The "Chosen Lobbies" brought their mediatic downfall upon themselves

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
These people... instead of having a minimal amount of patience after 7th of October and act as if they are "peaceful" and "soy lovers" in front of the world painting the Palestinians as some kind of animals (Which they did anyways) and forming a coalition with their subjects and servant goverments in the west acting as this beacon of "Human rights and international laws", they decided to unleash all their wrath and deep ancient racial hatred.

Even i and people in the arab world couldn't believe how bloodthirsty the zionist actually were. We all knew how bad they were because of the fantastic coverage of Al Jazeera but even i expected that when they reached the first hospital in Gaza they would try some massive PR stunt and film themselves giving candy to some children here and there. Instead they decided to enter, destroy everything, execute sick people, stop the power for the incubators, etc... Shameless

Now look at the outcome, even in all the social media which are bought and controlled by them people are exposing them, hating on the power of lobbies like AIPAC and the ADL, completely destroyed the american political system and the faith many people had on it (Same on the democracy joke). Everyone knows they control the media by now except people who only watch TV and don't have social media.

It was all that blood lust by the israeli goverment (And vast majority of population according to polls) that ended everything for them. If they just could have acted as if they actually were normal people for a couple of weeks...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated
B551FAD3 610E 4BE5 AABD CB1D707735E3

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
They even own British Black Channel