The characteristics of hunter eyes and why hooding is the most important feature.

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Upon my investigation into hunter eyes/feline eyes and prey eyes I realized something about hunter eyes. They can look innocent when open fully like a snow leopards to deceive their prey.
animals_hero_snowleopard.jpg
14212747_1420346454646770_7264795432432197242_n.jpg

How ever they will look angry/scary when devouring their prey. This is only possible with full hooding or low set brows extreme though. So in my opinion hooding is more important than undereye support. Besides, when your eyes are hooded you can relax them giving the illusion of better under eye support.
snow-leopard-640x400.jpg
LV01.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 4106 and 5 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
good point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Warlow
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SWG88, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
Sure thing. That’s why Asians are such gigamoggers
I have low set browridge and supraorbitals straight I am no asian with flat maxilla and bad under eye support I am paksitani

• +1
Reactions: thecel
O’Pry doesn’t look innocent he looks like an autistic robot when he opens his eyes wide. You can’t look innocent with hunter eyes, and idk why’d you want to

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Taylorswift
Yeah low supraorbitals and orbital FAT are the most important

Feels good to be hooded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Also my eyes are not that bad - medial canthus, pfl, ipd, great eyelashes and brows and unique blue-green eye colour
didnt mean they were bad i was just shocked at the difference

Because that eye which you saw were the as bad as possible. I raised by eyebrows, look down and some other things to show that my hooding is far from top tier and find solution for that. And first comment from some idiot with BDD insulting me cause my hooding is not God tier.And I only wanted solution. In real life my eyes will look really close to those who are in my avi.

After fixing posture my forehead is almost parallel to floor and my brows ringe completly hood my upper eyelid.

Because that eye which you saw were the as bad as possible. I raised by eyebrows, look down and some other things to show that my hooding is far from top tier and find solution for that. And first comment from some idiot with BDD insulting me cause my hooding is not God tier.And I only wanted solution. In real life my eyes will look really close to those who are in my avi.
well obvs you never raise your eyebrows , even if you have crazy hooding like seid he has uee when raising eyebrows.
Jeff seid 4

minimal but its still there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
To show that with frauding every decent/ average eyes can look super Hunter.
Do you really think Barret , Elias or O'pry don't fraud as hell ?
they all fraud as fuck it sjust that the more hooding the more easy you can fraud besides in motion everyones uee seems to decrease compared to pictures

Upon my investigation into hunter eyes/feline eyes and prey eyes I realized something about hunter eyes. They can look innocent when open fully like a snow leopards to deceive their prey.

How ever they will look angry/scary when devouring their prey. This is only possible with full hooding or low set brows extreme though. So in my opinion hooding is more important than undereye support. Besides, when your eyes are hooded you can relax them giving the illusion of better under eye support.
snow-leopard-640x400.jpg
LV01.jpg
Hooded eyes for life

PFL, IPD, eye shape, medial canthus, deep set eyes, compact orbitals and eye color are far more important than hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Screenshot 20200816 180314

I know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Introvertednarc
Upon my investigation into hunter eyes/feline eyes and prey eyes I realized something about hunter eyes. They can look innocent when open

Proud of u op.. actual decent thread for once... the fbi lurkers on this site might just offer you a job if you keep up this calibre of 'investigation's.

• JFL
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 9072

snow-leopard-640x400.jpg
LV01.jpg

Hunters eyes are cope. It's all about the jaw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You can’t look innocent with hunter eyes, and idk why’d you want to
just slightly frown, then raise the part close your center of your eyebrows, you need to show some emotion, doing that makes looks more relaxed, looking serious or angry 100% is kinda autistic, especially if doesn't match your personality

RG BjAEXqvxTdfdYZtU3ypAXKpam3RhrG Az80c2rs0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371