The Canadian national anthem in Canadas 3rd official language! Punjabi!

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing

@Mr. President @kwacker777 @Biggdink @Piratecel @buflek @Gengar

idk what to say tbh, i'm just caging this is so cucked it can't be real. Cuckdeau has turned Canada into a laughing stock for the world :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: laaltin, fukmylyf, Mr. President and 5 others
Very soon cucknada will look like India

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Someone is surprised that a South Asian language is spoken in a South Asian colony. Smh, OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bourgeoizyzz and yeeyeeslayer
Someone is surprised that a South Asian language is spoken in a South Asian colony. Smh, OP.
no like it's not even a joke anymore, this is a literal example of colonization. We are witnessing indians colonizing canada in real time.

This is funny to me, but if i was a white old stock british canadian from ontario I would break my monitor at this sight hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
rip link doesn't work, summarize what's in it if you can?
“A row between India and Canada surrounding Sikh independence, commonly referred to as the Khalistan movement, continues to cause tensions.”

“A row between India and Canada surrounding Sikh independence, commonly referred to as the Khalistan movement, continues to cause tensions.”
why would this separatist movement in the indian subcontintent cause tensions between india and canada? i don't understand

why would this separatist movement in the indian subcontintent cause tensions between india and canada? i don't understand
Poojeetland is scared of separatists so they try to kill them in order to silence them. They’re like Israelis but worse; they’re shitskins.

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and yeeyeeslayer
Poojeetland is scared of separatists so they try to kill them in order to silence them. They’re like Israelis but worse; they’re shitskins.
right, but what does that have to do with canada?

@Mr. President @kwacker777 @Biggdink @Piratecel @buflek @Gengar

idk what to say tbh, i'm just caging this is so cucked it can't be real. Cuckdeau has turned Canada into a laughing stock for the world :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This is just the cycle of life at work : first whites replaced the indians, and now indians are replacing whites. Isn’t nature beautiful?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and yeeyeeslayer
right, but what does that have to do with canada?
"The Khalistan movement has seen some support in diaspora Sikh communities, particularly in Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia."

The activists live over there mainly.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
"The Khalistan movement has seen some support in diaspora Sikh communities, particularly in Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia."

The activists live over there mainly.
ohhhhh lmfao

This is just the cycle of life at work : first whites replaced the indians, and now indians are replacing whites. Isn’t nature beautiful?
Where and when did exactly whites replace the Indians?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
4th Reich will rise in Canada and wipe out Indians (and their paki/muslim dick riders) literally even natives don’t like them here

IMG 2383

Seriously op I wanna know why do Muslims dick ride Indians soo hard when Indians hate y’all ?

• JFL
  • JFL
They don’t
Cope you missed out my debates with with Pakistani /mena users back in 2020 they all hated me bcz I said Canada is being colonized by Indians 😭

• JFL
Cope you missed out my debates with with Pakistani /mena users back in 2020 they all hated me bcz I said Canada is being colonized by Indians 😭
Proof or lies

• JFL
Proof or lies
Buddy you missed out 😭

Even same users have told me they were wrong and I was right everyone called me a schizo conspiracy theorist back then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and yeeyeeslayer
take brampton for example, it's literally new India
Buddy what do you mean only Brampton jfl

Vancouver, Calgary and almost every city/town in Ontario feels like India
Was in Banff couple of years ago and someone was shitting in lake Louise
Lake Louise Canada GIF by Chris

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and yeeyeeslayer
Op muslim arab girls in Canada are learning punjabi and Hindi #dickridingneverstops

IMG 2387

Op muslim arab girls in Canada are learning punjabi and Hindi #dickridingneverstops

View attachment 2805834
who says she's arab, she's probably a south asian muslim that learned arabic and not the other way around jfl but ik ur trolling so yeah

• JFL