The color of the eyes is HIGHLY SURESTIMATED,

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
In the hierarchy of what makes a good eye area (eye shape, slant, eyebrow etc), eye color comes last.

The second most handsome man in the world (at his prime), Lachowski (last Opry) has eye color like shit.

Again here, eye color is not that overrated, but fuck in the real world, for people blue/green eyes = beautiful eyes. Yes, beautiful eyes, but not beautiful eye area, and therefore not a beautiful face.

Well I know some people will say "the water is wet", but damn, there are still retards here who give importance to the color of the eyes to judge a face attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8869 and alriodai
Brutal no-reply pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
good color simply takes the eye area to the next level

it's like getting the grow mushroom in mario but for your eye area for free

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, AscendingHero, YoungJohnnyDepp and 1 other person
You got knocked the FUCK out of the champions league you CUNT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, AlexBrown84, AscendingHero and 1 other person
The palest blue near grey eye color possible is my favorite

In the hierarchy of what makes a good eye area (eye shape, slant, eyebrow etc), eye color comes last.

The second most handsome man in the world (at his prime), Lachowski (last Opry) has eye color like shit.

Again here, eye color is not that overrated, but fuck in the real world, for people blue/green eyes = beautiful eyes. Yes, beautiful eyes, but not beautiful eye area, and therefore not a beautiful face.

Well I know some people will say "the water is wet", but damn, there are still retards here who give importance to the color of the eyes to judge a face attractive or not.

View attachment 1610548View attachment 1610549
Just compare a supermodel to some jew

Eyes color matter more when You don't have good eye shape from begain, eye color could save bad eyes shape. But still I agree with what You said.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist