the brutal truth on cold approach or day gme

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
So, this week I started off on the wrong foot for sure. I was feeling like shit yesterday, pussying out on every single girl I'd pass by. Since I have this goal of hitting on at least 1 girl a day, I had to do it so I decided on doing it later on at college. There always be girls there.

Sure, there was this square in front of my campus, which is in a pretty upper class area where mostly white people live. A lot of people there at night with nice lightning and cops patrolling, fairly safe.

First girl was jogging around that square, went to talk, ignored. I swear, I'll never get over these ones. It was pretty lame. And had some classes so I entered the building. During my breaks I usually go have a walk there and hit on some girls. Okay, first one sucked but let's try it again. Saw a another girl and thought "okay next time I pass by her I'm going to hit on her"

As soon as I stopped and moved toward her direction this girl freaks out and did that cringe ass shit women tell each other to do when they're going to be "assaulted", like pretending to know the person in front of her. God it was so fucking retarded.

Sure you dumbfuck bitch, I'm definitely going to assault/rob you in front of 30 people and two police cars parked nearby in a heavily illuminated open place. And that retarded ass move would definitely prevent a real assault, talking to some old lady you clearly don't know is going to make a huge difference.

Now what pisses me is how stupid this was. I took some time to process wtf did just happen but thinking back now I should probably have went even harder and approached the old lady as well just to embarass this little scared, racist bitch.

But atm I felt really bad, you know having someone misunderstand your intentions this way for the way you look is brutal. I wasn't really different from anybody there, I was just another guy wearing a hoodie and a backpack like all the other students around, I just wasn't a white person.

But it gives me a glimpsy of how a lot of people have to live, you know when people try to avoid or go to the other side of the street just because they saw a black person. I sympathize with my black homies.

Anyways, I got home feeling like shit, went to bed, today's a new day right? Except the very first approach I did today was another rude bitch as well. Fuck it.

The conclusion to all this is that cold approach is a random thing. There's no right or wrong. Some people will react in a good way, others will freak out, but you can't avoid this unpredictability. You'll be dealing with all kinds of people and it's no walk in the park (although I was quite literally doing that yesterday).

You'll get bad reactions and you'll have to learn to deal with that shit, fucking sucks but yeah, it is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Eduardo DOV, HighIQcel and 10 others
my ego couldnt deal with that, error 404
cold approach is horrible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, thecel and PubertyMaxxer
cold approaching is only viable at bars, concerts, and maybe at the beach if you're a chad.
street, and work/campus? Just dont

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 2 others
ER in the making

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Radiance, Eduardo DOV, HighIQcel and 4 others
So, this week I started off on the wrong foot for sure. I was feeling like shit yesterday, pussying out on every single girl I'd pass by. Since I have this goal of hitting on at least 1 girl a day, I had to do it so I decided on doing it later on at college. There always be girls there.

Sure, there was this square in front of my campus, which is in a pretty upper class area where mostly white people live. A lot of people there at night with nice lightning and cops patrolling, fairly safe.

First girl was jogging around that square, went to talk, ignored. I swear, I'll never get over these ones. It was pretty lame. And had some classes so I entered the building. During my breaks I usually go have a walk there and hit on some girls. Okay, first one sucked but let's try it again. Saw a another girl and thought "okay next time I pass by her I'm going to hit on her"

As soon as I stopped and moved toward her direction this girl freaks out and did that cringe ass shit women tell each other to do when they're going to be "assaulted", like pretending to know the person in front of her. God it was so fucking retarded.

Sure you dumbfuck bitch, I'm definitely going to assault/rob you in front of 30 people and two police cars parked nearby in a heavily illuminated open place. And that retarded ass move would definitely prevent a real assault, talking to some old lady you clearly don't know is going to make a huge difference.

Now what pisses me is how stupid this was. I took some time to process wtf did just happen but thinking back now I should probably have went even harder and approached the old lady as well just to embarass this little scared, racist bitch.

But atm I felt really bad, you know having someone misunderstand your intentions this way for the way you look is brutal. I wasn't really different from anybody there, I was just another guy wearing a hoodie and a backpack like all the other students around, I just wasn't a white person.

But it gives me a glimpsy of how a lot of people have to live, you know when people try to avoid or go to the other side of the street just because they saw a black person. I sympathize with my black homies.

Anyways, I got home feeling like shit, went to bed, today's a new day right? Except the very first approach I did today was another rude bitch as well. Fuck it.

The conclusion to all this is that cold approach is a random thing. There's no right or wrong. Some people will react in a good way, others will freak out, but you can't avoid this unpredictability. You'll be dealing with all kinds of people and it's no walk in the park (although I was quite literally doing that yesterday).

You'll get bad reactions and you'll have to learn to deal with that shit, fucking sucks but yeah, it is what it is.
Give up

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Radiance, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
cold approaching is only viable at bars, concerts, and maybe at the beach if you're a chad.
Funny enough, I had girls react in a very positive manner in the very same place I hit on this girl. A few weeks I did hit on a girl who was a literal model (no joking) in the same way, probably even more creepier as I grabbed her arm. I went on a date with her later on and stuff.

Sure, she cut me off recently (prolly Chad came along, idk. Our SMV gap was pretty huge though and there wasn't a lot of chemistry), still she thought I was good enough to go out with me and make out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Funny enough, I had girls react in a very positive manner in the very same place I hit on this girl. A few weeks I did hit on a girl who was a literal model (no joking) in the same way, probably even more creepier as I grabbed her arm. I went on a date with her later on and stuff.

Sure, she cut me off recently (prolly Chad came along, idk. Our SMV gap was pretty huge though and there wasn't a lot of chemistry), still she thought I was good enough to go out with me and make out.
stats? posted any pics of yourself here?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Ken and PubertyMaxxer
What about your own neighborhood?

It would instantly connect both of you

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You should approach girls in and around your looks level. You should also try to get eye contact and smile before approaching, get some kind of pre approach eye contact. If you pretend you are on your phone while walking girls will feel more comfortable actually looking at you and giving some kind of IOI if they are interested since it's not too high pressure since they think you're kind of distracted with the phone. From there you can approach but if you're doing a pure cold approach on girls that smv mog you then the numbers game is going to be very high although its doable. If you could find good wingmen that are not aspie and that you can get along with and have a good mood with where the rejections are kind of funny then you can easily mass approach in the aspie direct style. I met a few guys like that from pua forums and we clicked in a good way so when one of us got rejected and it was brutal, we would find it funny. It's different with aspies or people who view rejection in the red pill sense and the mood is killed when rejections happen or just the threat of rejections happening kills the mood and motivation. The main thing is that you should just max out approaching when you are young and have the chance. Once you become oldcel it's just not feasible as you are risking a lot if a girl takes it badly.

I think I get enough IOIs at this stage that it would be pointless to mass approach. I am better off just cruising around and be very aware of girls giving IOIs and then approach them. If you are doing this right then you're actually doing a lot more approaches since you'll be trying to get eye contact and smiling at a lot of girls or just looking around and trying to observe girls that are looking at you. I consider that an approach. An approach on a girl thats already semi interested is worth about 70 approaches on random girls. Much less work.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, PubertyMaxxer, ChristianChad and 2 others
You should approach girls in and around your looks level. You should also try to get eye contact and smile before approaching, get some kind of pre approach eye contact. If you pretend you are on your phone while walking girls will feel more comfortable actually looking at you and giving some kind of IOI if they are interested since it's not too high pressure since they think you're kind of distracted with the phone. From there you can approach but if you're doing a pure cold approach on girls that smv mog you then the numbers game is going to be very high although its doable. If you could find good wingmen that are not aspie and that you can get along with and have a good mood with where the rejections are kind of funny then you can easily mass approach in the aspie direct style. I met a few guys like that from pua forums and we clicked in a good way so when one of us got rejected and it was brutal, we would find it funny. It's different with aspies or people who view rejection in the red pill sense and the mood is killed when rejections happen or just the threat of rejections happening kills the mood and motivation. The main thing is that you should just max out approaching when you are young and have the chance. Once you become oldcel it's just not feasible as you are risking a lot if a girl takes it badly.

I think I get enough IOIs at this stage that it would be pointless to mass approach. I am better off just cruising around and be very aware of girls giving IOIs and then approach them. If you are doing this right then you're actually doing a lot more approaches since you'll be trying to get eye contact and smiling at a lot of girls or just looking around and trying to observe girls that are looking at you. I consider that an approach. An approach on a girl thats already semi interested is worth about 70 approaches on random girls. Much less work.
I do the phone thing as well if I'm feeling nervous, but you just can't help in the end. Some girls are aspies and will react weirdly, not sure if it's due to their looks or not.

Some subhumans have treated me badly while some stacies were kind, it really depends. I actually do have a wingman and it does help for sure, but this time I was by myself, can't rely on him everytime though.

I usually don't react badly to rejections but this one I hadn't experience yet so it was a shock in a way. I'm feeling better now. Oddly, I was expecting bad reactions today but they all went fine (3 approaches during my lunch break)

as for IOIs idk if it's working more power to you, but in my experience IOIs never meant anything. I pulled girls who didn't even notice my presence until I went there and hit on them and also had girls who were awkwardly staring at me but gave me the brush.

and I mean fair enough, I myself don't feel comfortable staring at some girl I find attractive

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Ken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and IncelsBraincels
The mistake you made is you weren’t drunk enough. Jfl at cold approaching sober. At least take a low dose of shrooms or something

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
The mistake you made is you weren’t drunk enough. Jfl at cold approaching sober. At least take a low dose of shrooms or something
jfl I can't be high all the time, but there was a time I'd only go on dates with girls if I was high on something, xanax, phenibut etc jfl bitches probably thought I was some kind of NT god or somethin

I ordered some kratom yesterday, let's see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
jfl I can't be high all the time, but there was a time I'd only go on dates with girls if I was high on something, xanax, phenibut etc jfl bitches probably thought I was some kind of NT god or somethin

I ordered some kratom yesterday, let's see how it goes
You can drink 2-3 times a week (just carry a Gatorade zero with vodka and daygame at the beach). Drinking 7 days a week will destroy your liver/heart

You can drink 2-3 times a week (just carry a Gatorade zero with vodka and daygame at the beach). Drinking 7 days a week will destroy your liver/heart

Good advice. I think the OP is stuck in the getting-the-skillset mode. People who are daygaming or puaing for long periods are losers who get no results. If you're mass approaching then drinking is a good thing, hammer out lots of approaches, get leads and make something happen. Don't be one of those pua losers making field reports about bs. I didn't approach, i did this or that, it's pathetic. lol at committing to a multiple year/lifestyle process. Just do shit as efficiently as possible. If you're going to be a mass approaching aspie then you should be approaching looksmatched girls, max it and get a lot of numbers/instas and then run them and try make something happen. Otherwise you're just a loser falling for the pua/daygame meme. You're already making yourself look low value af by doing unsolicited approaches when normal guys don't have to do that so you might as well be running a hard numbers game in that style.

Otherwise try to just do natural approaches and take advantage of situations. I was sitting down at a wall and a small girl walked past and smiled as she was walking past just to be nice saying hello. I said something like we are the same height and im sitting down lol and she laughed. Tried to run some fluff/bs to get a convo going but she wasn't interested. Nothing I could do, nothing would have worked. It was a good attempt though. Her pussy was tight af im guessing.

Last edited:
8177.jpg

would you dare cold approach a chick like her? I wouldn't tbh, she's too intimidating.

8177.jpg

would you dare cold approach a chick like her? I wouldn't tbh, she's too intimidating.

If you are white and you cannot pull her from cold approach then you have extreme problems.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist
If you are white and you cannot pull her from cold approach then you have extreme problems.
?? explain
It's not like I'd be the only white guy interested in her

?? explain
It's not like I'd be the only white guy interested in her

Shes Asian = desperate for white DNA. She's just an average looking asian, cold approach lots of them and unless you've got nuclear level aspieness you can't fail. A sub 5 white guy is considered gigachad to them.

Shes Asian = desperate for white DNA. She's just an average looking asian, cold approach lots of them and unless you've got nuclear level aspieness you can't fail. A sub 5 white guy is considered gigachad to them.
You are beyond delusional if you think Asians don't have standards for white men. Just goes to show people have no real life experiences on these sites and make up their minds from shit they read on the internet.

Good advice. I think the OP is stuck in the getting-the-skillset mode. People who are daygaming or puaing for long periods are losers who get no results. If you're mass approaching then drinking is a good thing, hammer out lots of approaches, get leads and make something happen. Don't be one of those pua losers making field reports about bs. I didn't approach, i did this or that, it's pathetic. lol at committing to a multiple year/lifestyle process. Just do shit as efficiently as possible. If you're going to be a mass approaching aspie then you should be approaching looksmatched girls, max it and get a lot of numbers/instas and then run them and try make something happen. Otherwise you're just a loser falling for the pua/daygame meme. You're already making yourself look low value af by doing unsolicited approaches when normal guys don't have to do that so you might as well be running a hard numbers game in that style.

Otherwise try to just do natural approaches and take advantage of situations. I was sitting down at a wall and a small girl walked past and smiled as she was walking past just to be nice saying hello. I said something like we are the same height and im sitting down lol and she laughed. Tried to run some fluff/bs to get a convo going but she wasn't interested. Nothing I could do, nothing would have worked. It was a good attempt though. Her pussy was tight af im guessing.
I remember a few years ago when me and a friend asked girls for advice on meeting them (bad idea ik). One girl said “you need to be more drunk hehe”. Although simple, it’s the best “PUA” advice I ever got.

When I did drink, I went from no results to small results (instant dates, sometimes a kiss close with decent girls, phone numbers).

If you want to resort to the tremendously low success rate of cold approaching, don’t do it sober and make sure to run a massive numbers game. Don’t settle for number closes, always move for instant dates. In my experience, getting a girls IG leads to a 100% flake rate

You are beyond delusional if you think Asians don't have standards for white men. Just goes to show people have no real life experiences on these sites and make up their minds from shit they read on the internet.

If you're a white aspie who managed to end up on an incel forum and hangs out on forums like this then yea even asians might reject you. In terms of looks, they have very low standards. The only criteria is to be roughly around their age and white. Being a nerdy virgin is fine for them but I suppose every girl has an aspieness requirement which most guys here would fail.

Dude chill out, I was just venting with you all, I'm good now, I was upset atm. I'm not really making any reports.

I'm a not a sperg. I know how to talk to girls and escalate, I've done that before. I'm not going full blown autistic on these, but for the sake of the argument if im going to be the mass approach aspie, why does even matter if they're looksmatch or not? I'll be seen as a creep anyways

Normal guys don't talk to girls and get girls through social circle or power of the mouth basically lucking out idk it's not something you'd like to rely on always

I already do those safe approaches like the one you mentioned though. the only difference I noticed is that you won't get blown out by them, rejections the same. But what you want to wait for the perfect moment to approach a girl?

8177.jpg

Depends on the situation, but yeah too intimidating

Btw she's a tv actress/model in japan, literally on movies and shows and niggas here saying she's average kek

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Veganist
I was rated 4 psl by two members here. 5'7, latino in south america.
Giga fakecel, Latinos are the only race where I see 5’2 ugly men with wives. :feelswhy:

When you forget to bring the tactical soap

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
Ethnic male goes to white area to approach girls WAY above his SMV > is surprised when they reject him. JFL. Stick to your own race.

Ethnic male goes to white area to approach girls WAY above his SMV > is surprised when they reject him. JFL. Stick to your own race.
keep crying for me white boi

Sounds like you're the one that's crying, shitskin.

too bad not shitskin

and quote me if you want to say something u little bitch
Here you go, slitty-eyes

You're still very low SMV whether I quote your or not, and you know it