The corona lockdown is the best thing that has ever happened to me tbh

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Lost a shit ton of weight, fixed my diet and started to supplement, looksmaxed, researched and learned a lot of stuff and ways of thinking,
My cognitive functions went up because I caught up with sleep (in the first 3 months of the lockdown I slept 12-14 hours a day),
did a few important decisions that actually helped a lot because my brain wasn't totally fogged anymore
I actually became more "woke"

tbh even normies seem to agree, everyone who I spoke with said "I don't want to make someone else to feel bad, but the lockdown was very enjoyable for me"

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, SLA and Pythagoras
Everyone caught a break from being a wagecuck, so overall it was a good experience for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
In early 2020, I was developing this sinking feeling that attractiveness played a big part in how other people see you. I also started mewing and watching videos on the subject. I thought I was attractive, so hey, not bad. I wanted to be more attractive. I wanted to have a personality that was attractive. I was looking up “how to be chad” or something like that. Of course, nothing of use came up. I eventually settled into reading every post on r/incelswithouthate and then studying FaceandLMS videos and other blackpill youtubers. r/incelswithouthate got removed off of reddit one day and blackpill youtubers post actually mind numbing content so I integrated myself onto this website around late summer of 2020.

So anyway, I probably wouldn’t be blackpilled without the covid-19 pandemic but then again I discovered mewing before real covid shit so who knows

In early 2020, I was developing this sinking feeling that attractiveness played a big part in how other people see you. I also started mewing and watching videos on the subject. I thought I was attractive, so hey, not bad. I wanted to be more attractive. I wanted to have a personality that was attractive. I was looking up “how to be chad” or something like that. Of course, nothing of use came up. I eventually settled into reading every post on r/incelswithouthate and then studying FaceandLMS videos and other blackpill youtubers. r/incelswithouthate got removed off of reddit one day and blackpill youtubers post actually mind numbing content so I integrated myself onto this website around late summer of 2020.

So anyway, I probably wouldn’t be blackpilled without the covid-19 pandemic but then again I discovered mewing before real covid shit so who knows
Bookmarked, will read later.

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 8904