The Brutal Truth About This Forum

Cope

Cope

Even after you ascend you will still be posting here, take the oldcel @Amnesia and the twink @ArvidGustavsson for example.

It is over for us mentally, we will never escape this site. We are forever trapped here in this fever dream.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deprived, AscendingHero and 14 others
Me and @Thompsonz leave November

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 13332, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I’m planning on leaving once summer ends and then come back for a final rating next summer. After that deleting all my posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Growth Plate and Cope
All green fit like I’m in tha army

Marni on Marni

Don’t forget to do Korean squat in the morning. Helps with circulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
I’m planning on leaving once summer ends and then come back for a final rating next summer. After that deleting all my posts
I thought I had left this site, I even took a year long hiatus. But here I am, back to posting again and trying to enlighten people here with my looksmax knowledge.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, ROTTING, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
this forum will be taken down any day now anyway dude
we will move to another platform though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Moggie and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Growth Plate
I hope so

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Even after you ascend you will still be posting here, take the oldcel @Amnesia and the twink @ArvidGustavsson for example.

It is over for us mentally, we will never escape this site. We are forever trapped here in this fever dream.
both rather inactive

people have been saying this for years now
people probably have been saying that on lookism for years too

but this forum is a little more "normie friendly" than "lookism" from the name alone "looksmax" as it seems like just another male self improvement forum rather than discussing the brutality of foid behavior

but the pinkwell type posts, the joke posts about beating and raping women and the "misogyny and racism" etc. probably doesn't help this forum staying online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Kingcel32, Cope and 1 other person
  • So Sad
the "misogyny and racism" etc. probably doesn't help this forum staying online
ok nigger
Thank fuck for that
C62D9819 D41A 4D0D A3A8 994068D3B9A2

C370DFB1 F409 48A4 9ED1 78DF335DD82C

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deprived, Deleted member 20002 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
There are users who have apparently left the forum, you just need some initial willpower and to keep yourself constantly busy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Idc this site is dopamine heaven I don’t wanna leave. I’ll rot here because this is better then sex with a stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Patient A
Idc this site is dopamine heaven I don’t wanna leave. I’ll rot here because this is better then sex with a stacy.
Yea, it's the perfect place for schizo posting

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Coping to the fingol who hasn't even received a blowjob

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Erik-Jón
Yea, it's the perfect place for schizo posting
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:What’s that supposed to mean, I don’t use any other social media asides .org and tik tok and I’m better for it. Also I can’t ascend anyways because it’s f genetics so I rather rot in the highest dopamine nook

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Patient A
Its the song lyrics and treating this website like it’s your Snapchat it’s unbearable.
I ran up 30 bandz of rep off of rap nigga lyrics

🐐meh⛹🏾

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
people probably have been saying that on lookism for years too

but this forum is a little more "normie friendly" than "lookism" from the name alone "looksmax" as it seems like just another male self improvement forum rather than discussing the brutality of foid behavior

but the pinkwell type posts, the joke posts about beating and raping women and the "misogyny and racism" etc. probably doesn't help this forum staying online
barely anyone posts that shit the mods crack down on any edgy shit nowadays it's funny bc u can post about being violent towards men but not women

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and AlexBrown84
barely anyone posts that shit the mods crack down on any edgy shit nowadays it's funny bc u can post about being violent towards men but not women
When I taught the staff how to make money they started protecting their asset and censoring things

Franchise player most influential🐐

I ran up 30 bandz of rep off of rap nigga lyrics

🐐meh⛹🏾
You paid to have your posts deleted to get a mogger ratio :lul:

You noticed sheeple gave you more reps the higher your ratio was lol

Cope and he is like 6 PSL at his prime
I know, he was a mail muddle but my feces still mogs him

When I taught the staff how to make money they started protecting their asset and censoring things

Franchise player most influential🐐
Stay on topic nigger, you're talking about irrelevant stuff you cuck. This isn't a goat thread.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
I know, he was a mail muddle but my feces still mogs him

Stay on topic nigger, you're talking about irrelevant stuff you cuck. This isn't a goat thread.
Sorry I derail your thread xD

@FastBananaCEO fly out to Mongolia and let’s work. Take the Eurostar to Frankfurt and get a direct flight to Mongolia m8
2914E610 E246 4ED6 8020 2EEF9B63FECC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Cope
Sorry I derail your thread xD

@FastBananaCEO fly out to Mongolia and let’s work. Take the Eurostar to Frankfurt and get a direct flight to Mongolia m8
View attachment 1780364
How much is that? I only have 20 quid in the bank and my mum wants me to get a haircut tomorrow (15 quid) I'm skint mate

I’ll be gone by 28

I’ll come back from time to time to check in on my boyos :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Erik-Jón
I’ll be gone by 28

I’ll come back from time to time to check in on my boyos :Comfy:
Forreal I will miss my looksmax brethen if I ever leave 😢

Need to meet up with my fellow looksmaxxers IRL so we can cold approach Stacys together

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
I will leave this site When I will be a Jordan barrett tier psl god.

Ran out of dopamine 😭

• So Sad