The brutality of being ugly

looks2

looks2

Iron
I hate being ugly so much. All of my friends say that they don't wanna date this girl because of this or because of that. Or they approach females and it works a lot. The thought of rejecting a female is so obsurd to me Im so much of an incel that I think if a low subhuman foid came up to me and asked to date me I would likely say yes. I have zero pride left and Im desperate for female validation. I know in theory I could become more attractive with surgeries but im a poorcel and likely wont be able to afford any surgeries until 30+. At that point I can't imagine it will still even be worth it,

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 6′2 still over, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 23 others
I hate being ugly so much. All of my friends say that they don't wanna date this girl because of this or because of that. Or they approach females and it works a lot. The thought of rejecting a female is so obsurd to me Im so much of an incel that I think if a low subhuman foid came up to me and asked to date me I would likely say yes. I have zero pride left and Im desperate for female validation. I know in theory I could become more attractive with surgeries but im a poorcel and likely wont be able to afford any surgeries until 30+. At that point I can't imagine it will still even be worth it,
send face in dms

are you low bodyfat ?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
are you low bodyfat ?
very low, I decided to bulk a while back because i was low iq gymcel coper. But eventually I realized that life only starts at 10% bf. However there is now 10% bodyfat for face sadly

Such is life.
A1F1FD79 3618 494A 9C8C 91F6B5F17B97

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Emzi, AngryShortMale and 8 others
Are u khhv

• +1
Reactions: looks2
very low, I decided to bulk a while back because i was low iq gymcel coper. But eventually I realized that life only starts at 10% bf. However there is now 10% bodyfat for face sadly
well if you are low bodyfat and you dont look good sadly you cant do much . give me photo so i can tell u what u can fix with surgeries

Send face in PMs

Send face nigga we gon help u ascend

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
been in a 1 day relationship in middleschool and held hands and probably hugged
how the hell do you manage to only have a 1 day relationship? was it a prank?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, AngryShortMale and coisbhai
I think wanting relations with your preferred gender is directly in relation to how ugly you are.

The more ugly, the more you want a girlfriend, the less likely you can achieve it. Brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I think wanting relations with your preferred gender is directly in relation to how ugly you are.

The more ugly, the more you want a girlfriend, the less likely you can achieve it. Brutal.
agreed

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Sodium nitrite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523

More desperate*
The more ugly, the more desperate and less options you have.
Those people rejecting those girls in OPs story probably have 10 other girls they can be with but to OPs perspective its crazy. Normies and chads live in a whole other universe jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
More desperate*
Those people rejecting those girls in OPs story probably have 10 other girls they can be with but to OPs perspective its crazy. Normies and chads live in a whole other universe jfl
People overall tend to want and speak about what they dont have,not about what they have .

He's ugly facially but mogger frame, he's only 5'11 though but managed to date Gigi
WDYM he’s ugly ? Chadlite at peak plus top .1 percent frame so he’s irl Chad.

Attachments

• 33BF0478-6CDB-4D03-B383-2818957C58A8.jpeg
    33BF0478-6CDB-4D03-B383-2818957C58A8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
WDYM he’s ugly ? Chadlite at peak plus top .1 percent frame so he’s irl Chad.
His frame is frauded in that pic lol, looks good but not chad status, he's facially HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
His frame is frauded in that pic lol, looks good but not chad status, he's facially HTN
He’s a highish level swimmer so his frame is .1 percentile jfl.

• JFL
Fuck life bro

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Life as an ugly person is Spartan difficulty but no one will admit it

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and HardmaxxOrDeath
He’s a highish level swimmer so his frame is .1 percentile jfl.
.1 percentile you mean 99th percentile? His frame is impressive but he's a swimmer, facially he's pretty average

Look at his face and tell me he's Chad, his frame is impressive but it doesn't carry, considering he's only 5'11.
he’s not Chad, he’s barely HTN

• JFL
.1 percentile you mean 99th percentile? His frame is impressive but he's a swimmer, facially he's pretty average
99.9th percentile on the normal distribution of frames.

Had lots of appeal when younger as well. Wasn’t he a Disney star ?

• JFL
99.9th percentile on the normal distribution of frames.

Had lots of appeal when younger as well. Wasn’t he a Disney star ?
Idk, probably a low level one, lots of ugly Disney stars, he was a singer pretty sure but his coloring is what carried him

More desperate*
It's not desperation, I'm just talking about the will / want to have a girlfriend in the first place. It might just be an autism side-effect though.

The sad part is i mog my whole family and i'm still just an average nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and bradpittshairline