The case for allowing your girlfriend an online presence

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
The optimal situation would be to be in an LTR with a girl who's virginity you took who has zero pictures of herself online so guys with autist level detective skills like myself can never find her picture to wank to.
If some guy she went to school with wants to pleasure himself to the thought of her he can only do it through memory/imagination since there would be zero pictures of her online

However if you're in a modern relationship with a girl who's fucked a few guys before you and may end things at any point on a whim due to inability to pairbond..
Having an attractive girlfriend who posts to social media and shows you off on her social meda as if you're some mogger, may just be doing you a massive favor preselection wise

This could open doors for you and allow you to cheat on her with girls who follow her and think you must not have any hidden failos if an attractive girl is willing to be with you for a prolonged period of time.

Although its a risky game if you're the one trying to reach out to girls she semi knows since they might ruin your relationship before you milk the preselection for all it's worth.
There's a chance some girls will message you if they see indictors that you have broke up with the girl although by that point you've lost full preselection halo so it's best if they message you and invite you to slay her while you're still with your GF and keep it hidden

The ideal situation is to have a youtube vlogger GF with a dedicated following of tens of thousands of foids and you pop up in a video occasionally
The amount of her followers who would be willing to fuck you due to exposure to you and just for proof that they can get with a guy that their idol has will be astronomical

Tbh if you have an above average GF and never plan on impregnating her but just driving her into the ground for all she is worth during her prime..
You should just encourage her to build a social media following and feature yourself in some of her posts with her haloing you as some Prince Charming Mogger

Last edited:
Teach me how to have as low of self esteem as you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, bloomercel, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel, say∅ and bloomercel
Teach me how to have as low of self esteem as you
it was temporarily low when making my fail to cold approach thread but I dont see what specifically is low about it here
First paragraph is mainly comedic effect

The thread was inspired by someone who told me they slayed off the back of online preselection halo
since girls who followed his ex on insta (ex had lots of pictures of them together) started messaging him which led to slays

it was temporarily low when making my fail to cold approach thread but I dont see what specifically is low about it here
First paragraph is mainly comedic effect

The thread was inspired by someone who told me they slayed off the back of online preselection halo
since girls who followed his ex on insta (ex had lots of pictures of them together) started messaging him which led to slays
If it's a shitpost, I'm being autistic then. But if you're genuinely threatened by a girls' online presence, your self esteem has been nuked to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and HitAndRun
High IQ thread. Anyone who’s experienced it will know this is how it works…

Some women who follow your gf will also start following you. A few will shoot their shot knowing you have a gf but most of them will wait their turn, reaching out to you when its obvious you’ve broken up. They’ll make it easy for you because this is something they’ve wanted for a long time, unlike some Tinder swipe they can instantly forget about. Even girls who are happily in an LTR themselves will do it, knowing exactly who the next guy in line is. You’ll end up on the radar of many girls without even realizing it.

I always laugh when I see women getting flown around showing off their experiences but not the sponsor. She’s never paying for it on her own and there’s always a guy she’s fucking in the background. The guy is being done a great disservice as if he was being shown she’d be unknowingly securing him future pussy.

When you’ve experienced preselection yourself you realize there’s a real strategic advantage to be had LTRing girls extremely active on social media with large followings. By doing this you’re creating an endless loop of pussy as this is the best exposure that exists. Its exactly how you run social circle game without actually being part of a social circle, and as you know the best way to meet a woman is via social circle. A subhuman with exposure will always outslay the attractive guy rotting at home.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
High IQ thread. Anyone who’s experienced it will know this is how it works…

Some women who follow your gf will also start following you. A few will shoot their shot knowing you have a gf but most of them will wait their turn, reaching out to you when its obvious you’ve broken up. They’ll make it easy for you because this is something they’ve wanted for a long time, unlike some Tinder swipe they can instantly forget about. Even girls who are happily in an LTR themselves will do it, knowing exactly who the next guy in line is. You’ll end up on the radar of many girls without even realizing it.

I always laugh when I see women getting flown around showing off their experiences but not the sponsor. She’s never paying for it on her own and there’s always a guy she’s fucking in the background. The guy is being done a great disservice as if he was being shown she’d be unknowingly securing him future pussy.

When you’ve experienced preselection yourself you realize there’s a real strategic advantage to be had LTRing girls extremely active on social media with large followings. By doing this you’re creating an endless loop of pussy as this is the best exposure that exists. Its exactly how you run social circle game without actually being part of a social circle, and as you know the best way to meet a woman is via social circle. A subhuman with exposure will always outslay the attractive guy rotting at home.
Legit
It was you who inspired this thread

read every word.
saved