The cope about UK being difficult

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
British people have been voted the ugliest in europe for years, in my country there is a joke that ”he looks british” = he is ugly

Yet the fucking clowns on this forum act like UK is a difficult country when all the guys look like this
F473618C FAC9 4652 A277 AF2F6EC8FD25

I can not imagine how ugly you are if you are incel in the uk

”Brits are among the ugliest people in the world... according to an exclusive website which only allows 'beautiful' people to join.

Less than one in eight UK men (12 per cent) and just three in 20 women (15 per cent) who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted as members.”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, justinzayn, Marsiere214 and 24 others
@spam_artist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member, EdouardManlet and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
It’s true

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, EdouardManlet, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
any euro country is easier than religious shitholes in the middle east tbh tbh. Volcel if celibate in europe.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
UK is so easy these Bri'ishcels must be extremely deformed
source: inbetweeners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, Niklaus Mikaelson and 6 others
British people have been voted the ugliest in europe for years, in my country there is a joke that ”he looks british” = he is ugly

Yet the fucking clowns on this forum act like UK is a difficult country when all the guys look like this
View attachment 1618718

”Brits are among the ugliest people in the world... according to an exclusive website which only allows 'beautiful' people to join.

Less than one in eight UK men (12 per cent) and just three in 20 women (15 per cent) who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted as members.”
in cities barely anyone is even British

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
British men are either Titan chads or giga incel looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Bruh if you watched the euros you'd know that England has the ugliest men comparetively. I was watching the final with my mom and she even said how everyone on the england team has big noses and weird mouths
ENG PAN 22 cropped
GettyImages 1340603122
Harry Kane in Russia 2
11 kyle walker half body
Declan Rice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah

had a look through the album again and recognise that one lad there called emin
matched with a well fit girl last time I had hinge, she liked me first too so I got all cocky and boosted ego. so I had a look at her socials and saw he was posted on her tik tok and this cunt mogged me to oblivion.
also saw he was followed by a few other hinge girls, i can’t compete
Good Bye Reaction GIF

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Solidcoin and 1 other person

View attachment 1618718

@Amnesia you should try applying lol

I don’t buy the uk = hardmode shit at all tbh, never heard a real explanation other than people crying about thurston and maher

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Shrek2OnDvD, the BULL and 8 others
Jack grealish is the only decent looking british guy

I've made a thread saying this before. A 5/10 in the UK is a 4/10 in the US and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
only good thing from britan is the effiel tower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Shrek2OnDvD, EasternRightWinger15 and 9 others
I don’t buy the uk = hardmode shit at all tbh, never heard a real explanation other than people crying about thurston and maher
Its @ChickenAndRiceBrah who wants thurstons cock

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 17763
I’ve seen many UK users say it’s ridiculously hard and they are depressed. Then the same users are in another thread talking about the time they slayed 59 girls casually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member, Deleted member 20056 and 4 others
I believe what happened is that British girls were the most sexually liberated in Europe a couple of decades ago so they were the most willing to have a one night stand but obviously in a club they are going to hold out for the highest bidder/best looking guy they can find that night
British men then realize that finding a girl who's open to a one night stand is giga easy but only if you mog the girl hard enough
All guys that are on the cusp of being able to get club one night stands then start looksmaxing religiously to become club slayers, thus pricing any guys below them out of the market.
The competition just gets more intense every year to the point where EVERY girl who covers her hideous face in makeup has access to a dumpster diving Chad so the girl doesn't even feel the need to leave her house any more with the rise of instagram as the one and only True legit dating app

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Heguldus, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
some people do exaggerate it quite a lot bare in mind Brits tend to be a bit self depricating about our country by nature but theres a least some truth to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Johanjohan and ChickenAndRiceBrah
being serious it's reality tv gigajock or landed gentry or rot here
if you haven't been here you can't comment on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Jack grealish is the only decent looking british guy
And still he's not even that good looking really. Could you imagine him being as worshipped as he is by 50 year old chavvy british mums by girls in America?

We've gone from this
Lex Roig Mangues

To this
0 GettyImages 1387117531

Keira knightly lookin ass 💀
Keira knightley left and jack grealish

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18340 and 5 others
I believe what happened is that British girls were the most sexually liberated in Europe a couple of decades ago so they were the most willing to have a one night stand but obviously in a club they are going to hold out for the highest bidder/best looking guy they can find that night
British men then realize that finding a girl who's open to a one night stand is giga easy but only if you mog the girl hard enough
All guys that are on the cusp of being able to get club one night stands then start looksmaxing religiously to become club slayers, thus pricing any guys below them out of the market.
The competition just gets more intense every year to the point where EVERY girl who covers her hideous face in makeup has access to a dumpster diving Chad so the girl doesn't even feel the need to leave her house any more with the rise of instagram as the one and only True legit dating app
Then why are british guys known for being so ugly?

some people do exaggerate it quite a lot bare in mind Brits tend to be a bit self depricating about our country by nature but theres a least some truth to it.
yeah sarcasm and exaggeration/hyperbole seems like a UK thing tbh

I think the gentle self depracfing nature of brits is more of the problem tbh. I would bet money the city I live in in America is way more hard mode cause the male to female ratio is legitimately fucked up

also Americans dont get our sense of humour so when we say Maher or death or some shit they think we literally mean chad tier guys are incel or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I’ve seen many UK users say it’s ridiculously hard and they are depressed. Then the same users are in another thread talking about the time they slayed 59 girls casually
Hypergamy fam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and House Lannister
Its @ChickenAndRiceBrah who wants thurstons cock
some guy on lookism claimed he had Thurston dick pics but wouldn't release them because he feared it would cause posters to rope 100% srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, forevergymcelling and Solidcoin
yeah lol you literally just read my mind before I posted it. In all srsness the UK is quite a hard country to get laid in but we hyperbolise it to an extent and americans are too low IQ/dont get brit humour and think were all 100% dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Danish_Retard and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I don't understand why people say that english are ugly
The phenotypes of England are good

Maybe it's bad development? Bad teeth etc?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Srsly tho I do genuinely think England is the worst country in the western world for hypergamy. Not exaggerating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I don't understand why people say that english are ugly

Maybe it's bad developement? Bad teeth etc?
historical inbreeding (small island small gene pool) plus horrible diets and alcoholism are rife here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5189
Based on what?

Look at my post above about the English players. That's the English pheno. Fucks up noses and mouths.

• +1
British guys are all subhuman stop this cope

The average dutch guy is a chad in the uk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15569 and 1 other person
  • +1
Srsly tho I do genuinely think England is the worst country in the western world for hypergamy. Not exaggerating.
yeah agreed in my experience
it isn't literally the case that Tyler Maher and Mike Thurston are the only males that ever have sex here and girls explicitly reject men for not being one of those 2 but it is the case that the tiny tiny minority of men who are gl really do looksmaxx and compete hard, and girls here do have inflated standards compared to their own looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Solidcoin
Wow 😮 so fucking ugly and fat girls mean I’m not longer incel? What’s the fucking point I want to fuck avg looking and hot women not subhumans I’m truecel because of this. Getting human looking women in the UK is the hardest thing in any 1st world nation as all the girls in this island above 5/10 have been alpha widowed by chad and Tyrone and are sleeping with rugby chads you dumb fucking American yank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Johanjohan
There are a lot of stereotypes about British women being particularly ugly, is there any truth to that? Britcels, do you see a lot of ethnically English/Scottish Stacies IRL? @forevergymcelling

I don't even know i don't look at woman anymore. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and ChickenAndRiceBrah
had a look through the album again and recognise that one lad there called emin
matched with a well fit girl last time I had hinge, she liked me first too so I got all cocky and boosted ego. so I had a look at her socials and saw he was posted on her tik tok and this cunt mogged me to oblivion.
also saw he was followed by a few other hinge girls, i can’t compete
Good Bye Reaction GIF
lol there was a guy in the original 2016 London tinder thread on lookism that I had met before
was absolute cagefuel ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and geezcel
There are a lot of stereotypes about British women being particularly ugly, is there any truth to that? Britcels, do you see a lot of ethnically English/Scottish Stacies IRL? @forevergymcelling
It’s overhyped. Sure some ppl here are ugly but honestly it’s mostly over exaggerated mainly due to us Brits making the memes up ourselves because we are a nation of jolly wankas who enjoy laughing at ourselves. Other nations don’t understand this like Americans and think we are serious when we are just memeing

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, geezcel, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person