The Capitol Police, the same entity that marched with Trump supporters and breached the Capitol on Jan.6, arrested members of Congress today!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Ugh. Brutal. So the Demoncrats that hired themselves to represent the government are trying to tear down the integrity of the Supreme Court using abortion liberties justifications. And the Capitol Police arrested several members of Congress today. And for some odd reason, CNN's not reporting this reality which means...it didn't happen. Do you see how CNN does business? Why aren't their protesters marching in front of CNN HQ?

Anyway, January 6 caravan into the Capitol involved the Capitol police. So we have dozens of video clips showing the police helping Americans save Trump's presidency. Then when it was over, weeks to months later, a few happy police officers that loved the perks of their employment and benefits and toy cars and Harley Davidson cruises on the weekends, well, they committed suicide. Interesting, uh?

Did You Know? If the privilege of the Supreme Court is ever revoked, the government will then have the power to veto the Constitution or, as they would put it, Revise it. The Supreme Court is what protects the Constitution and Americans' rights. So if ever that authority is withdrawn, the next in line will have a supreme ruling. So that would be the Demoncrats if such happened today. This means a Republican will never step foot into a powerful position ever again. Ugh. I really can't make this shit up.

Perhaps my schizophrenia is telling me these obvious conclusions, and the reality is that this is normal. Happy people commit suicide every day. The Supreme Court are immoral people. The Demoncrats are trying to save America by destroying its foundation. Ugh. Perhaps I really do need to get heavily medicated, so I don't see these truths and be one of the majority! An NPC.

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet