The brutality of being ugly

work hard, get surgeries
THATS ALL

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
I hate being ugly so much. All of my friends say that they don't wanna date this girl because of this or because of that. Or they approach females and it works a lot. The thought of rejecting a female is so obsurd to me Im so much of an incel that I think if a low subhuman foid came up to me and asked to date me I would likely say yes. I have zero pride left and Im desperate for female validation. I know in theory I could become more attractive with surgeries but im a poorcel and likely wont be able to afford any surgeries until 30+. At that point I can't imagine it will still even be worth it,
Same like wtf is wrong with god he decides to make a new race just to decide if they get burned in hell forever or not and to top it off he makes incels exist , would er would've went er if he wasn't an incel. Fuck humanity

Being ugly is such a lonely miserable existence

I hate being ugly so much. All of my friends say that they don't wanna date this girl because of this or because of that. Or they approach females and it works a lot. The thought of rejecting a female is so obsurd to me Im so much of an incel that I think if a low subhuman foid came up to me and asked to date me I would likely say yes. I have zero pride left and Im desperate for female validation. I know in theory I could become more attractive with surgeries but im a poorcel and likely wont be able to afford any surgeries until 30+. At that point I can't imagine it will still even be worth it,
dont be so sad lmao
@Amnesia and others prove its NOT over at 30
it depends on where you are though....some of you are in super hard locations and dont even realize it, sadly

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and smoth
Yikes