The coronavirus pandemic was the best thing that happened

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I uenemploymentmaxxed and got $10000 worth of designer clothes, $5000 Hollywood custom MM tier hair piece with real hair, experimented with st tropez dark tan and cheekbone contour
AND on top of all this I changed my name to Chet JFL

And now when things go back to normal next Fall I'll be moving in with all this jfl first year of college

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 7076, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
wtf hahah i just rotted at home

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, paranakee, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Yeah I decided to lose 30 lbs of body fat. I'm lean now. Aiming for 7% BF though.

Why Chet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Kenickie
I said this in another thread. Quarantine made it EXTREMELY EASY to ascend. No clubs, no events, no outings. It leveled the fuck out of the playing field, and women are thristing for attention since they weren't getting it in public. After a few months they got horny as fuck, and made it easy. Anyone saying they got cucked by the quarantine was either too young(highschool) which legitimately fucked you over, or the scenario that applies to fuckers here: Weren't doing enough pre Covid to line themselves up for pussy. Simple case of not being prepared.

• +1
Reactions: Popsmoke
Mirin, but what kinda name is Chet lol

And this pandemic was fun in the beginning, but it’s fucking boring now, can’t travel or get work ffs. But true, I looksmaxxed during the pandemic. Now that I look back at 2019 I looked like shit

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Kenickie and Popsmoke
D21a66223bcb5cea633bf07d02875384

Actually, changing my name to Chad is not a bad idea.
Saving this for the future. I don't want to be called Chad while still looking like Robert