Verdams mum
DNR PRR
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 745
- Reputation
- 827
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Fr bro she fucked 7 guys cos she’s Bonnie blue-lite and regretted it and fucking spewed rape allegations, which is why no one takes rape seriously they’ll call anything rapeTheoretically they’re doing this over nothing since it was all false
We should go ripper crew mode on these girls
People do anything to get money nowadaysFr bro she fucked 7 guys cos she’s Bonnie blue-lite and regretted it and fucking spewed rape allegations, which is why no one takes rape seriously they’ll call anything rape
Not even money js attention but saying that attention is a foids currencyPeople do anything to get money nowadays
so I just kmsIf I wanted to see this much water I'd go to the beach
