The cockologist [that's me] reveals his dick size today [in honor of Pakistan's independence day]

Tales from the rubble of Karachi
My family is from the Islamabad region. Totally different regions. Karachi is the southernmost part of the country. Actually, Karachi used to be the capital of Pakistan until they created Islamabad in the 1960s. Karachi is located on the Indo-Gangetic plains and Islamabad is located on a plateau.

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Even if there were differences, JFL if you think foids care that much about dick when its the FACE that makes them wet

We are cockbhais i have basically the same measurements
Cockbhais. I like that. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
My family is from the Islamabad region. Totally different regions. Karachi is the southernmost part of the country. Actually, Karachi used to be the capital of Pakistan until they created Islamabad in the 1960s. Karachi is located on the Indo-Gangetic plains and Islamabad is located on a plateau.
Shame, I was 50/50 between saying Islamabad and karachi

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
larping? can u dm me i want ur cockoligist opinion on my dick JFL.

• Love it
Reactions: kyb
I’m trolling but ur stats are similar to mine. I think it’s good but not big. Nothing to worry about
I never worried about it, except for the girth. What’s your size? 8” x 6”?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: kyb
I never worried about it, except for the girth. What’s your size? 8” x 6”?
6x5.2 Bp. Dicklet according to this site I should rope

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
mogs my pencil dick to death, brutal
Nah, I got an unfortunate cock shape. I see guys with less girth than me but they have a wider dick because they got a superior cock shape. It’s all about shape!

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
6 x 6 cocks don’t exist

Lol at anyone that believes a word this stinky shitskin spouts
Lol? A few months ago I would have said natural 7.5” girth doesn’t exist but I saw someone with a 8-9” x 7.5” (with proof).

• Hmm...
turns out this guy is a good looking girthmogger with a foid online friend that wants to fuck him, more like FAKE_CEL

1) I’m not good-looking, I got rejected by someone I really liked
2) There are guys with more girth than me
3) I knew her from Twitter since 2011

I’m not a fakecel.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and TDTaykurso
“Female friend” just casually wants to see you dick. Are you trying to take @aBetterMii ’s place as biggest fakecel on the forum?
Let me rephrase. ONLINE female friend.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and TDTaykurso
@TRUE_CEL do u have cutie taykurso on ignore LOL, he said he wants you to look, and rate his cock NOW!

Mhh maybe girth is not affected that much by not rock hard erections, but length 100% is, the more you masturbate in a day the higher is therisk to lower the EQ.
I want to have less length as possible (sounds weird probably).

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
@TRUE_CEL do u have cutie taykurso on ignore LOL, he said he wants you to look, and rate his cock NOW!
I am not in my room, I can’t open NSFW material yet. @taykurso

• Hmm...
Also Bhai, seeing you have the same girth as me. Do you also got problems wearing briefs and shit? It feels uncomfortable sometimes.
Are you 6” or 5.75”? I don’t have problems with briefs (I only wear boxer shorts or I go free-balling, depending on what I’m wearing). Maybe it’s uncomfortable for you because you are a shower (bigger while flaccid, especially with length). Flaccid, I’m like 3.5” - 4” x 4.5” - 5”.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Bharat independence day. Yesterday, pakistan creation day.
Cope. Either both are Independence Day or both are “creation days.” Don’t dindu my thread. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpeg
    IMG_0051.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
larping? can u dm me i want ur cockoligist opinion on my dick JFL.
No, I don’t LARP. You will get my opinion later on once you send me a PM (not a chat message).

Okay and? No ethnic whore ever asked for my dickpics and im white
Well, I have known this one for over a decade and that’s a lot of time for people to get comfortable with each other. It’s not like I just met her recently.

Below average according to NCTcels like @St.TikTokcel.
Below average my ass tbh. Same shit with this site thinking average height is 6ft 1 inches.

Well, I have known this one for over a decade and that’s a lot of time for people to get comfortable with each other. It’s not like I just met her recently.
Mirin your halalmaxxing, I'd have fucked her long ago if I were you. Allah will reward you in the next life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
You have more length than me. 7.5”+ NBP, right? I’m 5.5” NBP.
Yeah 7.5” NBP But girth is the same as you 5.75” around 6” at base

• +1
We are on a faggot forum where is the pic ? Can someone ban him ? For breaking rules

• JFL
“Female friend” just casually wants to see you dick. Are you trying to take @aBetterMii ’s place as biggest fakecel on the forum?
he is the fakest of the fake of looksmax, he is 5'10'', whiteish brown, soft pretty boy face.

he even said, one of is friend invited him to a threesome with him and his girlfriend.

two sheboons tried to get him laid.

now a "female friend" wants to slip on a Banana peel and jump on his dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, emeraldglass, Gengar and 2 others
Below average my ass tbh. Same shit with this site thinking average height is 6ft 1 inches.
I know. People here make retarded claims often. It’s expected.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Are you 6” or 5.75”? I don’t have problems with briefs (I only wear boxer shorts or I go free-balling, depending on what I’m wearing). Maybe it’s uncomfortable for you because you are a shower (bigger while flaccid, especially with length). Flaccid, I’m like 3.5” - 4” x 4.5” - 5”.
5.75” around mid shaft and 6” at base. I am not really a shower nor a grower. Sometimes it’s big flaccid and sometimes normal. But could be that the problem is when it’s big flaccid.

• +1
Mirin your halalmaxxing, I'd have fucked her long ago if I were you. Allah will reward you in the next life.
Thanks for the nice words. She’s an online friend though. She did say she wanted to fly out to the Netherlands. 😅

Yeah 7.5” NBP But girth is the same as you 5.75” around 6” at base
I think length is more important for bulges. So you would have a larger bulge than I.

• +1
he is the fakest of the fake of looksmax, he is 5'10'', whiteish brown, soft pretty boy face.

he even said, one of is friend invited him to a threesome with him and his girlfriend.

two sheboons tried to get him laid.

now a "female friend" wants to slip on a Banana peel and jump on his dick.
My face is ogre. I got rejected for a reason. I’m facially unattractive due to my facial deformity. And I’m more of a medium brown. I’m really not a fakecel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: human304
5.75” around mid shaft and 6” at base. I am not really a shower nor a grower. Sometimes it’s big flaccid and sometimes normal. But could be that the problem is when it’s big flaccid.
If you grow 2x your size, you’re a grower. If you grow like an inch or so, then you’re a shower. Are you 5”+ flaccid? If so, that makes you a shower. I think your issue is the length rather than girth. I heard some people claim balls have an impact but mine hang like grandpa balls and yet it doesn’t show as a bulge. 🤣

• +1
I think length is more important for bulges. So you would have a larger bulge than I.
Maybe. But like you said shape also matters.

• +1
Maybe. But like you said shape also matters.
True, but that is more for erect states. For instance, there are guys who are wider from the top but from the sides, not so much. I think this is the best shape to have because I have seen guys with 4.75” girth who looked bigger than me. Simply because of their cock shape. Mine looks a lot skinnier than it really is. I have measured my cocks so many times so I know I didn’t wrongly measure it. Then on the other side you have cocks who look thinner from the top but thicker from the sides but I don’t really see that myself either. Like the difference seems minimal. I probably belong to a third, more rare category.

• +1
If you grow 2x your size, you’re a grower. If you grow like an inch or so, then you’re a shower. Are you 5”+ flaccid? If so, that makes you a shower. I think your issue is the length rather than girth. I heard some people claim balls have an impact but mine hang like grandpa balls and yet it doesn’t show as a bulge. 🤣
no I got less than 5” flaccid. Balls do have an impact I think.

• +1
True, but that is more for erect states. For instance, there are guys who are wider from the top but from the sides, not so much. I think this is the best shape to have because I have seen guys with 4.75” girth who looked bigger than me. Simply because of their cock shape. Mine looks a lot skinnier than it really is. I have measured my cocks so many times so I know I didn’t wrongly measure it. Then on the other side you have cocks who look thinner from the top but thicker from the sides but I don’t really see that myself either. Like the difference seems minimal. I probably belong to a third, more rare category.
But you see your dick from above so you get a different POV. Shit is to difficult to dissect, this topic will never get a final answer.

• +1
no I got less than 5” flaccid. Balls do have an impact I think.
Maybe in sweatpants? I don’t know. I checked in the mirror but it’s really just because of my 3.5” - 4” flaccid. My friend came over the other day and said “I can tell you’re packing.” I was like wtf. 💀

• JFL
But you see your dick from above so you get a different POV. Shit is to difficult to dissect, this topic will never get a final answer.
I have read this argument before as well. But I dunno. I even look at it from the mirror and it seems thinner than my size.

• +1
Maybe in sweatpants? I don’t know. I checked in the mirror but it’s really just because of my 3.5” - 4” flaccid. My friend came over the other day and said “I can tell you’re packing.” I was like wtf. 💀
Bro got X-ray vision.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back