The CORRECT MEWING POSTURE for not COPING

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
I can tell u it is not cope, but u need to express the correct posture consistently and not doing these mistakes, these mistakes can lead to neutral result state or even negatives results for certains

(Illustration by this Asian girl)

The bone remodeling process on months period is an evidence but is only favored if the posture is correct and not suboptimal

There are some evidence of surgery or orthodontic recidives with incorrect posture after years by simple bone remodeling process, so even at adult age, btw u lose bone mass when u have periodontitis or lose dental support after a few times by bone remodeling process

Keep watching ur gummy state and don't bross ur teeth by incorrect moves or intensity of application, only soft brush and humidify brush and mouth before beginning the brushing session for more lubrification and prevent gum disease, DON'T SMOKE TOO

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mystery
oddmadeupanemonecrab-size_restricted-gif.1035539

Imagine believing in mewing in 2021, rofl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7076, jellyfish101 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mystery and Mrinfinityx
Where tf did you bring that up from now...? Failed insult.
If you knew how to read I implied that no wonder you'd believe in this scam since it seems like you joined PSL recently.

Salludon didn't ascend through mewing.
Whoa, man chill. No need for all those words.

Where tf did you bring that up from now...? Failed insult.
If you knew how to read I implied that no wonder you'd believe in this scam since it seems like you joined PSL recently.

Salludon didn't ascend through mewing.
I know, evidence of rammus implants, he was getting debunked recently, too much difference for a one year period in 21-22 range also, he wasn't inceltier recession potential hiding at starting too to begin with

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted