The CopingTon Eyelid pulller

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
So the coping subterranean creature @hxrrington made some bold claims as to how eyelid pulling gave him " legit hunter eyes". Was supposed to make a thread in like two weeks. It has been over a month. I guess he realized that the effects are temporary and proceeded to remove himself from the gene pool, via double shotgun therapy
I even dmed him about like hey what kinda clothespins did you use. Never got a reply. Show yourself you Ungodly NCT creature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
He said he used clothespins jfl

So the coping subterranean creature @hxrrington made some bold claims as to how eyelid pulling gave him " legit hunter eyes". I guess he realized that the effects are temporary and proceeded to remove himself from the gene pool, via double shotgun therapy
I even dmed him about like hey what kinda clothespins did you use. Never got a reply. Show yourself you Ungodly NCT creature
His brow bone is the size of a damn car bumper and you think it has anything with an eye puller? Come on.

I guess he realized that the effects are temporary and proceeded to remove himself from the gene pool, via double shotgun therapy
caged at this ngl loooool

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Learn English motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 12669
imagine unironically "eyelid pulling"

I already feel like fag for being here, i dont need to add another step towards fagdom

Learn English motherfucker
You ever seen a car bumper? That's what his brow bone looks like, that's why his eyes are like that.

imagine unironically "eyelid pulling"

I already feel like fag for being here, i dont need to add another step towards fagdom
cope

You ever seen a car bumper? That's what his brow bone looks like, that's why his eyes are like that.
You still need fat and skin to cover the upper eyelid. That fag said he had curry tier uee and he got rid of it by eyelid pulling

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
So the coping subterranean creature @hxrrington made some bold claims as to how eyelid pulling gave him " legit hunter eyes". Was supposed to make a thread in like two weeks. It has been over a month. I guess he realized that the effects are temporary and proceeded to remove himself from the gene pool, via double shotgun therapy
jfl at this post, here you are:

CYMERA 20210611 170920

never said i got "hunter eyes" btw, just less curry tier

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
the effects are 100% permanent btw, also i am not squinting or frowning in the after

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
I asked you about which clothespins to use

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Want2LookBetterJFL and Edgar