The cause of incels is that male standards have god to shit

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I saw a thread on bodybuilding.com praising some overweight, middle aged, black lady who posted "sexy pictures" on to her Instagram. All the simps on this thread began to talk about how they would fuck her and how she had a nice body. Most of these guys on this thread are 20 and 30ish year old men who are fit and white.

In no fucking dimension could her male equivalent post instagram photos and have fit women on a female fitness sites praise him

This middle aged black lady is probably pulling in over 100,000 a year from her only which costs 10 a month, + tips + instagram messages that cost $$$ to send. The male equivalent of this female (30ish year old, slightly overweight, black male) is probably an incel who can't even get a single Tinder date.

I can't believe how the internet dragged down male standards to as low as they can possibly go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Xangsane, Kekee and 11 others
Men are part of the problem too

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Melo95, Essonerian and 2 others
Men are part of the problem too
Agree. Before the internet, she would date/marry her looks equivalent(middle aged, man who is slightly chubby). Now she can bang male models and fitness Instagram models every week.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14875, datboijj and 2 others
Both sides are bad :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Essonerian, datboijj and 1 other person
:feelswah:Sex has always been a form of societal hierarchy. Some men have sex every day while others have it only once every couple of months. Some men never have sex. This problem has always been around. But the internet blew the problem out of proportion. This means women can be highly selective because they have a much larger pool to pick men from.

it is what it is, its never going to change deal with it

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14875
I disagree.

Simps have always been the biggest issue. Always. Women get away with shit because they have simps to fall back on. Get rid of OnlyFans, Bumble, Tinder and many other apps and things will gradually but surely get better.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Simps have always been the biggest issue. Always. Women get away with shit because they have simps to fall back on. Get rid of OnlyFans, Bumble, Tinder and many other apps and things will gradually but surely get better.
Simping is male nature.

When a femoid is present, male behaviour changes. Even a blackpilla wxant helps subconscious stuff like standing with better posture

Cant * fuck editing

When a femoid is present, male behaviour changes. Even a blackpilla wxant helps subconscious stuff like standing with better posture
What's natural is natural but I'm talking about shit on Twitch or OnlyFans where people pay money for that kind of bullshit even though they don't get to fuck the girls. It's ridiculous.

Ofc the posture thing(and other things) is true and we all do it, knowingly or otherwise, but you know what I'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
redpill cope

Yes it's terrible, I know a 6'1'' Chad I went to school with and he fucked all the hottest girls. Once a 7/10 Portuguese girl wearing a skirt and no knickers came up to him in a club while me and him were sitting drinking sat on his lap for a few seconds, then took him to bathroom to fuck him.

He has lost his looks now, as this was 20 years ago, but he is still decent, has good hair, I'm good shape, and earns high 6 figures, yet is engaged to a 3/10, shit body, short, borderline obese half Thai, half English 35yr old with no job

Its all incel simps fault, women are only taking advantage of the situation. Simping fuckers should all be rounded up and burnt alive

You see grape fixes this.

Agree. Before the internet, she would date/marry her looks equivalent(middle aged, man who is slightly chubby). Now she can bang male models and fitness Instagram models every week.
But they won't date her?