The BULL how was it at the ward? 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Jfl so from what I understand after listening to this for about 246 times in order to understand his shitty English is that 3 nurses tried to tackle him to get him into the ward but they couldn’t do it. So they needed 5 in total to take him into the ward

@the BULL

Tho gotta admit this nigga is funny :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ghostman, yeeyeeslayer, kebab and 9 others
Nurse Mildred cel

Yea they needed 3 huge Dravidian bvlls and one Nepali . They tied me up also , one guy said damn he looks huge tie him up quick in reference to my frame

Last edited:
If I had known what they do I’d have picked up some sharp object and tried stabbing every one of them

I’ll go to the ward after lean and do Ramirez death face to Fatima

5D759571 B4B4 497D B744 DE0207DB30BE

Jfl so from what I understand after listening to this for about 246 times in order to understand his shitty English is that 3 nurses tried to tackle him to get him into the ward but they couldn’t do it. So they needed 5 in total to take him into the ward

@the BULL

View attachment 2868933
Im deadass sobbing what the fuck is this guys accent and why does he refer to everyone as subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
why does he have a russian accent

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Iasacrko
@the BULL is like Sarah Connor warning everyone about the blackpill -- screaming "He's going to mog us all!"

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Iasacrko and WayneBraaaah
Im deadass sobbing what the fuck is this guys accent and why does he refer to everyone as subhumans
why does he have a russian accent
He’s Italian every vm he sends is a mystery to understand litterally impossible :feelskek:

This one is easier to understand

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@the BULL stick to typing bhai :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko