The concept of IQ is so brutal and unfair that it's impossible to swallow for most people

JustLikeAWoman

JustLikeAWoman

Banned
It's such an unfair concept that is so far removed from everything society pretends to stand for like equality and fairness.

No wonder IQ tests are so unpoular. A low IQ score is like a life sentence. It's like a person telling you: "Try again in the next life".

On a bluepilled site like Quora almost every post is about how meaningless IQ tests, how they a just a number. They fail to provide any evidence for the claim.

If you indeed have a low IQ there is not so much you can do about it except ignoring it.

It's worse than everything else.

I'd much rather be 5ft5 140 IQ than 6ft5 100 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2745 and 8 others
Iq is not brutal and does not matter that much. I have a IQ of 124 and I haven't noticed a large difference between me and someone with lesser IQ

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PubertyMaxxer, AdamLanza and 4 others
Iq is not brutal and does not matter that much. I have a IQ of 124 and I haven't noticed a large difference between me and someone with lesser IQ
Online test score?

low iq > high iq
I had 130 IQ on online test and I am still giga loser

The time you spent learning something with a lower iq is immense. 90 iq vs 130 iq is the difference between learning something in 20 minutes vs literally 20+ hours.

Smart genius - iq doesn't matter
Chad - looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
low iq > high iq
That's exactly what I was talking about, you idiot. Do some research before making such a retarded claim.

In what way is a low IQ superior?

It's like saying that being unhealthy is good.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
100 IQ is still average u dumbass

I'd take 6'5 100 IQ

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Hector, disillusioned and 1 other person
Why is everyone here bitching about everything.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Avoidant and Ruby
That's exactly what I was talking about, you idiot. Do some research before making such a retarded claim.

In what way is a low IQ superior?

It's like saying that being unhealthy is good.

low iq = low inhib

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
low iq = low inhib
130 IQ on an online test is meaningless.

Even I managed to score very close to that once online.

My actual IQ is unimpressive.

132IQ tested by psychiatrist. High IQ=low life quality. How do you think I ended up in this place.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Hector, Ruby and 1 other person
The higher the iq the higher the chance of being incel literally, iq is not ideal for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Hector, Ruby and 1 other person
130 IQ on an online test is meaningless.

Even I managed to score very close to that once online.

My actual IQ is unimpressive.

I don't like how you talk to me

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Tks i have 146 IQ

There’s a correlation between higher IQ and mental illness. I’d take average IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

People with an IQ of 85 typically can't do work beyond repetative labor

People with an IQ of 100 typically cannot handle education beyond community college

Keep coping. If your IQ is below 110, you have very little shot at the american dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, disillusioned, Deleted member 245 and 3 others

People with an IQ of 100 typically cannot handle education beyond community college

Keep coping. If your IQ is below 110, you have very little shot at the american dream
Brutal truth pill, boyo.

obv high iq is better, jfl if anyone thinks that slaying is more fufilling than being a genius. i would love to be immortilized through a scientific discovery.

obv high iq is better, jfl if anyone thinks that slaying is more fufilling than being a genius. i would love to be immortilized through a scientific discovery.
I used to think that IQ was only of importance in science and maths. It's important in other domains as well.

IQ is not a efficient tool to measure intelligence, IQ or g is a psychometric that is very misunderstood in the public eye. Having an average IQ doesn't preclude you from succeeding in academics. Generally speaking intelligence has different forms which can be applied, since the human brain hasn't been fully explored and studied you shouldn't take intelligence as straightforward fact or black and white.

IQ is not static... but better to start high.
Mensa tests are basic stuff FYI.

Only 2 people liked my posts so far.

How surprising....

I wanna kill quora copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, disillusioned and JustLikeAWoman
I used to think that IQ was only of importance in science and maths. It's important in other domains as well.
Having fun is more important than being remembered. Once you're dead you don't care

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Ruby and toolateforme
IQ is not static... but better to start high.
Mensa tests are basic stuff FYI.
There’s a correlation between higher IQ and mental illness. I’d take average IQ tbh
132IQ tested by psychiatrist. High IQ=low life quality. How do you think I ended up in this place.

cope

Having fun is more important than being remembered. Once you're dead you don't care
Yeah IQ is cope, having fun is the best objective of human life. Blacks are low IQ but they are happy as fuck genetically due to their dopamine receptor and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, IWantToMax and Usum
Yeah IQ is cope, having fun is the best objective of human life. Blacks are low IQ but they are happy as fuck genetically due to their dopamine receptor and shit.
BBC is life.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Enjo
Especially if they are from a certain country that I will not name.

High IQ people enjoy fun the most. Keep coping.
Enjoy what exactly? Being autistic or being high inhib?

I would give up being 6ft5 and large frame to have high IQ. This shouldn't even be a question. IQ DETERMINES SUCCESS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and toolateforme
High IQ subhumans are meat for normal IQ chads in Nature.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
IQ is overrated in the developed world...A lot of getting rich is just work ethic and being sentient...Alot of work ethic is dopamine sensitivity...You don't need a super high IQ to get laid either..So what's the use?

There are alot of high IQ people who go in debt...Go to school for their PHD's for their whole prime in their 20's in fields where companies can't afford to pay them enough to pay back all their loans without it gathering insane amounts of interest..

Especially teaching roles and professor roles...They willingly do this with no return on their investment..Not very "high IQ" of them.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and JustLikeAWoman
Enjo

Enjoy what exactly? Being autistic or being high inhib?
Autistic people are below average in intelligence.

People with Aspergers Syndrome are rarely high IQ because of deficits in visual-spatial intelligence.

Smart people being high inhibition is a stereotype.
IQ is overrated in the developed world...A lot of getting rich is just work ethic and being sentient...Alot of work ethic is dopamine sensitivity...You don't need a super high IQ to get laid either..So what's the use?

There are alot of high IQ people who go in debt...Go to school for their PHD's for their whole prime in their 20's in fields where companies can't afford to pay them enough to pay back all their loans without it gathering insane amounts of interest..

Especially teaching roles and professor roles...They willingly do this with no return on their investment..Not very "high IQ" of them.
I don't see how it's overrated. No matter how you put it. It's always a major advantage.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Usum and IWantToMax
Especially if they are from a certain country that I will not name.

High IQ people enjoy fun the most. Keep coping.
thats not true at all people with high iq tend to be depressive

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'd much rather be 5ft5 140 IQ than 6ft5 100 IQ.
Low-IQ decision
If you're > 80, nothing stops you from making money, from having a good insight in life, from understanding any shit you need to in order to be successful etc.

& the other, greater, subsection of high IQ people live incredibly fulfilling lives because IQ is and always has been the BEST DETERMINANT OF SUCCESS in any society.

This just isn't debatable tbh.

Also no, getting rich isn't primarily work ethic. Conscientiousness comes second to IQ, again, well documented.

Those that do go into RESEARCH (jfl if you think anything but a small minority of high iq people go into teaching gigacope) probably don't care about much else other than their field. In this way they're no different to the 'low iq happy people' people are talking about in this thread.

no iq for your face

welcome to fucking braindead.me

Low-IQ decision
If you're > 80, nothing stops you from making money, from having a good insight in life, from understanding any shit you need to in order to be successful etc.
UPD. The thing is, low IQ kinda limits your horizon of interest, so despite the possibility of learning you may not learn something because there's nothing that motivates you to do so. But caring about how you don't care is... overthinking at the best
Oops I replied insted of editing. I am low iq

Low-IQ decision
Absolute fucking cope