@THE BULL DAY IN THE LIFE AS 6FT5 MOGGER

kebab

kebab

Looks Mafia Worldwide - Accept The Blue Pill
With the new day comes new strength, @the BULL wakes up at 6pm (he doesnt need an alarm since his body is adapted to his internal clock). He wakes up and immediately gets his 5ft5 framelet ass in his car, a 2024 ferrari SF90 spider:
Beat up 90's Toyota Camry, The Official Car Of? : r/regularcarreviews

source - ferrari website

He then gets his samsung S7 out of his pocket to apply the "eat the frog" concept (eating the frog is identifying your most difficult task of the day and completing it before you do any other work), and records multiple vocaroos to different users, calling them "dalits" and announcing how much he mogs them and is going to obliterate them.

7PM- thats when the fun begins, he opens Uber eats one one phone and Maps on another phone. He does this to save up for facial fillers.

EC16A821 DF0C 48D3 9C99 100FF4DD7AC8
BC169054 9168 4D06 AC68 C6064F33D6F4

First order of the day, usually pizza from dravidianos pizzeria, he proceeds to drive to the restaurant to pick up the order and deliver it to stacies and chads around town.

10:59PM- The voices are getting to him and his schizophrenia is taking over, he realizes that he needs to complete his last delivery in less than a minute to be on time and adhere perfectly to his timetable. He loads up a song on his half-broken made in china car sound system and starts racing:

11PM- gym time. he succesfully completed his orders and got 5 star reviews on all of them.
IMG 6794

He contemplates his mogger stats and enters the gym to do his padrino split and get ready to fight @WishIwasChico @Eli and @kebab .latest footage of his training:

He then does some boxing practice to fight off his enemies and secure all the stacies that the slums of sicilly have to offer:

1AM- Veni, Vidi, Vici, it is now time to cool down, he sits down in front of his computer,
Screenshot 2024 01 27 at 225400

He types looksmax.org on his filthy keyboard and uploads his latest rap song and insults incels that mock and bully his superior chadpreet genes. He sees @WishIwasChico latest brag thread, he freezes on his wooden chair. "how can this ugly gook slay" he says to himself. Anger fills him up and he makes a vocaroo dissing them:

3AM- He gets sick of getting bullied on looksmax.org (aesthetics matter) and goes on his favourite pirate website, hanime .tv and edgemaxxes his huge 4.5in BPEL cock to futanati hentai.

10AM- Goes to bed after praying to God to get a real job and countless stacies after mogging all the incels on mumbaimax.org:

@LooksOrDeath @ferfdd @socialcel @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @Goth @BrahminBoss @Iasacrko @Bozoogway @ReadBooksEveryday

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JoshuaG, Deleted member 7580 and 22 others
DNRD SCHIZO DALIT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
needs pinning asap genuinely mirin high effort good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, kebab and Deleted member 30679
Ahhh fuck the music in that shadow boxing vid of him gets me so hard

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Total evisceration of @the BULL by @kebab you are fucking finished now manlet delete now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
3874865 keke

12pm: fucking somebody's mother

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Deleted member 19453, ascension and 11 others
how long did it take you to write this, dont you have exams to study for?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and socialcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, socialcel, WishIwasChico and 2 others
u right tho I should be doing maths rn but bullying the bull comes first
i got math too on monday, but ive accepted my fate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
With the new day comes new strength, @the BULL wakes up at 6pm (he doesnt need an alarm since his body is adapted to his internal clock). He wakes up and immediately gets his 5ft5 framelet ass in his car, a 2024 ferrari SF90 spider:
Beat up 90's Toyota Camry, The Official Car Of? : r/regularcarreviews's Toyota Camry, The Official Car Of? : r/regularcarreviews

source - ferrari website

He then gets his samsung S7 out of his pocket to apply the "eat the frog" concept (eating the frog is identifying your most difficult task of the day and completing it before you do any other work), and records multiple vocaroos to different users, calling them "dalits" and announcing how much he mogs them and is going to obliterate them.

7PM- thats when the fun begins, he opens Uber eats one one phone and Maps on another phone. He does this to save up for facial fillers.

First order of the day, usually pizza from dravidianos pizzeria, he proceeds to drive to the restaurant to pick up the order and deliver it to stacies and chads around town.

10:59PM- The voices are getting to him and his schizophrenia is taking over, he realizes that he needs to complete his last delivery in less than a minute to be on time and adhere perfectly to his timetable. He loads up a song on his half-broken made in china car sound system and starts racing:

11PM- gym time. he succesfully completed his orders and got 5 star reviews on all of them.
View attachment 2704960
He contemplates his mogger stats and enters the gym to do his padrino split and get ready to fight @WishIwasChico @Eli and @kebab .latest footage of his training:

He then does some boxing practice to fight off his enemies and secure all the stacies that the slums of sicilly have to offer:

1AM- Veni, Vidi, Vici, it is now time to cool down, he sits down in front of his computer,
View attachment 2704975
He types looksmax.org on his filthy keyboard and uploads his latest rap song and insults incels that mock and bully his superior chadpreet genes. He sees @WishIwasChico latest brag thread, he freezes on his wooden chair. "how can this ugly gook slay" he says to himself. Anger fills him up and he makes a vocaroo dissing them:

3AM- He gets sick of getting bullied on looksmax.org (aesthetics matter) and goes on his favourite pirate website, hanime .tv and edgemaxxes his huge 4.5in BPEL cock to futanati hentai.

10AM- Goes to bed after praying to God to get a real job and countless stacies after mogging all the incels on mumbaimax.org:

@LooksOrDeath @ferfdd @socialcel @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @Goth @BrahminBoss @Iasacrko @Bozoogway @ReadBooksEveryday

@the BULL jobless nigga with crooked teeth who gets bullied by underage asians on the internet:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, WishIwasChico and JohnBaza
this fucking manlet is finished

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and kebab
Beat up 90's Toyota Camry, The Official Car Of? : r/regularcarreviews's Toyota Camry, The Official Car Of? : r/regularcarreviews

source - ferrari website

View attachment 2704960

View attachment 2704975

Attachments

• 3917128_3850984_thebulldnrd2_1.mp4
    5.6 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, kebab and Deleted member 30679
High quality thread. Rare to see these nowadays tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 30679, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Screenshot 20240126 103200

Btw @the BULL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico, JohnBaza and kebab
@the BULL jobless nigga with crooked teeth who gets bullied by underage asians on the internet:lul:
Fuck off got all those schizos on a leash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, EverythingMattersCel, JohnBaza and 2 others
how long did it take you to write this, dont you have exams to study for?
blud already failed them, he’ll just clutch at the end of the year

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and CarrotMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, kebab and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, JohnBaza and kebab
blud already failed them, he’ll just clutch at the end of the year
i have one more left bro. its only 3 credits tho so im good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 30679, JohnBaza and 1 other person
exams are all about face too bhai, remember that
ive improved since i sent u my face, but my math teacher aint attractive and my chemistry teacher is a guy, so cant really seduce any of my teachers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab and socialcel
ive improved since i sent u my face, but my math teacher aint attractive and my chemistry teacher is a guy, so cant really seduce any of my teachers
good to hear u’ve been putting in work, i was js trolling tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and kebab
i have one more left bro. its only 3 credits tho so im good
gl, although if u fail out of uni and open a shawarma shop invite me pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, CarrotMaxxer and kebab
good to hear u’ve been putting in work, i was js trolling tho
yeah ik u were trolling, ik one kid who slept with the gym teacher tho, she's pretty bad ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and kebab
@the BULL i destroy you bro

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and ascension
Funny how similar the BULL and Reformed's daily schedules are. Wake up, fuck around, indulge in .org tomfoolery, get humiliated by the world, go to sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
Funny how similar the BULL and Reformed's daily schedules are. Wake up, fuck around, indulge in .org tomfoolery, get humiliated by the world, go to sleep.
thats life when u larp as 6ft4+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 30679 and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab
Brutal but I thought you were gonna drop his insta that got leaked in this somehow jfl
i was looking for it lol. i know that @Eli has it.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
i was looking for it lol. i know that @Eli has it.
I'll dm I screen shotted

He told me to remove and I did but I had no idea he was so disrespectful to dalits!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico