The burden on men’s shoulders

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
some white knights still defend women and say they’re life is harder and how women are the victims, but just imagine what we as men must go through we are expected too-
1) be tall and attractive
2) be rich and productive
3) be loyal and kind
4) it doesn’t matter what problem ur facing weather ur 4ft you’ll get clowned at, you’ll rope you’ll get clowned at, u have cancer you’ll get clowned at, your lonely nobody cares your expected to deal with it and man up and find a way... Girls don’t do jack shit....

nobody is coming to save u as a man well perhaps if ur chad ur gfs boyfriend is but still... how many chads are mentally fucked... you don’t have a get out of jail card as woman u can’t just get pregnant bro...

That is why you need to always put yourself first step 0 is money maxx so you can tell all the dick heads too fuck off noboby will be Able to tell u what to do if u have ur own money u make the rules too ur own life... if ur ugly just get surgery also I’m currently doing research on height maxxing so perhaps I’ll make a thread about it tomorrow gl boys you have to earn everything as a man you don’t deserve shit

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 1901, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
life is shit for everyone tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: midlatinocel, BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
who cares i just want 3000 of children
i will be modern genghis khan

life is shit for everyone tbh
As men we only feel good when we are moving towards meaningful goals, and women feel good when they are being filled with love and joy and family and stuff like that but most women rn r sluts and men r lazy faggots, in short as men chase pain n do things for your future self

exactly 0 chads are mentally “fucked” btw

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Ive seem some chads rope and have really bad habits etc
probably external issues like being broke or illnesses or smth. Gl people cant have “mental illnesses” especially not with the positive reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
probably external issues like being broke or illnesses or smth. Gl people cant have “mental illnesses” especially not with the positive reinforcement
Vinne hacker doesn’t seem all that happy I think he talked about roping once n stuff like that but some ppl say he’s sub 5 or something hahaha, I use to get lots of positive reinforcement as a kid didn’t help me tho girls would have crushes on me and put their hand in my pants n stuff

63073567-11276753-image-a-51_1664834969614.jpg

Vinne hacker doesn’t seem all that happy I think he talked about roping once n stuff like that but some ppl say he’s sub 5 or something hahaha
he is 10/10 but he used to be not bery attractive when young and his close friend died as far as i know. External problems

he is 10/10 but he used to be not bery attractive when young and his close friend died as far as i know. External problems
Average people who suffer from external problems tho they don’t even know they ugly or short

Average people who suffer from external problems tho they don’t even know they ugly or short
mental illness is fake its being ugly average dont suffer from those memes

mental illness is fake its being ugly average dont suffer from those memes
Studies show men r most happy when the have meaningful work and freedom doesn’t matter if ur sub 5 it will still work for u and eventually u can get surgery too money maxxing is law

Studies show men r most happy when the have meaningful work and freedom doesn’t matter if ur sub 5 it will still work for u and eventually u can get surgery too money maxxing is law
If you believe in it and it makes you happy go for it

good luck bro
Aww man if I’ll ever be chad maybe I won’t hookup girls bc I don’t want the guys below me to feel this pain I don’t want to fuck yo the dating market

Aww man if I’ll ever be chad maybe I won’t hookup girls bc I don’t want the guys below me to feel this pain I don’t want to fuck yo the dating market
just ltr some good girl slaying is cope

People cope saying that getting attractive later in life is good because you develop "PeRSoNaliTY", but it's a lie. I used to be sub-5 before puberty hit (one girl even got offended one time cuz she thought I was staring), finally ended up getting bones and becoming 6ft (not chad, just gl enough to get IOIs and stares). I can tell you, I have zero self-esteem and only had one gf since my ascension. I'm awkward at conversations and sometimes freeze. tl;dr being a late bloomer sucks.

People cope saying that getting attractive later in life is good because you develop "PeRSoNaliTY", but it's a lie. I used to be sub-5 before puberty hit (one girl even got offended one time cuz she thought I was staring), finally ended up getting bones and becoming 6ft (not chad, just gl enough to get IOIs and stares). I can tell you, I have zero self-esteem and only had one gf since my ascension. I'm awkward at conversations and sometimes freeze. tl;dr being a late bloomer sucks.
im a late bloomer but im hideous and retarded

I’d be interested too see ur b4 n after pics if u got any

I’d be interested too see ur b4 n after pics if u got any
i don't like getting my face on the internet, but i kinda looked like this guy, except i had a big ass nose, a thin mustache and a scruffy beard (even my grandma said I looked like of those weed smoking leftists JFL)View attachment 9843485.webp

exactly 0 chads are mentally “fucked” btw
Some of those guys are even more susceptible to mental illness. Because they're playing on easy mode, the minute things go sideways they can't cope. No one is immune

life is great for some men. if I had to guess, in the top level of happiness probably you'll find mostly men. but like, in the very bottom, you are going to find tons of men too