The brutal truth about JBs, why MILFs fog

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
All the younger girls I’ve been with don’t know how to ride dick, don’t know how to give good head, don’t know how to fuck

last slay I had two days ago kept saying how she didn’t know how to ride cock
We tried it and she almost broke my cock off

despite that I still came in her pussy raw

but older women can ride me so good
They know how to fuck :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670 and 10 others
tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758, homesick and 5 others
KEEP FUCKING COPING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN MORON KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
— tales from the VR headset

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksmaxxHopeful, House Lannister and 5 others
MILFs usually have a dominance fetish and want to make a young twink submit to them. They also get turned on by teaching you sex tricks and how to fuck and whatnot. Many PSLers could easily ascend with MILFs when you think about it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
Milfs are supreme and ideal, period.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
KEEP FUCKING COPING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN MORON KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT

dIdNt rEaD😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
All the younger girls I’ve been with don’t know how to ride dick, don’t know how to give good head, don’t know how to fuck

no amount of sexual skill level will ever beat the pleasure you feel when impaling a wet tight teen cunny. They could just do the starfish or hold up their ass while you have a go at it and it would beat every dried up loose bitch, no matter how hard she jump on your dick.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
no amount of sexual skill level will ever beat the pleasure you feel when impaling a wet tight teen cunny. They could just do the starfish or hold up their ass while you have a go at it and it would beat every dried up loose bitch, no matter how hard she jump on your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7098
I love milfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17311
But women are supposed to hit the wall :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Just let other men break in the woman for you theory?

Your young JB curry bunny women know how to deepthroat very well if you ask Me :forcedsmile:. Ima call cap on this one, if a girl ain’t suckin yo sick correctly it’s because she is a subhuman or doesn’t like you son

Your young JB curry bunny women know how to deepthroat very well if you ask Me :forcedsmile:. Ima call cap on this one, if a girl ain’t suckin yo sick correctly it’s because she is a subhuman or doesn’t like you son
My dick is too fat tbh bitches choke on it

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's about the intimacy with JB. My last jb experience was many years ago with 16 year old girl. She was actually the sister of the girl I was banging and they lived together and I was trying to bang the jb when the other girl went to work. I ended up cuddling a lot with the jb and doing some sexual stuff but the best moments were just lying in the bed and fooling around and just enjoying the naive and spontaneous nature of the JB.

DISCLAIMER - THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311