The confusing part of looksmaxxing()

X

xXxLowValue_Rage_31

Iron
There is a lot of misinformation about any Maxxing. Let's look at chewing. Someone posted that chewing gave me prominent cheekbones and someone replied cope its Just made my face bloated. Heightmaxxing literally every post replied : genetic is everything. We need a BIG ARCHIVE for accurate based looksmaxxing materials.(I know there is already a looksmaxxing archive but Come on guys it's fucking low quality and lack of info) This archive also should can be used for explaining why something is cope.We need to work together to create this great LEGACY for our community.Everyone will be working on their interests. Otherwise we will not be able to go one step further. I hope explained well what we need.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Erik-Jón, Slothcel and 1 other person
Only legit undisputable looksmaxxes are makeup (jfl), locationmaxxing, leanmaxxing, posturemaxxing and hairmaxxing (if you can), surgeries cost tens of thousands and you need to get them redone in the future. Also orthodontic work can improve appearance and smile maxxing but again the cost is out of reach for a few.

Last edited:
There is a lot of misinformation about any Maxxing. Let's look at chewing. Someone posted that chewing gave me prominent cheekbones and someone replied cope its Just made my face bloated. Heightmaxxing literally every post replied : genetic is everything. We need a BIG ARCHIVE for accurate based looksmaxxing materials.(I know there is already a looksmaxxing archive but Come on guys it's fucking low quality and lack of info) This archive also should can be used for explaining why something is cope.We need to work together to create this great LEGACY for our community.Everyone will be working on their interests. Otherwise we will not be able to go one step further. I hope explained well what we need.
maybe idk but takes on heightmaxxing were are and always will be different... why? because all heightmaxx stacks are pure anecdotal evidence based on scientific facts, aromasin may lower your E and improve your bones or fuck your E levels and give you depression, mk677 may do wonders on some people or just make you bloated.

maybe idk but takes on heightmaxxing were are and always will be different... why? because all heightmaxx stacks are pure anecdotal evidence based on scientific facts, aromasin may lower your E and improve your bones or fuck your E levels and give you depression, mk677 may do wonders on some people or just make you bloated.
MK-677, Aromatase Inhibitors, Protein, HGH and IGF-1, along with peptides are legit.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
MK-677, Aromatase Inhibitors, Protein, HGH and IGF-1, along with peptides are legit.
i know and im actually looking into a heightmaxx stack however theres always a massive debate on this forum regards mk677

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and enchanted_elixir