I did multiple tests with him even on tinder this guy gets 0 matches

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, S1d456 and moreroidsmoredates
Yes way tbh the BULL is litteral subhuman

I did multiple tests with him even on tinder this guy gets 0 matches
Bro i feel really sorry for him.

Let’s not make fun of him anymore, he already is very depressed and lost all of his confidence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and mayo mogger
The bull is on ur mind 25/7 u Brazilian ogre leave the Italian med Chad alone @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Iasacrko
Bro i feel really sorry for him.

Let’s not make fun of him anymore, he already is very depressed and lost all of his confidence.
I just do these cause he claims he gets approached every day and cars honk at him in the street so he can fuck women like it’s comedical when he gets nothing with girls whenever I post his pics i just managed to lose followers on insta :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, moreroidsmoredates, S1d456 and 1 other person
I think I will do it , let's put my self esteem in the Mariana trench if it's not already

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I think I will do it , let's put my self esteem in the Mariana trench if it's not already
Nigga how tf the do I tag u it's impossible @lasacrko

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and sub5c3l
I just do these cause he claims he gets approached every day and cars honk at him in the street so he can fuck women like it’s comedical when he gets nothing with girls whenever I post his pics i just managed to lose followers on insta :feelskek:
Make a tinder profile using his best pics and change the age group to 25+. Also larps him as 6’5.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Do bgm next

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, moreroidsmoredates, xegigi and 1 other person
couldnt be me haha

• JFL
It's @/ iasacrko not lasacrko

• JFL
Subhuman ass name @Iasacrko took like 8 months to figure this out .

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Can you pm his tinder profile.
His face isn’t public but I ran multiple experiments with him he’d get 100+ likes in a day

Bro the guy is so mogger i literally dm stacies hey let me sleep in ur house and they accept 😂

506FF9C3 D8ED 428F A6CB 3CDE1CD51BDB

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
DID YOU TRY ME ?

I was lying, you are chad 13 yes 0 no
No dude Im normie tier but I imagine that im chad dude I’m schizo asf rn like manifesting

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
No one was talking to u shitskin keep sending pics of fat ltbs and saying they’re htbs that u pull 😭😭
the BULL is good looking but not chad and no i dont pull sheboons or obese women jfl i just pull on average mtbs to htb jbs thats pretty much it i screwed one opportunity with a stacylite tho cus of fucked up non nt ness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko, Diarrhoea and smallman
the BULL is good looking but not chad and no i dont pull sheboons or obese women jfl i just pull on average mtbs to htb jbs thats pretty much it i screwed one opportunity with a stacylite tho cus of fucked up non nt ness
From yubo?

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
lmao i gotta show u guys smthing

From yubo?
house parties in the gym and i dont have yubo and i only did a wizz expiriment for one hour jfl didnt even swipe i just got lots of dms the stacylite was from my school shes was in the year above me

• +1
Reactions: smallman
house parties in the gym and i dont have yubo and i only did a wizz expiriment for one hour jfl didnt even swipe i just got lots of dms the stacylite was from my school shes was in the year above me
i used to pull a lot in school before some nigga spreaded false rumours that im a cheater and exposed my autism on instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Lifefuel for me! Maybe it's not over.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im not coping

Give the app name and i will do the test
Nigga shut yo larping ass up ur the most projecting faggot in this forum

Pm face or larp

Nigga shut yo larping ass up ur the most projecting faggot in this forum

Pm face or larp
What are you talking about , i said "give the app name, i will do the test"

No larping

Last edited: