The corporate world is an absolute fucking joke

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I dont wanna give a ton of info about my workplace in case I get doxxed but its finance related and in a team where we do a lot of coding.

We have this experienced contractor in who costs like £900/day or something ridiculous like that, he spends half the day playing candy crush on his phone even though hes like 55 years old and writes like a line of code every 2 hours or some shit. He is even in meetings with the big boss and is on his phone playing some retarded games. No oen ever even checks to see if hes doing what hes supposed to. All that matters in workcelling is looking like your busy and pretending to be half the time, im convinced most officecels could just stop doing their jobs tomorrow and the companies would keep running the exact same as thye are now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AbandonShip, Atem Rah and 11 others
I browse .org at office lol
But most people slack at their work, not just corporate jobs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
I browse .org at work lol
Yea most people slack at their work, not just corporate jobs
Ive been shitposting on forums way more since I finished uni and became an officel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet and Biggdink
I dont wanna give a ton of info about my workplace in case I get doxxed but its a bank and I work in a team where we do a lot of coding.

We have this experienced contractor in who costs like £900/day or something ridiculous like that, he spends half the day playing candy crush on his phone even though hes like 55 years old and writes like a line of code every 2 hours or some shit. He is even in meetings with the big boss and is on his phone playing some retarded games. No oen ever even checks to see if hes doing what hes supposed to. All that matters in workcelling is looking like your busy and pretending to be half the time, im convinced most officecels could just stop doing their jobs tomorrow and the companies would keep running the exact same as thye are now.
yeah i always thought that tbh. banks are paying ppl to do barely anything. everytime i ask what a "financial advisor " does no one is able to give me a proper answer

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
yeah i always thought that tbh. banks are paying ppl to do barely anything. everytime i ask what a "financial advisor " does no one is able to give me a proper answer
a busy day is just one where you have 3 hours of meetings where you nod you head and what the big boss says.

In fact you dont even have to do that anymore since its remote half the time, Ive literally had a wank during meetings before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Atem Rah, Mewton and 5 others
This is why the Hans' will take over everything @Collagen or rope

low t betas; just inject 1000 mgs of test daily lol

I dont wanna give a ton of info about my workplace in case I get doxxed but its finance related and in a team where we do a lot of coding.

My gf is also working with 60 year old contractors that are getting paid £700 a day. They've been there for two straight years and do absolutely nothing. Meanwhile she is getting paid pennies in comparison and does all their work jfl

Work is a scam

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
My gf is also working with 60 year old contractors that are getting paid £700 a day. They've been there for two straight years and do absolutely nothing. Meanwhile she is getting paid pennies in comparison and does all their work jfl

Work is a scam
what is her job

legit

only cucks work hard and take on everyone elses duties

smart people just does enough to get the raise

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, FailedNormieManlet and Gaia262
legit

only cucks work hard and take on everyone elses duties

smart people just does enough to get the raise
almost everyone is smart

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Suicide fuel for me tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Atem Rah
a busy day is just one where you have 3 hours of meetings where you nod you head and what the big boss says.

In fact you dont even have to do that anymore since its remote half the time, Ive literally had a wank during meetings before
Foreshadowing?

Someone must have spiked you huh.