The craziest part about life (PEWDIEPIE)

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I was rewatching my favorite CHILDHOOD youtuber again pewdiepie and I realized damn he's living ideal life, he does amazing hobbies like rockclimbing, seeing coolest places in japan, just chilling living life with infinite amount of money it's like hacking. his wife is pretty but he could get better tbh she's only good cuz she's virgin high value but annoying voice and autistic and only strong MTB

Screenshot 2024 03 12 213314

the crazy thing is this nigga just walking on the street, like If I wanted to I COULD LEGIT BOOK A PLANE TO WHERE HE LIVES, FIND HIM ON THE STREET AND CHOP HIS WIFE UP AND BABY WITH A MACHETE. I would never do that but it's just crazy that it's a possibliity, he is so happy and perfect life and I can turn that upside down... LMAO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseduoAryan, copingtoohardrn, randomop and 14 others
Of course that is what you would think of

• +1
Reactions: murdah, dragomaxxer, Samsepioler and 3 others
how is she only mtb, she s much higher

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and ElTruecel
Of course that is what you would think of

bro not even his money would save him if i legit tied them up and ate his baby in front of him :hnghn:

fuark it legit feels wrong even talking about it but it's crazy that it's possible for me to do that if I wanted to

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, pig_face and Lookologist003

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, randomop, mike21 and 3 others
how is she only mtb, she s much higher

shit ur right she has a giant skull his son will be a mogger
but her ugly smile and voice kinda turns me off tbh i guess she's around HTB not stacylite tho

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and smoth
bro like why would I even do that tho that's hilarious to think about wtf. @Vermilioncore this nigga so smart too he has an extremely high iq he learns to draw perfectly in 100 days he knows how to build stuff he knows how to do photoshop i respect him so much

but he dgaf about his fans he even said it in his live so if he saw me dying on the street he'd walk right over me even if I love him

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
he dgaf about his fans he even said it in his live
At least he admits it

One time I met a goth slut from some band and she was stuck up asf but went on stage talking bout “fuck your haters I love you all” 💀

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
the crazy thing is this nigga just walking on the street, like If I wanted to I COULD LEGIT BOOK A PLANE TO WHERE HE LIVES, FIND HIM ON THE STREET AND CHOP HIS WIFE UP AND BABY WITH A MACHETE. I would never do that but it's just crazy that it's a possibliity, he is so happy and perfect life and I can turn that upside down... LMAO

View attachment 2796681
View attachment 2796683

bro not even his money would save him if i legit tied them up and ate his baby in front of him :hnghn:

fuark it legit feels wrong even talking about it but it's crazy that it's possible for me to do that if I wanted to

@Vermilioncore has been a terrible influence on you youngins

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Vermilioncore

View attachment 2796681
Honestly do it

• +1
I was rewatching my favorite CHILDHOOD youtuber again pewdiepie and I realized damn he's living ideal life, he does amazing hobbies like rockclimbing, seeing coolest places in japan, just chilling living life with infinite amount of money it's like hacking. his wife is pretty but he could get better tbh she's only good cuz she's virgin high value but annoying voice and autistic and only strong MTB

View attachment 2796678

View attachment 2796681
Schizo ramblings

• +1
View attachment 2796683

It's like GTA V's Trevor is behind these posts.
but he dgaf about his fans he even said it in his live
He gives a fuck about them to the extent they are good looking or have a pussy.
View attachment 2796684

shit ur right she has a giant skull his son will be a mogger
but her ugly smile and voice kinda turns me off tbh i guess she's around HTB not stacylite tho
In his prime, I think Pewdiepie could have done a little better. But you have to remember, that SHE approached him. Like, if your girlfriend approaches you, that's a sign the relationship will be stable because she clearly thought he was hot. On the other hand, this was like the instant Instagram was brought upon the world, and the newest Iphone was like Iphone 2.

If Pewdiepie was a Zoomer, it's a safe bet he would be some sort of small-time TikToker, and maybe have access to better looking women his age.

• +1
he is a chad ngl

marzia fogs bruh wym mtn, they are also both aging really well. theyll have a mogger ass kid

pewdiepie easily a high htn rn even as an oldcel dad. marzia at her prime was stacylite specially when you factor in the fact she was def 0 bodies and etc.

if pewdiepie wasnt short hed unironically have chad smv ngl, too bad he is 5'8, looks even better in motion too tbh his overall perception on attractiveness is just so skewed cause he has had some ugly ass phases in his life too

THIS OR DEATH:

• +1
marzia fogs bruh wym mtn, they are also both aging really well. theyll have a mogger ass kid

pewdiepie easily a high htn rn even as an oldcel dad. marzia at her prime was stacylite specially when you factor in the fact she was def 0 bodies and etc.

if pewdiepie wasnt short hed unironically have chad smv ngl, too bad he is 5'8, looks even better in motion too tbh his overall perception on attractiveness is just so skewed cause he has had some ugly ass phases in his life too

View attachment 2857996View attachment 2857997View attachment 2857998

THIS OR DEATH:

he's such a fucking god tbh

and i mean he does live in japan now so he's considered tall there lol

nigga even one a contest once for top most handsome men in the world lmao that's how handsome this nigga is

as a kid i didnt evne know how good looking he is but even now he is

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer

View attachment 2857996View attachment 2857997View attachment 2857998

THIS OR DEATH:

bro his son bjorn is gonna be a mogger he might even reach 6 foot tbh cuz pewds gonna give him best nutrition and his wife isnt short either so its totally possible

• Love it
he's such a fucking god tbh

and i mean he does live in japan now so he's considered tall there lol

nigga even one a contest once for top most handsome men in the world lmao that's how handsome this nigga is

as a kid i didnt evne know how good looking he is but even now he is

im gonna make a thread about it rn ngl, he is really underrated lookswise cause of how he lets himself go sometimes with beaard and making retarded faces but yeah in japan rn he is living the best life tbh, he doesnt get height mogged there facially mogs everyone has a perfect family and fun hobbies mirin tbh

he has always been my idol though tbh learnt english through him so im pretty biased

bro his son bjorn is gonna be a mogger he might even reach 6 foot tbh cuz pewds gonna give him best nutrition and his wife isnt short either so its totally possible

for sure, specially since its a mediterranean and nord mix odds are his son will have dark hair with blue eyes and a large skull. would mog extremely hard

i also never noticed how good pewdiepies eye area is, if his face wasnt narrow hed unironically be even more of a chad since his nose wouldnt failo him as much

• +1
im gonna make a thread about it rn ngl, he is really underrated lookswise cause of how he lets himself go sometimes with beaard and making retarded faces but yeah in japan rn he is living the best life tbh, he doesnt get height mogged there facially mogs everyone has a perfect family and fun hobbies mirin tbh

he has always been my idol though tbh learnt english through him so im pretty biased
lmao i also learned english through him we the same bro

i remember as a kid i used to listen to the songs so much lmao

or when he played the duck games lmao i loved this shit

i watched him so much i think i watched all old happy wheels videos

• +1
His wife is htb

But a problem is that food in Japan is filled with soy so the child won’t have ideal environmental development

• So Sad
His wife is htb

But a problem is that food in Japan is filled with soy so the child won’t have ideal environmental development

hopefully they raise him with marzias med cooking, kids gonna know italian,swedish,english and japanese too pretty insane

• +1
His wife is htb

hopefully they raise him with marzias med cooking, kids gonna know italian,swedish,english and japanese too pretty insane
bros trust me pewdiepie gets obsessed about anything that can get progressed and improved he legit locks in and does insane progress at whatever he does

he's prolly gonna spend a lot of effort to maek sure his child has best mental health, environment and iq maxxing

• +1
Reactions: randomop and dragomaxxer
bros trust me pewdiepie gets obsessed about anything that can get progressed and improved he legit locks in and does insane progress at whatever he does

he's prolly gonna spend a lot of effort to maek sure his child has best mental health, environment and iq maxxing

yeah he is clearly autist which is why he gets so good at so many things. his son is gonna excel at so much shit tbh

• +1