The concept of nothingness is literally unimaginable

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I’m not gonna try sounding smarter than I am but the concept of death is so crazy to me

I remember being 8 and freaking the fuck out when it hit me that death is probably just eternal nothing

it’s not even a black void where you’re conscious, the thought of being unconscious forever is crazy it makes me wonder if I’m even alive rn type shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member, .👽. and 8 others
After you die is probably the same feeling as before you were born, literally nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Hikicel69, CristianT and 2 others
groundbreaking....
kant nietzche socratis whooo the fuck told you...??? i need toooo know ..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 2 others
After you die is probably the same feeling as before you were born, literally nothing
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEFORE YOU BORN? maybe st.blackops2cel was racist in his previous life and now he has to suffer, maybe there is some eternal karma??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Toth's thot, AlexAP and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It's impossible for it to be nothing after death. It's literally not possible. If you can think about 'that,' then imagine not being able to think at all. Not possible. You can't think, and then one day, and forever, not anymore. People rely too much on science and doctors for answers. These people are not very bright. They rely on what they can see. At one point, a brain surgeon would say it's literally not possible for a person to move its limbs, communicate, or even live for very long without most of its brain. Then people lived without anything more than a piece of a brain stem. And all they could say then was, "it's a rare anomaly." Nothing rare about it. Doctors are privileged manipulating morons. They use books and other people's research for their intelligence against people who haven't read those books and memorized that research. People need to stop trusting the medical and scientific community, or more Covid-19 narratives will unfold.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LOST18yearold, DharkDC, Deleted member 16984 and 2 others
It's impossible for it to be nothing after death. It's literally not possible. If you can think about 'that,' then imagine not being able to think at all. Not possible. You can't think, and then one day, and forever, not anymore. People rely too much on science and doctors for answers. These people are not very bright. They rely on what they can see. At one point, a brain surgeon would say it's literally not possible for a person to move its limbs, communicate, or even live for very long without most of its brain. Then people lived without anything more than a piece of a brain stem. And all they could say then was, "it's a rare anomaly." Nothing rare about it. Doctors are privileged manipulating morons. They use books and other people's research for their intelligence against people who haven't read those books and memorized that research. People need to stop trusting the medical and scientific community, or more Covid-19 narratives will continue.

brainmaxxing is needed ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and PYT
It's impossible for it to be nothing after death. It's literally not possible. If you can think about 'that,' then imagine not being able to think at all. Not possible. You can't think, and then one day, and forever, not anymore. People rely too much on science and doctors for answers. These people are not very bright. They rely on what they can see. At one point, a brain surgeon would say it's literally not possible for a person to move its limbs, communicate, or even live for very long without most of its brain. Then people lived without anything more than a piece of a brain stem. And all they could say then was, "it's a rare anomaly." Nothing rare about it. Doctors are privileged manipulating morons. They use books and other people's research for their intelligence against people who haven't read those books and memorized that research. People need to stop trusting the medical and scientific community, or more Covid-19 narratives will continue.

I dunno man it’s fucked

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I’m not gonna try sounding smarter than I am but the concept of death is so crazy to me

I remember being 8 and freaking the fuck out when it hit me that death is probably just eternal nothing

it’s not even a black void where you’re conscious, the thought of being unconscious forever is crazy it makes me wonder if I’m even alive rn type shit

universe is 15 billion years old and you will only experience 0.00000000000000000001 percent of its entirety existence
I believe even an eternity must eventually come to an end and will birth a new universe giving you life again like a never ending wheel of time

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface and PYT

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I believe even an eternity must eventually come to an end and will birth a new universe giving you life again like a never ending wheel of time
I don’t even understand tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
brainmaxxing is needed ngl
Sure. But what you can't see; that soul; you can only operate a body to its available functions. Take two cars, for example. One's brand new and runs like a beauty. The other's a piece of shit and lack some parts. You're a driver. So the first car drives excellent! Onlookers perhaps would say, "Wow! He's a good driver." But then you drive the piece of shit one. Ugh. The people would say, "He shouldn't drive cars." And it's not like it's your fault. It's a piece of shit—damaged. Made in China, you can say.

Last edited:
We don't know shit. And anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and MrGlutton
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, BigJimsWornOutTires and MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 16134
It's not big brain even a 5 year old can understand it
:blackpill:
Reading these articles and thinking you know something is the biggest smoothbrain trait. Pick up an elementary mechanics textbook first. Little learning is a dangerous thing man

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and PYT
@n0rthface thoughts btw

• +1
Reading these articles and thinking you know something is the biggest smoothbrain trait. Pick up an elementary mechanics textbook first. Little learning is a dangerous thing ma
I don't know something big nor do I claim to
It's just what I believe and it's something that helps me make sense of the world

We don't know shit. And anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.
(You) don't want to know shit. And this is a common thing I've noticed among people's parasitic nature. A Marine would tell high schoolers to join the Marines if any branch. They don't care much for the Navy, as to Seals. "A bunch of pussies," one perhaps would say. Yet a Seal would tell them to join the Navy and avoid any other. And some of them are quite stubborn about their dedication to what they believe in.

Religious folks are almost the same ritual. It's difficult to convert a Christian into a Muslim and vice versa. "It's my religion or none."

(You) want to believe in nothing and so you encourage others to follow. But thankfully, people don't share everything they believe in with others. An Atheist; one promotes itself to be, perhaps, could be holding faith deep down inside. And he/she/it/they/whatever understand it might be used against him/her/them/whatever.

@n0rthface thoughts btw

Try to imagine the world before you were born through your eyes, the pessimistic side of me thinks will happen…. Nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15338
After death you will be asked by two angels about faith and then you will either be chilling or be tormented until the time comes for the day of judgement.

All living things will die and then reborn for the day of judgement.

• +1
Even as an atheist i still prefer the idea of hell existing over eternal non-existence. Then again god just might make eternal non-existence my form of hell as a way to punish me :oops::oops::oops:... im going to stop talking now cause i dont want to give the potentially existing sky daddy anymore ideas.

• +1
eternal nothing?-->life-->eternal nothing??-->??? from that formula you should have reincarnate in future but who knows as what :lul:

• JFL
(You) don't want to know shit. And this is a common thing I've noticed among people's parasitic nature. A Marine would tell high schoolers to join the Marines if any branch. They don't care much for the Navy, as to Seals. "A bunch of pussies," one perhaps would say. Yet a Seal would tell them to join the Navy and avoid any other. And some of them are quite stubborn about their dedication to what they believe in.

Religious folks are almost the same ritual. It's difficult to convert a Christian into a Muslim and vice versa. "It's my religion or none."

(You) want to believe in nothing and so you encourage others to follow. But thankfully, people don't share everything they believe in with others. An Atheist; one promotes itself to be, perhaps, could be holding faith deep down inside. And he/she/it/they/whatever understand it might be used against him/her/them/whatever.
A whole essay and nothing of substance was written. Seethe

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Atem Rah and BigJimsWornOutTires
Niggas pretend to believe in religions to cope

• +1
its crazy that you werent here for like billions of years before and after your death you will be gone for infinite years. like FOREVER:feelswhy: life is senseless if you think about it

• +1
A whole essay and nothing of substance was written. Seethe
It's not possible for any person to show you this evidence. And tbh, if I could, I wouldn't. It'll manipulate the agenda of why there's no confirmation. The Almighty needs to know who you are. That perplexion of not knowing what the heck is going on with existence and if you continue to survive after that packaged meat you live in dies, you'll be yourself. Pretend we all see the Almighty every day as we see ourselves, you're gonna be something that you're not. Perhaps, you'll do things differently to gain his favor. You wouldn't be yourself. Ugh. And what if you're a wicked parasite with a nasty little heart and you enter Heaven, ugh. Ouch. Some people really can't handle honesty. Esp exceptional ones. When the truth is slammed into their faces, ugh, anger and rage and vengeance set in. There's no room in Heaven for that.

• +1
Their is life after death and the law of attraction is real :blackpill:

• +1
It's impossible for it to be nothing after death. It's literally not possible. If you can think about 'that,' then imagine not being able to think at all. Not possible. You can't think, and then one day, and forever, not anymore. People rely too much on science and doctors for answers. These people are not very bright. They rely on what they can see. At one point, a brain surgeon would say it's literally not possible for a person to move its limbs, communicate, or even live for very long without most of its brain. Then people lived without anything more than a piece of a brain stem. And all they could say then was, "it's a rare anomaly." Nothing rare about it. Doctors are privileged manipulating morons. They use books and other people's research for their intelligence against people who haven't read those books and memorized that research. People need to stop trusting the medical and scientific community, or more Covid-19 narratives will unfold.

why the fuck have that kid if prenatal screening shows it has 2% of its brain WTF. that is so cruel and selfish by this dumb cow mother, prob a religious nut

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

that sounds way to good to be true.

• JFL
why the fuck have that kid if prenatal screening shows it has 2% of its brain WTF. that is so cruel and selfish by this dumb cow mother, prob a religious nut
Well, money pays the bills. Also, money can buy things. Perhaps, she needs money. Must we judge her for that? And can you imagine the medical bills? Ugh. I rather see her display her child to the world for money or encourage him to be an entertainer for a circus, than for her to sell her body to drunks and perverts. It's the lesser of two evils.

I think.

Ugh.

At that moment, Big Jim discovered he shouldn't offer his disturbing advice to others. But quickly, he dismissed that conscience as he always does. Ugh, it is what it is. He says to his third-character narrator.