girth and they are doing fine with fitting it into whores
emphasis on the claim

• +1
  • +1
No it was 6.4 for ONS and 6.3 for relationship. Which means basically the same thing.

And also this isn't fucking true jfl. Almost all women fantasize about men with big dicks, and that means about 7.5" or more and thick too.
Nnnnnooo women fantazise about 4 inchers atleast!

brutally over then since girth is more important
bullshit i hate when people say girth is more important

its like saying face > height or height > face

u cant generalize it retards

bullshit i hate when people say girth is more important

its like saying face > height or height > face

u cant generalize it retards
why do you have to be so mean you asshole

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
these studies are inherently flawed because women can’t estimate size at all. I’m between 7.5 and 8 inches in length and 6 inches in girth. Multiple times women have guessed my size. The first time it happened, she guessed it was 9” and the most recent time it happened, the guess was 10”

Obviously I didn’t correct them and I let them believe I was that big lol but it just proves that women will overestimate

also, for the record, I have had multiple women tell me it’s “too big” and I have accidentally hurt a girlfriend before, made them bleed, made one start crying from going too deep on accident, and i dated a small chick who was like 5’2” and she straight up wouldn’t allow me to fuck in certain positions because it was painful for her. we ended up breaking up after only a few months. Other girls I’ve dated have been so sore from sex that we would have to take a break for at least a day or two so she could heal or whatever. Oh and anal? Forget about it lmao.

What’s ur D routine no homo?

OP is a woman :feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck man
Like 3 of 4 women don’t want a relationship after our one night stand
They say it’s too big for them to handle every night
I’m 7.3 x 5.7 inches, but in high school when my dick was smaller women would want a relationship with me

It’s better having a size that fits all women

Never believe what a woman says.

It's likely another reason and they're just using your dick as a way to help you save face

dick is cope im 7x5.5 BP and only 2 girls ever said something about it lol