The chewing gum thread

D

Deleted member 20228

Iron
Which is the best & hardest gum among three? Jawliner/ Falim/ Mastic.

If you've used anything else than these, drop it down in the comments.

Also, do you reuse these gums or take a new one everyday? How do you store it?

falim tastes disgusting

• +1
Reactions: aga04
never tried but that is what no sugar does to a mf

no I wouldnt mind it not tasting sweet. However it tastes like shit after some time I have the urge to throw up

About Falim taste: Normal people, who are not used to it are really disgusted by it. So was I the first time, I bought it with melon flavor, but regardless of that it was tasteless, it feels like chewing rubber. But after 500 gum chewed, I only feel the grind behind it.
I chew 2 pieces (at once) a day until my muscles start feeling tired, not sure if it's the right way but works for me.

About Falim taste: Normal people, who are not used to it are really disgusted by it. So was I the first time, I bought it with melon flavor, but regardless of that it was tasteless, it feels like chewing rubber. But after 500 gum chewed, I only feel the grind behind it.
I chew 2 pieces (at once) a day until my muscles start feeling tired, not sure if it's the right way but works for me.
did you see any results yet? also do you store gum or take out a new one everyday?

did you see any results yet? also do you store gum or take out a new one everyday?
Yeah, it adds some width to my face, but I'm mainly doing it cause of bone resistance or that sort of thing.
Why would I store gum? Wtf it would be gross xD