The carnivore diet is complete fucking shit

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I cant believe people think this is a viable thing, carnivore is failo'd hard by price per calorie. Like this MF paul salidino wants me to pay 9$ per LB for grass fed beef? are you joking
Do you actually believe grass and grain fed has enough tangible difference to justify 3$ more per LB?
And putting yourself into ketogenesis will just lower your total/free T3 and make your Basal Metabolic Rate giga subhuman

From carnivore MD (paul salidonos) website, he recommends this as a full day of eating, literally 0 grams of carbs how fucking pathetic
When you arent eating carbs gluconeogenesis occurs, making your glycogen stores depleted (smaller muscles)
you will look extremely flat and your body will convert the protein rendering it useless. Your just wasting the protein your eating by not having carbs.
The common cope will be "just eat fruit and raw honey"

If you arent a 120lb subhuman you wont be able to survive on 2 apples per day (50g carbs)

If you are framemaxxing your gonna need 300-400 grams of carbs daily

GOOD FUCKEN LUCK EATING 16 APPLES CUNT! most of you are NEETs and cant even afford ground chop meat and you recommend this bullshit to people ROFL @ how shit this diet it

PastaMaxxing is literally life, the carnivore diet is only right about eating tons of red meat and eggs the rest is shit. I still eat 12 eggs and 1lb of 90/10 beef everyday but the rest is low GI carbs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, widdi, normie tiktoker and 40 others
water, keto and carnivore is low iq af, low carb diets nuke ur gut microbiome

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, lestoa, boss8055 and 14 others
true, just eat whatever and let your genes do the work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, MA_ascender, Joshrc and 22 others
I cant believe people think this is a viable thing, carnivore is failo'd hard by price per calorie. Like this MF paul salidino wants me to pay 9$ per LB for grass fed beef? are you joking
Do you actually believe grass and grain fed has enough tangible difference to justify 3$ more per LB?
And putting yourself into ketogenesis will just lower your total/free T3 and make your Basal Metabolic Rate giga subhuman

View attachment 2963410

From carnivore MD (paul salidonos) website, he recommends this as a full day of eating, literally 0 grams of carbs how fucking pathetic
When you arent eating carbs gluconeogenesis occurs, making your glycogen stores depleted (smaller muscles)
you will look extremely flat and your body will convert the protein rendering it useless. Your just wasting the protein your eating by not having carbs.
View attachment 2963414

If you arent a 120lb subhuman you wont be able to survive on 2 apples per day (50g carbs)

GOOD FUCKEN LUCK EATING 16 APPLES CUNT! most of you are NEETs and cant even afford ground chop meat and you recommend this bullshit to people ROFL @ how shit this diet it

PastaMaxxing is literally life, the carnivore diet is only right about eating tons of red meat and eggs the rest is shit. I still eat 12 eggs and 1lb of 90/10 beef everyday but the rest is low GI carbs.
Just eat like 60% of meat, and other things ofc don't make it full meat based diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, IndraBC and 5 others
water, keto and carnivore is low iq af, low carb diets nuke ur gut microbiome
stop saying water when tons of retards spam this diet everywhere, its mainstream asf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Newday*V3, 97baHater and 3 others
Also stunts the fuck out of ur growth

• +1
Reactions: greywind, john788, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 1 other person
60-70% of meat, eggs, milk
20-30 of Carbs
best diet

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, datboijj, IndraBC and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sayi, datboijj, IndraBC and 3 others
Just eat like 60% of meat, and other things ofc don't make it full meat based diet
Meat is overrated af i just ate shit ton of chicken 3 plates chicken yoghurt and salad meat soo overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, likenesss, Clavicular and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, fxckz and Clavicular
Soy diet also stunts growth, vegan Children are way more shorter than normal Children
Just eat tons of meat eggs dairy rice fruits honey pasta etc. and ur set with the diet for heightgrowth

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PolishBateman and Funnyunenjoyer1
Just eat tons of meat eggs dairy rice fruits honey pasta etc. and ur set with the diet for heightgrowth
I only dont do dairy because it spikes IGF-1 leading to acne breakouts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, opeggard, 97baHater and 5 others

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

quality of food does matter big btw, pual saladino is a retard business man who just wants ur money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and 1 other person
if you're taking t4 should you be carbmaxxing then? to optimise t3 conversion (goal is height)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Clavicular and likenesss
I only dont do dairy because it spikes IGF-1 leading to acne breakouts
I have extremely shit acne but im manlet so i got no choice but to eat dairy:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and asdvek

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

Bro what carbs got low glycemic index are u eating and why are we supposed to eat low GI i forgot

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

carnivore diet is cope you need carbs in your system even just a little bit

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and 1 other person
Bro what carbs got low glycemic index are u eating and why are we supposed to eat low GI i forgot
pasta and sweet potato

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and asdvek
if you're taking t4 should you be carbmaxxing then? to optimise t3 conversion (goal is height)
yes you should always carb max so you arent converting protein and wasting it

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
This is why the agricultural revolutionists where not subhuman at all. They dominated Europe as the early farmers were more elite than hunter gatherers
Men need carbs for testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, IvanTheSpaceBiker, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Carnivore diet is based around feedlot grain fed low quality meat

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Clavicular
This is why the agricultural revolutionists where not subhuman at all. They dominated Europe as the early farmers were more elite than hunter gatherers
Men need carbs for testosterone
yea high IQ, those redpill fags always talk about evolution even tho that era was peak male

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, IvanTheSpaceBiker, likenesss and 2 others
i need almost no carbs to have hollow cheeks 24/7 year round , the difference is mind blowing compared to when i was eating quite a bit of carbs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

also theres people with acne going on a carnivore/no carb diet thinking why their acne is going away, maybe because you nuke your test gh and igf1 levels duh niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clavicular, likenesss and 1 other person
I just eat nuts berries fruits vegtabkes honey meats i drink milk and all natural juices coffee like 3 times a day

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Clavicular
i think any high iq user knows this.
i want to ask the people who shill this why we evolved to eat omnivore diets and why the discovery of fire was such a good thign

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
how tf are you eating 12 eggs a day?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Funnyunenjoyer1
yea high IQ, those redpill fags always talk about evolution even tho that era was peak male
Speaking of peak male

Broski, I think I saw @Orc or a lookalike in Copenhagen today, almost had a heart attack from the mog

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Orc and Clavicular
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

Irrelevant question but how much did you grow after you blasted anabolics at 15?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and IndraBC
carnivore diet is bad thats why paul saladino switch to animal based.

You need to have some source of carbs, you need to have balance in your body.

Fruits doesnt seem like a big source of carbs so you can add Honey, Rice, Maple Syrup, Sourdough Bread and Milk which will complete it.

Rice is not considerable Animal Based but it doesnt have antinutrients like other type of carbs (Pasta, Bread)

Ofc you shouldnt just listen to people online, you should do your own research and see what works the best for you.

If you for example like bread with eggs, eat it, but consider switching to better habits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, TUSSELEIF, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

Top most retarded users on this forum jfl nigga this forum is the literal consequence of generational lack of raw meat (inceldom)
food is free nigga go hunt or have a farm, and if you are retarded you dont have to necessary eat 9dolars per pound you could go to whatever butcher and eat it paying a normal price but you are so fucking retarded that you cant even think before posting these shit ass threads nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and Miant Gimplants
Top most retarded users on this forum jfl nigga this forum is the literal consequence of generational lack of raw meat (inceldom)
food is free nigga go hunt or have a farm, and if you are retarded you dont have to necessary eat 9dolars per pound you could go to whatever butcher and eat it paying a normal price but you are so fucking retarded that you cant even think before posting these shit ass threads nigga
saying nword to validate ur post, high iq bro. Raw meat is comically bad for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc, goat123, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
His website hasn't been updated in forever, he doesn't even call himself carnivore anymore and he now recommends eating a ton of fruit and honey along with meat and dairy

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Miant Gimplants, likenesss and 1 other person
If you think carnivore is low iq I need to introduce you to raw carnivore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carotenoider, 97baHater and ineonx
*Goatis voice* Pasta ees absolewtly slave food, no micro nootrients at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copamine, Miant Gimplants and Clavicular
If you think carnivore is low iq I need to introduce you to raw carnivore
I debated one of those guys in a discord call yesterday, super low iq

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I debated one of those guys in a discord call yesterday, super low iq
There’s one in one of the groups I’m in as well. They’ll always use evolution to justify that shit even though it’s been so long that we’ve been cooking meat that our intestines have literally shortened to adapt to our cooked diet.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Goatis legitimately sounds like he has a mental deficit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: carotenoider, infini and ChetCrispy
Best diet = meat, eggs, potatoes and fibers. Potatoes debloat me like crazy

• +1
Reactions: greywind, carotenoider, 97baHater and 1 other person
i need almost no carbs to have hollow cheeks 24/7 year round , the difference is mind blowing compared to when i was eating quite a bit of carbs
Carbs is naturally high in calories, so carbs like pasta, bread and other grains bloat me a lot. Potatoes are high carb low calorie and often has a debloating effect for me, probably because it’s high in potassium

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 97baHater, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
Carbs is naturally high in calories, so carbs like pasta, bread and other grains bloat me a lot. Potatoes are high carb low calorie and often has a debloating effect for me, probably because it’s high in potassium
Yeah true , i notice i bloat harder on sodium than carbs tbh . I’ll try adding potatoes too . So far i just been living on eggs , red meat , milk , fish , honey and some bread

• +1

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

Idk bruh hamza says its good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, poopoohead, carotenoider and 2 others
paul saladino is goated.

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

Consume starches like potatoes, yams and sweet potatoes to make up for carbs

• +1
:feelsuhh: Or with a profile like this, you could just eat carbs and be more physical. Ever thought about that?

• +1

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

pasta and hummus mog

• Love it

View attachment 2963410

View attachment 2963414

Best carb source is sweet potatoes imo

• +1