the bull whats up

D

Deleted member 90250

Bronze
@the BULL hi
im just curious
almost september 2024. you got a job already bhai? or pursuing masters degree? :rolleyes:

Don’t fucking make a thread because you wanna talk to bull

If you want to talk to him just order a pizza and he’ll be there in 30 minutes or less 🐂

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, bedes, greywind and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Darkeningstar and RichardSpencel

If you want to talk to him just order a pizza and he’ll be there in 30 minutes or less 🐂
Order sewer water*

almost 2 years since my previous account. faggot

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

is it you richard spencel? how do you feel eating dead animals every day? is it really good having cystic acne all over your face, would you recommend it? moron

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The bull got people makin accounts just to chat with him and I can’t get a girl to say hi 👋

I bet Op is female (and good looking)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
The bull got people makin accounts just to chat with him and I can’t get a girl to say hi 👋

I bet Op is female (and good looking)
yes im a pretty slavic bird that the bull pulled 2 years ago on tinder
i would never look at your red tomato face, richard spencel. maybe if you were vegan, i would think

It's a tough Life. Still delivering pizza. Btw i already have a master degree, now i Will do a "master" but idk what's the equivalent in the rest of the world, Is something like an MBA that you pay and they give you further qualification and a network to find and internship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
It's a tough Life. Still delivering pizza. Btw i already have a master degree, now i Will do a "master" but idk what's the equivalent in the rest of the world, Is something like an MBA that you pay and they give you further qualification and a network to find and internship
Mario perozzi made me sandwich at gas station and still he hooked up with my wife after he was done with his job

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and the BULL