THE CHIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE

obviously the filler part is a bit ironic. each one is each one. my jaw is not retracted, but has 0 chin projection, for example
If you're actually correct, then chin filler or genio might ascend you

But you still fell for the meme, meeks' 'recession' is caused by a protruding lower lip, which is pretty common for mixed/black ppl

His mandible length and position is decent, and the profile itself looks good, you just chose a particularly unflattering pic

But you still fell for the meme, meeks' 'recession' is caused by a protruding lower lip, which is pretty common for mixed/black ppl

His mandible length and position is decent, and the profile itself looks good, you just chose a particularly unflattering pic

View attachment 2836492
maybe, but its just an example
the point is exactly that. even though his jaw bones are good and maybe he doesn't even have recession like you said, in that photo he looks like shit because of his chin. chin in side profile is life and the most important thing (in the fucking side)

maybe, but its just an example
the point is exactly that. even though his jaw bones are good and maybe he doesn't even have recession like you said, in that photo he looks like shit because of his chin. chin in side profile is life and the most important thing (in the fucking side)
he looks bad in that pic mostly because his submental region is dogshit there (which is another very important failo on the side tbh)

in real life the chin is the first thing to be noticed and sometimes the only thing in the *side profile*. nobody cares about gonial angle or ramus, as long as they aren't dogshit

good jaw, bad chin looks like shit

meeks recessed asf
View attachment 2836362

pitt has incredible ramus, gonial angle and gonions, but bad chin
looks horrible and fogged by angelina
View attachment 2836345

now a guy with bad jaw and good chin looks chad

don draper (john hamn) looks good asf even with a rounded and invisible jaw bc of is CHIN
View attachment 2836347
View attachment 2836348

sean opry with high gonial angle but good chin = good profile irl
View attachment 2836355

SWALLOW THE CHINPILL :blackpill:

FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS JAW SURGERY CRAP, JUST DO A FILLER IN YOUR FUCKING CHIN
Lifefuel for me

Mild maxilla recession = can NEVER be considered gorgeous, but will often be considered normal.:redpill:
Mild mandible recession = still could be considered gorgeous, will be considered normal.:bluepill:

This is why the maxilla matters the most to me.

Mid maxilla recession = Might be instinctively considered normal still, some will see it as ugly.:redpill:
Mid mandible recession = will always be considered ugly.:blackpill:
Major maxilla or mandible = OVER.:blackpill:

All this takes the ANS as maxilla recession reference point, if it's only the alveolar (Tooth bearing ) part of the maxilla that is recessed, the effects aren't as bad.

My view is that the degree of OVERness depends on how severe de deformity is in each structure.

Ofc I aint read any papers specifically studying this, but it's my opinion based on IRL experiences and seeing the way people behave around each type of facial deformity.

I've seen a few dudes with a somewhat recessed mandible but a good maxilla be considered attractive (because their maxilla pulls tissues, allowing the cheekbones to be very visible and therefore giving them a sculpted look, which recessed maxillacels can never have [this has to be the greatest recessed maxilla blackpill]), but I haven't seen the same occur to people with a recessed maxilla, they might be considered somewhat normal, but never attractive.

Now there's also this effect in which people with recessed maxillas are considered "good looking but strange" since culturally we've learned to consider prominent jaws an attractive feature and we don't recognize the maxilla as an individual structure, so you'll see people say "bro you're gorgeous" and yet they'll think "he looks really weird and unattractive, but he has a great jaw so objectively he has to be gorgeous, it must be just me misinterpreting things".:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ofc if the degree of maxilla recession is disguised by a small nose things might change a bit. Also when someone has a bigger jaw than the maxilla but the actual maxilla isn't recessed and its just the jaw being too big they'll also retain their attractiveness.
Nigga you're fucking dumb. Most slayers have a shit maxillla retard

Everything in your face is more or less connected to the maxilla, a projected and healthy maxilla is more often than not synonymous with a decent mandible and vice-versa.
Most jawless dudes have a mediocre maxilla at best.
What a stupid take
I can pull up 100 ig moggers with shit maxllas. You guys are like new guns in 2021
There's Also a bunch of weird jawlet dudes here who look like shit because their maxilla mogs but they get a shit jaw.

• +1
Reactions: salar, neverchadlite and Deleted member 24770
wait for him to find out what chico and lucky blue smith's side profiles look like lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
wait for him to find out what chico and lucky blue smith's side profiles look like lol
A mogger maxilla is really a bonus. You just need enough to support decent development
For a wide face lower eyelid support and a moderately projected nose

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
A mogger maxilla is really a bonus. You just need enough to support decent development
too much forward growth is actually kinda strange and not ideal at all. dogmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fuxkdakikez
true tbh chin is what makes your jaw look good

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
Name a slayer in 2024 with an actual recessed maxilla.

You can't have facial definition with a recessed maxilla, therefore you can't fully look good with a recessed maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Yeah I have a pretty decent jaw but a small recessed chin so it’s over

in real life the chin is the first thing to be noticed and sometimes the only thing in the *side profile*. nobody cares about gonial angle or ramus, as long as they aren't dogshit

meeks recessed asf
View attachment 2836362

View attachment 2836345

don draper (john hamn) looks good asf even with a rounded and invisible jaw bc of is CHIN
View attachment 2836347
View attachment 2836348

View attachment 2836355

Worst thread on org I’ve seen and I literally have a good chin before you come here coping and attack me, forward grown with good maxilla mogs a good chin with average forward growth

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
What a stupid take
I can pull up 100 ig moggers with shit maxllas. You guys are like new guns in 2021
It wouldn't even disprove my point that most people with a healthy and well developed maxilla will have a decent mandible.
Many failos that are talked about here are a corollary of a recessed/narrow maxilla too + i'm pretty sure that many of them have at least a decent maxillary triangle (not ideal ofc).
There's Also a bunch of weird jawlet dudes here who look like shit because their maxilla mogs but they get a shit jaw.
Hence why i precised healthy, most people with such configurations have weird malocclusions (e.g class II) and thus not a healthily developed upper jaw.
More often than not a shit mandible is the result of a recessed maxilla, since the mandible will follow the upper jaw.

What a stupid take
why am I not chadpreet then bhai 😔

Worst thread on org I’ve seen and I literally have a good chin before you come here coping and attack me, forward grown with good maxilla mogs a good chin with average forward growth
no :lul: retarded
and im not talking about maxilla

"muh good maxilla chinlet mogs maxillacel with good chin"
Polish 20240403 194054474

Polish 20240403 194342933

Images   2024 04 03T192829525

a side with good chin but worse mandible or even maxilla mogs so hard lmao
shut your fucking mouth

insane how people cant understand something so simple

u talk about maxilla and dont know how to measure it? :lul::lul:
autistic measurements, doesn’t matter idiot. Meeks still looks better you complete fucking rotter, go outside lonely kid

autistic measurements, doesn’t matter idiot. Meeks still looks better you complete fucking rotter, go outside lonely kid
its a very simple measure, i learned it very quickly just to see if your little brain can understand it, but you're so stupid that you won't admit to being wrong

"go outside" LMAO its not me the one rotting here since 2022 u fucking loser :feelswah:

e, i learned it very quickly just to see if your little brain can understand it, but you're so stupid that you won't admit to being wrong
Bro thinks he did something showing me something I’ve known for 3 years JFL, again, nobody cares about ur autistic thread this is my last reply because this shit doesn’t deserve to be bumped cuz it’s so ass

my chin is narrow and short jfl ovahh for me

pathetic you've been there for so long and can't argue like a normal person lol

better kys at this point
Nobody is arguing and a graycel who measures people telling me to kill myself, how ironic loser bitch. My life is so much better than measuring random men, thanks tho

meeks recessed asf
View attachment 2836362

View attachment 2836345

View attachment 2836347
View attachment 2836348

View attachment 2836355

There is no most important feature. If you have too many flaws you will be ugly simple as.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and FrenchareMedCucks
ASS post. You showed pitt and meeks who despite their inferior chin to hamn mog him to oblivion. You managed to prove the opposite to your claim.

Not denying the importance of chin
yea it's not just the chin it's a combination of your nose and chin that makes you look like shit or not

Height is The single most important feature.

Never listen to greycels
First and foremost comes the mandible
End of discussion lookism 101. Retard spamming the same maxilla is everything meme though it is important but a good maxilla will basically never carry you. A good maxilla will never and I mean ever carry the jawless
You can’t have a good mandible without a good maxilla tho

Fuck, I don't think anyone here has completed elementary school. Does anyone here understand that I'm talking about the side profile, not the front? if you think meeks has a better profile than hamn, you are retarded
i think everyone understands your talking about side profile. The point your missing is that despite pitt and meeks having weaker chins and weaker side profiles in that regard. They still mog hamn in GENERAL. Which destroys your point of chin being of the importance your implying

i think everyone understands your talking about side profile. The point your missing is that despite pitt and meeks having weaker chins and weaker side profiles in that regard. They still mog hamn in GENERAL. Which destroys your point of chin being of the importance your implying
of course they mog hamn in general. the chin only applies to the side profile
im talking about of the brutal importance of the chin for a good side
not front or anything else
thats it

I’m gonna fucking ascend when I get my chin implant

True, I have baby chin and my side profile makes me look recessed. Stubble hides it really well though

meeks recessed asf
View attachment 2836362

View attachment 2836345

View attachment 2836347
View attachment 2836348

View attachment 2836355

cope its only for side profile noo girls like u cuz of side profile

View attachment 2836492
No, he is recessed

meeks recessed asf
View attachment 2836362

View attachment 2836345

View attachment 2836347
View attachment 2836348

View attachment 2836355

Chin doesn't matter and am a good example for that what matters is good maxilla forward projection

his chin is slightly recessed from a caucasian standpoint

if he was full black it would be completely normal
He doesn't have the protruded maxilla most black people have

He isn't downswung, but he doesn't have protruding jaws

He doesn't have the protruded maxilla most black people have

He isn't downswung, but he doesn't have protruding jaws
imo lack of protruding jaws doesn't mean you're recessed

its barely a failo in his case, the worst consequence of it is the weak submental area which should be way tighter on a lean face

imo lack of protruding jaws doesn't mean you're recessed

its barely a failo in his case, the worst consequence of it is the weak submental area which should be way tighter on a lean face
Ik it doesn't
But I mean he doesn't have much "forward growth" (I hate that vague term) regardless

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Whos in your avi