The concept of IQ is so brutal and unfair that it's impossible to swallow for most people

You are absolutley retarded despite your IQ if you actually believe that.

At 128 you are intelligent enough for everything.

To be a premium wage slave such as a doctor, sure. But becoming a great man? No, there's millions with this IQ and almost all of them will end up as nobodies. Your standards are too low imo, but my standards are probably too high too.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: JustLikeAWoman and Brandon10
The higher the iq the higher the chance of being incel literally, iq is not ideal for slaying
I agree. I notice that Subsaharan Africans and many Arabs are low inhib as fuck and their IQs are below average. The average Arab IQ is around 80 and the African one around 70. The East Asians such as the Japanese have the highest IQs on this miserable earth and the lots of them are introverted and even high inhib as fuck. I think Low IQ = Low inhib and High IQ = High inhib, auto-isolation and stuff like that (I know I know its a fucking generalisation but anyway that's my opinion).

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I'm 6'3 128 IQ. My height is great, but my IQ is too low. I'm still ordinary and unremarkable.

I've read about geniuses like von Neumann being able to read a book and recite every letter of every page years later. Genius IQ is so damn valuable. There's no similar thing for height, but there is for face. A one in a million good looking face is just as priceless as one in a million intelligence.
You're looking at someone that's literally probably the smartest person to ever live on planet Earth and comparing yourself to him jfl. That's like being a Chad (128 is what 95-96 percentile) and comparing yourself to prime Chico and getting depressed about it.

Most people in the world 99.9+ percent are disposable.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Again, lol at believing anyone throwing a random number > 120 for their IQ without having been professionally tested (WAIS-IV etc).

You're looking at someone that's literally probably the smartest person to ever live on planet Earth and comparing yourself to him jfl. That's like being a Chad (128 is what 95-96 percentile) and comparing yourself to prime Chico and getting depressed about it.

Most people in the world 99.9+ percent are disposable.

I'm aware, but isn't it normal to always look to the best? With globalization, this has become an unsolvable problem. Looking at the best will not lead to emulating them anymore, but not looking at them will lead to mediocrity. Haven't found a solution for the problem.

Not really that, people just don't understand that not everyone wants to do high IQ shit and doesn't really care about making the world a better place by working in research or STEM. Though they'll be brushed off as "low IQ" for not having the same autistic interests as them. Also they seem to heavily underestimate hard work, or conscientiousness as JBP says.

For example if you believe that PhDs are just mad scientists that rot in their basement and just read everything in seconds and process them without putting effort cause of high IQ then you're extremely out of touch with reality. Most stuff in advanced open problems barely relies on fluid intelligence.
Too high IQ of a reply. I don't care about my (or anyone else's) IQ anyway. I'd sacrifice 20 IQ points for a more balanced looking face any time.

Mensa.no online is NOT a reliable IQ test
It is as reliable as it can get online, as I said. It can get decent results after 115, as mensa members report

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
It is as reliable as it can get online, as I said. It can get decent results after 115, as mensa members report
I’d try iqtest.dk it’s supposed to be the most accurate you can find online. But even then it won’t be nearly as accurate as say a WAIS-IV IQ test because it can’t test sub scores at all
I honestly think this is one of the typical shit that you find on Buzzfeed "signs you're very smart" articles that include every dumb shit people do (sleep less, eat like shit, do nothing all day) as a high IQ trait.

I don't really think there is significant correlation between self-awareness and IQ.
Look up Dunning-Krueger effect

• +1
Reactions: Over and Pillarman
I’d try iqtest.dk it’s supposed to be the most accurate you can find online. But even then it won’t be nearly as accurate as say a WAIS-IV IQ test because it can’t test sub scores at all

Look up Dunning-Krueger effect
Would be interesting to know what kind of score the average user on that site gets. If it's much different from 100, it can't be accurate.

I just did that and there's no way it's reliable

oiaBgYE.png

Brb applying to medical school lmao

• +1
Reactions: JustLikeAWoman

oiaBgYE.png

idk why everyone is overestimating medical schools, don't even need to be exceptionally smart to do well there

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1862
idk why everyone is overestimating medical schools, don't even need to be exceptionally smart to do well there
Well tell that to everyone here who has said otherwise.

oiaBgYE.png

It’s not reliable at all I got a 138 on it lol

Here's a fairly legit online iq test for those who are interested, try not to spend too long on the earlier questions because it doesn't give you a lot of time.

You are trapped in the 2000's. IQ is past now. You have to be a WOMAN. Then you have WON LIFE. It doesn't matter a woman's IQ: she has everything now: job, career, sex, simps, betabuxx. SHE CAN BE FAT. SHE CAN HAVE NO LIMBS. SHE CAN BE BALD. SHE CAN BE AS STUPID AS A MICE. SHE WILL BE PERFECT FOR THIS DOGSHIT WORLD.

Now, if something drastic happens, and somehow the world becomes a place where people are praised for what they REALLY do and their potential, THEN we can discuss IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Chads have more T than subhumans
T is a major factor for being smart.
Conclusion is easy.
Don't fall for all Chads are dumb. They just don't need to have a white collar wage slave job to get pussy contrary to subhumans who get the old dirty pussy scraps when lucky

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
People with an IQ of 85 typically can't do work beyond repetative labor

People with an IQ of 100 typically cannot handle education beyond community college

Keep coping. If your IQ is below 110, you have very little shot at the american dream

are u retarded?

95-110 is average iq

I got 110 iq on test.mensa.no

Depending on what you want in life. Girls don‘t care about your IQ. If you find happiness from doing complwx scientific work -> IQ is important. But if you want sexual and romantic experience your IQ doesn‘t matter (except maybe sub 80 or retardation or whatever)